Challenge #274
Welcome back to
Hostess : Dorte
Our theme is always
Anything Goes
Please use any House-Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image
OR Option theme
'Add a number'
On my DT card I use the cute stamp called
Outdoor Painter
Coloured with my polychromo pencils, love these pencils,
they blend so nicely. My background is an arty piece using
dylusion sprays and stencils.
Outdoor Painter
Coloured with my polychromo pencils, love these pencils,
they blend so nicely. My background is an arty piece using
dylusion sprays and stencils.
Our fabulous sponsors again are:
House-Mouse Designs(R)
We are also thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
House-Mouse Designs(R)
We are also thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site! Eeeeek!!
HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site! Eeeeek!!
Our Second Generous Sponsor is
Crafty Ribbons are offering one lucky winner a £15 voucher to be spent online at : http://www.craftyribbons.com
Many thanks to our Generous Sponsors for their continued support
So....what's your number? Come and join in our challenge at
Challenge:
Cute Card Thursday....a/g
Colour with pencils...polychromo on the mouse
Apples can be found below this post if you wish ♥
🍎



44 comments:
What a sweet mouse today! Hugs, Valerie
What a beautiful card, love the colors, and the mouse is so cute ! Hugs, Enny
Wow wow wow!!! Fabulous card, aNNie!! Such amazing background, LOVE it!!! And great colouring on the cute mouse!
Hugs, have a nice day!
A bright and beautiful card, Annie. Love it!
This is so gorgeous!! The background looks amazing!! What a sweet image!! Love, love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Gorgeous card Annie, love the sweet image and beautiful design.
Hugs
Linda xxx
I can't keep up with you lol - such a beautiful card thanks for sharing!!!
Fantastic background to team with the House Mouse artist
Absolutely gorgeous arty background! Love how the art on his canvas matches and you added the little number. I actually clicked the link to look up the stamp to see if the number was part of it. Brilliant job on that! Again, the background is a real WOW piece!
A stunning card Annie, I love it.
Sue xx
Cute and adorable and loving the mixing of the colours, sprays and stencil on your wonderful mixed media background x. Two cards today...one super CAS and one wonderfully mixed media....you are so very creative x.
Wonderful and cute Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
gorgeous Annie
gr karin
Oh wow I really love the colors on this one Annie!! Such a sweet and fun image with your little number he's painting on there! LOL!! HUGS
P.S. Thanks again for adding your creations to the Cute Card Thursday challenge sweetie!!
A beautiful card Annie, sweet image & gorgeous colours! x
I have CANDY if you'd like to enter
Very CUTE card and colouring Annie..Loz
Wat een mooie kaart meteen prachtige achtergrond. Leuke kleuren heb je gebruikt.
xXx Astrid.
So gorgeous, super cute!
Hugs
Wendy xx
This is just gorgeous!
Another stunning background Annie. Love the colour mix and such a cute image. A brilliant card. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Another cracker of a creation.
Kath x
Gorgeous cards again today Annie. I had to stop by at this one as the image looks adorable.
Yvonne xx
Love the cute stamp and fabulous background
Carol x
This is beautiful, aNNie. I love the colors and the stencil that you used. I also love how you added to the paper on the House Mouse's easel. Love this image. [Bunny]
Hi Annie, a sweet and colourful card to celebrate a little ones second birthday, love the bright colours you used in the background and the canvas... are you ready for the warm spell, spring has definitely sprung now... have a good one... Megan
Annie, loving your artsy background to go with your little painter. We were on the same train of thought this time! That green and blue looks awesome together too. Nicely done....
Hugs
Sue
Annie, just love the background and the image is just too cute. Great colors.
This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and colours .xxx
What a lovely image Annie - beautifully coloured, and the background is fabulous!
Blessings
Maxine
I absolutely love this card Annie!! the background is stunning and I just love how you made the little mouse so artsy!! Brilliant!! :-)
Hope you have a fabulous week!
luv
Lols x x x
So cute & beautiful Annie. I adore that background.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Absolutely wonderful Annie, love the cute image and your amazing background, fab colours too, Kate x
Annie this is absolutely stunning, the colours work perfectly!!!!!
I adore the House Mouse.
Hugs
sharon :)
How cute and creative is this one! I love how you stenciled this along with some amazing coloring!
I am loving that background Annie and the little mouse is concentrating so hard..lol..he is too cute.
Luv CHRISSYxx
very sweet card!
hugs
This is gorgeous. Love your background and such a cute image x
terrific background you have created and that little guy is so cute painting in that "2"!
I love this little Outdoor Painter!! Great job with the artistic way you put it all together!!
It’s darling, Annie. Hoping you are feeling better each day! XXOO
Great card, Annie. Lovely design and a cute HM image. Kisses, my friend.
Fabulous background again, Annie! Love to look at them and the image is super cute and beautifully colored, as always.
Hugs, Lisa
Een prachtig kaartje heb je gemaakt!
Leuk dat je meedoet aan onze Challenge bij Kleuren met potloden.
Groetjes Joukje DT
Post a Comment