Follow me

3 September 2018

what's your number?





Challenge #274 
Hostess :  Dorte
Our theme is always
Anything Goes 
 Please use any House-Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image 
OR Option theme
'Add a number'

I used a very old wooden stamp called Weighing Baby
which I am not sure if it's still available. 
[ebay maybe]
Coloured with copic markers and a few dies added.

Our two Generous Sponsors for this challenge are:


We are also thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site! Eeeeek!!  

AND


 http://www.craftyribbons.com
Crafty Ribbons are offering one lucky winner a £15 voucher to be spent online at : http://www.craftyribbons.com  
 http://www.craftyribbons.com

Many thanks to our Generous Sponsors for their continued support

What's your number? Tell us at our challenge at



Mono mushrooms are below this post🍄

Challenge entered.
Simon Wednesday....a/g

50 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Such a sweet card I love your design Love and hugs Carole x

Valerie-Jael said...

What a gorgeous card! Hugs, Valerie

Bunny said...

This is a cute image. Your card is great. Love the colors and the dies. I'm glad I'm not on the scale at this moment. [Bunny]

crafty-stamper said...

House Mouse stamps are always sooo cute and great shade of green
Carol x

Crea Astrid said...

Wat een prachtige kaart. ik vind de stempel ook zo schattig.

xXx Astrid.

Je@net said...

Oooh...what a cuties!

Margreet said...

lovely card with an adorable stamp!
xxx Margreet

Marjan said...

So sweet and cute, love the way you combined things!

Lynne said...

Such a cute image and a great design. Loving the bright green too, it sets everything off wonderfully x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous, love the fab image.xxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Annie, love the sweet image and beautiful papers and embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Ah ah ah.... Super cute and fun card!! Love the cross stitched frames and the butterflies added!
Hugs!

KraftyKoolKat said...

An awesome cute creation Annie. Love those meeces to pieces. Great layout sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Kuni said...

What a sweet card Annie, love the image.
Hugs
Kuni

Lisa said...

This is so sweet!! The image is adorable!! I love the colors and papers you used!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chris said...

Totally adorable stamp, love that little baby mouse bouncing on the scales! beautiful papers and die cuts too! A fabulous card.
Chris
xx

Carol L said...

Such a cute image and colored beautifully too! I've always loved this stamp, one of my favorite HM images :)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love the image you chose and that baby is jumping for joy at being weighed. The mice are colored perfectly, too. All in all, an absolutely adorable card.

Dorte said...

Such a super cute and soft looking card for my 'Add a number' challenge. Really sweet ;)
hugs Dorte
BTW, how do I follow you Annie?

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a great stamp for a new baby, Hazelx

Dortesjs said...

I still love your mice and your cards

KarinsArtScrap said...

so very beautifulllllllll and so sweet Annie
Gr Karin

Pia S said...

Cute image and I do like the freshness from the green paper.

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Annie..love the baby jumping on the scales..so cute.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Leslie Miller said...

So darling! House Mouse images are timeless. They're like the Norman Rockwells of the mousie world. A lot of fun and fantasy involved, but still depicting everyday life. Really love the cross stitch mats and the string of butterflies. Cute!

Mac Mable said...

Cute and adorable card, love the image and the vibrant green x

Ans Gilbert said...

Love the cute image Annie,
your card is adorable,
Ansx

Meggymay said...

An adorable card Annie, I love the stamp you used, its a shame they aren't available any more.
Yvonne xx

GerJanne said...

What a great card! The stamp is hilarious! Most of them are....

Kathleen said...

Fab image and a really great layout.

Kath x

Carol S. said...

Love this card design Annie and the little meeces are enjoying every minute. Great detail and embellishments too. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so cute, great layout

KandA said...

Fabulous card and such a sweet image xx

sharon said...

Annie this is so sweet, my favourite little characters...LOL.
hugs
sharon :)

meg said...

Fabulous card with a gorgeous image

Gina said...

Such a lovely card with these little mice! Creative regards, Gina

Enny said...

What a beautiful card, and so cute, the mice trying to weigh the baby ! Reminds my of my little dog, when the VET tries to weigh him at his yearly checkup. He never sits still either ! :) Hugs, Enny

Dorte said...

Hi again Annie, when I try to follow you this comes up: 'You do not have permission to follow this blog'
Dorte xx

Dorte said...

Still the same- but I know where to find you ;),
have a fine day,
Dorte xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Annie what a fun image, and you have coloured it perfectly. Love the wqay you have constructed your card too
Blessings
Maxine

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love this gorgeous card Annie, such a great image.

Sue xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Annie! The image is adorable and I love the dies you've used.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is such a sweet image and card design Annie, love the shaped centre panel with the stitched edges.
Lorraine

Janette said...

Adorable card Annie, don't you just love those cute little mice...so naughty...haha..xx

Lisa Andersson said...

Adorable image and card. Beautifully coloured too. Great dies and love the stitches and the bright green.
Hugs, Lisa

Anonymous said...

This certainly makes me chuckle a bit Annie! :) I adore that image and your coloring is fabulous too! Wonderful card and perfect for the challenge my friend! HUGS

Megan J said...

Hi Annie, a fun and super cute image, love the colours... have a wonderful week... Megan

Fikreta said...

Very nice card.
hugs

Sue said...

What a fun card, and loving the great bright colors. Hard to get a good reading when the little one jumps around, been there done that!! Beautiful embellishments and coloring as always, Annie.

Hugs
Sue

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Great way to showcase the beautiful card with the snowglobe die cut! Adorable little House Mouse image and so fun!