Love your wild and colourful mushroom, great start to the week. Have a good one, hugs, Valerie
Beautiful card, Annie!
This is just gorgeous.xxx
Such a lovely card Annie love the bright coloursAnne
love the bright colours in both images against the softer colours in the background
Przesłodka karteczka :) i takie słoneczne kolory :) Pozdrawiam :)
Annie, this is adorable with those bright colors.
Love your choice of colours. Beautiful scenery! Creative regards, Gina
Sweet images and the colours are wonderful, this card has such a lovely happy feel Annie!Chrisx
Your card Annie is stunning l love the image and the colouring take care x
A fabulous card Annie.Sue xx
This is fabulous Annie, love the zingy colours they look great...xx
Hi Annie what a wonderful card,love it ,well done my friend xx
Such a sweet and colouful card Annie...it's almost autumn here and I LOVE those warm colours (not the amount of leaves on the ground though hihi)!!xx Irene
This is so fancy and beautiful - I love your mushroom card Annie! Happy new week!Big hugs, Susi
this is too cute and so beautiful!xxx Margreet
What a wild and wonderful mushroom Annie - and such a fabulous and cheerful colour too!BlessingsMaxine
A bright and cheerful card to start off the week, love it.Lorraine
Love this quirky image and the wonderful colours Annie, Kate x
Fabulous design just love the colours you decided to use a very lovely card Love and hugs Carole x
Love the colourful mushroomsCarol x
Beautiful. Looks like you added some liquid pearl to it. [Bunny]
So sweet and fun card, love the war colours and your colouring!
Fun and bright one! Love the colours (didn't know yellow+orange looks good with light pink...have to try that... Hugs, Gerrina
This is so beautiful!! I love the image!! The colors are so gorgeous!! She's so sweet!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)LisaA Mermaid's Crafts
Loving all the warm corals, oranges and yellows on this one! Perfect coloring as usual :)
So very cute Annie and I love the yellows and oranges,pretty background too..luv CHRISSYxx
Oh, gosh, now that is cute! I started coloring some mushrooms yesterday, but nothing like this. How I love the colors and the whimsy of this!
Fabulous Digi images and you've coloured them in so beautifully and love the vibrant colours x
A beautiful mushroom, I love its colors. It looks so beautiful on your wonderful colored background.
This is beautiful Annie, gorgeous colours and your merged images look fabulous.Pauline - Crafting with Cotnobx
A bright and happy card. I love the colour of the mushroom. Gran used to say the brighter the colour they would contain more poison, however I love your magical card.Yvonne xx
Wow, what a funky mushroom. Love the colours. House mouse card is so sweet. It must be a really old stamp. Hugs Mrs A.
cute little fairy and so fun with the style of mushrooms, I do like that sentiment!
Absolutely gorgeous, so very cute and I LOVE the bright colours.hugssharon :)
This is totally gorgeous. LOVE the colour combo and how you coloured the image. The background is fab too.Hugs, Lisa
Annie this is such a cute and fun design with your happy colors and details! Fabulous colorful background too! HUGS
gorgous card!hugs
Post a Comment
38 comments:
Love your wild and colourful mushroom, great start to the week. Have a good one, hugs, Valerie
Beautiful card, Annie!
This is just gorgeous.xxx
Such a lovely card Annie love the bright colours
Anne
love the bright colours in both images against the softer colours in the background
Przesłodka karteczka :) i takie słoneczne kolory :) Pozdrawiam :)
Annie, this is adorable with those bright colors.
Love your choice of colours. Beautiful scenery! Creative regards, Gina
Sweet images and the colours are wonderful, this card has such a lovely happy feel Annie!
Chris
x
Your card Annie is stunning l love the image and the colouring take care x
A fabulous card Annie.
Sue xx
This is fabulous Annie, love the zingy colours they look great...xx
Hi Annie what a wonderful card,love it ,well done my friend xx
Such a sweet and colouful card Annie...it's almost autumn here and I LOVE those warm colours (not the amount of leaves on the ground though hihi)!!
xx Irene
This is so fancy and beautiful - I love your mushroom card Annie! Happy new week!
Big hugs, Susi
this is too cute and so beautiful!
xxx Margreet
What a wild and wonderful mushroom Annie - and such a fabulous and cheerful colour too!
Blessings
Maxine
A bright and cheerful card to start off the week, love it.
Lorraine
Love this quirky image and the wonderful colours Annie, Kate x
Fabulous design just love the colours you decided to use a very lovely card Love and hugs Carole x
Love the colourful mushrooms
Carol x
Beautiful. Looks like you added some liquid pearl to it. [Bunny]
So sweet and fun card, love the war colours and your colouring!
Fun and bright one! Love the colours (didn't know yellow+orange looks good with light pink...have to try that... Hugs, Gerrina
This is so beautiful!! I love the image!! The colors are so gorgeous!! She's so sweet!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Loving all the warm corals, oranges and yellows on this one! Perfect coloring as usual :)
So very cute Annie and I love the yellows and oranges,pretty background too..
luv CHRISSYxx
Oh, gosh, now that is cute! I started coloring some mushrooms yesterday, but nothing like this. How I love the colors and the whimsy of this!
Fabulous Digi images and you've coloured them in so beautifully and love the vibrant colours x
A beautiful mushroom, I love its colors. It looks so beautiful on your wonderful colored background.
This is beautiful Annie, gorgeous colours and your merged images look fabulous.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
A bright and happy card. I love the colour of the mushroom. Gran used to say the brighter the colour they would contain more poison, however I love your magical card.
Yvonne xx
Wow, what a funky mushroom. Love the colours. House mouse card is so sweet. It must be a really old stamp. Hugs Mrs A.
cute little fairy and so fun with the style of mushrooms, I do like that sentiment!
Absolutely gorgeous, so very cute and I LOVE the bright colours.
hugs
sharon :)
This is totally gorgeous. LOVE the colour combo and how you coloured the image. The background is fab too.
Hugs, Lisa
Annie this is such a cute and fun design with your happy colors and details! Fabulous colorful background too! HUGS
gorgous card!
hugs
Post a Comment