Follow me

25 October 2018

poppy

These are unusual colours for my PB Poppy stamp,
but it is the colours requested by the challenge.
 Using Zig brush pens and spritz
of water onto my stamp. Stamping several times
from the misti until achieving the colours I wanted....
For the.....



Challenge:
↓


Penny Black Stamps &
Zig brushables are available at
Arts and Craft store
♥♥♥
Wishing my lovely friend SYLVIA a happy birthday for Oct 26th.
Your card will arrive late but it will get there ♥ snail mail
across the ocean.

Hi lovely ladies I will be away from Oct 26 until around Nov 15 or there abouts...no computer for me while away..
I may have a couple of scheduled posts so I will visit
you when I return...
 cheers, Annie

56 comments:

Christine said...

great watercolour stamping with your zigs, I think the colours look great very artsy and free flowing :)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Goodness, this is a really unique and unusual poppy, but it is SO well done. That Misti must work.

I'm already going to miss you, dear. Have a fun time whatever you are doing. Do you have spring fever?

Debra K. said...

What a wonderful result from using the pens on the stamp and spritzing! Really different but wonderful poppy.
I'll miss your posts but have a wonderful holiday my friend :). Debra x

Nancy Soetaert said...

Lovely poppy, as I live in Flanders Fields my Favouritz flower!
Hope you're not on the blog because a holiday. If so, enjoy it!

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card. Enjoy your break, hugs, Valerie

Irene said...

I ❤poppies and this is a gorgeous one Annie!
Wish you a great - computer free - time!

XxIrene

karin said...

Great how you have created that poppy with the brushes.
Have a great time !
Karin
xx

meg said...

Love the depth of colour you achieved with this technique, stunning card

Lynne said...

Gorgeous results from your spritzing. I've not tried this technique before. A super card. Have a lovely time if you are away on holiday x

Glennis F said...

Such unusual colours, but quite stunning!
Have a great holiday Annie

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card Annie!
Enjoy your holidays!
xxx Margreet

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous is your card Anne as always so creative x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

This is gorgeous Annie, beautiful colours.

Sue xx

Janette said...

Beautiful poppy image and I do love the way the spritzing makes it look, gorgeous.
Enjoy your hols Annie..xx

Skye said...

Lovley card. I love your spritzing technique. Great colours. Have an enjoyable break.

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Annie and great colours

Anne

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card!!!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful poppy stamp,Annie.The spritzing technique gives a gorgeous result.Enjoy your holiday and have a great time.Thank you very much for the birthday wishes.

Hugs,Sylvia xx

Lisa said...

Wow, it's so artistic and gorgeous!! Like a painting!! I love the colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Marcia Hill said...

Lovely, lovely card Annie...your water coloring is wonderful on this Poppy!! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at CAS Watercolour!! :0)

Bunny said...

Beautiful card.I love the watercoloring and that it's CAS. [Bunny]

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card love the watercolouring and beautiful colour--enjoy your holiday
carol x

Rosina said...

Gorgeous card Annie...so very nice this watercoloring poppy's

hugs Rosina

Carol L said...

What a beautiful water color creation with those flowers! NJ Annie!

Bonnie said...

I love the loose watercoloring of this poppy, Annie! Wonderful use of these colors! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

Chris said...

Beautiful 'arty' card Annie, amazing stamp and technique!
Enjoy your break, hope you're off somewhere exciting!
Chris
x

Loll said...

Your beautiful flowers are so artsy, Annie! Love how the colours flowed with this wonderful technique. Gorgeous combination of colours. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

Marjan said...

Beautiful and flowing watercolouring with the Zigs! Lovely card, Annie!

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card today Annie, love the watercolouring it looks very artistic.
Hugs
Linda xxx

brenda said...

A quick catch up on your latest posts, will visit properly when home, meantime greetings from Spain. Bx

Leslie Miller said...

When you're the artist you can use any colors you want. The poppy is gorgeous just like this!

KraftyKoolKat said...

An awesome water colour creation Annie. Enjoy your trip.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Kuni said...

A fabulous card annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Anonymous said...

Wow your Poppy flowers are gorgeous! Love the wonderful simplistic style which really makes your technique stand out beautifully!! HUGS

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow, love so much your water coloured image!!! Such great effect!!
Hope all is going well for you my friend! Have a sweet vacation... We will miss you
Big hugs!!

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Annie, a fabulous water colour technique.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Meggymay said...

A fabulous watercolour image and a great card Annie.
Yvonne xx

Kathleen said...

What a great use of the stamp, lovely bright and bold colours.
Have a great time.

Kath x

Carol S. said...

Love doing this technique and your card is gorgeous. Have a lovely break. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What a great technique Annie, a beautiful image. Enjoy your time away & i'm so sorry I have been a poor visitor recently, so much going on, keeping my fingers crossed lifes bad bits have had their day with me & the family.
Take good care & i'll catch up with you on your return.
Stay safe Tracey xx

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my lovely done, such pretty colors!
Hope you enjoy a good time away!

Lola said...

Such a beautiful effect!

Gerrina said...

Those colours look great! Bit like they are blooming at the end of the season...gorgeous! Hugs, Gerrina

Enny said...

Wow, a lovely card, and really beautiful autumn colours ! Enjoy your time away ! Hugs, Enny

Shabneez said...

Ooooh I love spritzing on stamps! Gorgeous creation Annie. Enjoy your time away! Shabneez x

sharon said...

Wonderful card Annie the Water colouring is fabulous, very creative!!!!
Enjoy your holiday and your break from the computer.
hugs
sharon x

Laine said...

Such a fabulous abstract look and wonderful colours Annie. Enjoy our holiday.
Laine
x

pam said...

Gorgeous stamp and wonderful colours Annie.
Hugs Pam x

Sarah said...

Gosh, this is amazing xx

Mrs.B said...

A stunning card Annie, enjoy your break away.
Avril xx

loz said...

Gorgeous colours and card annie..loz

Fikreta said...

beautiful card and so nice colors!
hugs

Ellen said...

Beautiful card Annie...love the collors you used!
X Ellen

Lisa Lynn said...

Gorgeous card Annie. Hope you are out having fun.

Lisa Andersson said...

Oh I love when you go CAS. Such a pretty flower and card. Enjoy your break away.
Hugs, Lisa

Mia said...

Different colours but a FABULOUS card, Annie. Congrats, my friend.