Follow me

9 September 2018

doodlebuds

Another Arty kinda card this time using a stamp from WPLUS9
stamped and coloured with Ecoline brush pens, and scribbled
outside and around my stamp with a black Micron pen.
 Based onto a water colour background and a few splats added.
This stamp is part of a set called Doodlebuds.

Just us Girls

30 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie this is beautiful. You are such an inspiration.

loz said...

Beautiful card and colours annie..Loz

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image and colours.xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Annie what a cute card,very clever my friend,well done xx

Debra K. said...

Wonderful card Annie! Fun flower stamp enhanced by your doodling which looks fab. Really different but I love it :).
I forgot to say thanks for your email. It's so great to know I'm not forgotten. I will try at some stage to start blogging again. Debra x

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful card Annie. Love the colours. Enjoy your day, hugs, Valerie

Enny said...

Very nice card, love the doodles ! Hugs, Enny

Je@net said...

Ooooh….I love the colours. What a beautiful card, Annie!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous Annie..love your doodling..

Luv CHRISSYxx

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Annie - love the contrast of the heavy, strong coloured flowers with the fine detailed doodling! A fabulous card
Blessings
Maxine

Janette said...

Oh Annie I do love how you scribbled round the flowers, it reaqlly makes a difference, clever lady..xx

Carol L said...

Such a lovely notecard, and I love the squiggly accents around the edge!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful card, so different and modern! Love the special hand-drawing around the flowers!

Bunny said...

Beautiful card, aNNie. Lovely colors. I used to have this set and enjoyed it. Now you made me want it back![Bunny]

Mac Mable said...

All artsy and fun and loving the vibrant colours x

crafty-stamper said...

Great stamp and vibrant colours-but love the doodling
Carol x

Kuni said...

Fantastic card Annie, love the flowers.
Hugs
Kuni

*Vicki* said...

Fantatic doodling my friend! LOVE your flowers and the added details along with the gorgeous watercolor! HUGS

Lisa said...

So absolutely gorgeous!! The flowers look amazing!! I love the colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Meggymay said...

I love these arty style flowers, its a fantastic card.
Yvonne xx

Ina G said...

Love it aNNie. Gorgeous bright flowers and great layout especially with the doodled frame.

Mia said...

Simply amazing, Annie. Well done, my friend.

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Annie, lovely the floral image and your design and colours, just fab, Kate x

Gerrina said...

Looks super! (And instant inspiration, but sadly no time the next few days...) Hugs, Gerrina

Leslie Miller said...

I like these doodle flowers and you made them even cuter with your additional doodles. Pretty colors and coloring, too!

Conniecrafter said...

Such a cutesy look to the stamps, makes them fun, great doodled look to it!

Fikreta said...

so pretty card!
hugs

cm said...

Your stamped flowers, paired with your own doodles, makes for a card this is whimsically wonderful! Smiling all over my face in seeing this delight! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity in the JUGS Hand-drawn Elements Challenge gallery!
~carol

Sherri Thacker said...

I love your doodling around your flowers. It really makes the card!!

Lisa Andersson said...

Wonderful, Annie! Pretty flowers and beautiful background.
Hugs, Lisa