I found this fabulous blog called Sketch N Scrap
right up my path, so here is my project according to the sketch
provided for the challenge below...
My DP are from Simple Stories, Dream Big collection.
You can purchase tiny paper clips at the office store
which I discovered are great for scrapping.
Challenge:
You can purchase tiny paper clips at the office store
which I discovered are great for scrapping.
Challenge:



53 comments:
Życzenie jak marzenie :) cudne :)
Fantastic page Annie! Hugs, Valerie
A gorgeous page Annie, I love the colours
Really super sweet and delicate card, love how you interpreted the sketch!!
A beautiful page, lovely papers, really fairytale ! Hugs, Enny
A beautiful page, perfect papers and embellishments for a little princess
Gorgeous colours and love the sentiment at the bottom x
Wow... LOVE this ... what a beautiful page in lovely colours!
A fabulous project Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
Super layout Annie - love the design you've created and all the elements. Shabneez x
A gorgeous project. Such pretty DP and I love the "bucket wish" - fly with fairies etc. The colours are so dainty
Another gorgeous page here Annie.
Sue xx
I'm personally a big fan of thejourneyisthestarthere blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
clipping path
clipping path service
background removal
This is lovely Annie nice way to use up all scraps take care x
What a beautiful page Annie, everything matches perfectly and it captures the magic of being a little girl, I love it!
Chris
x
Absolutely gorgeous, I really love the tiles too, I have a bunch of them but never sure where to use, you gave me an idea Annie..thanks, have a sweet day..xx
Wow, this is so stunning!! The design and papers are beautiful!! I love the sweet picture and the sentiment!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
This is gorgeous Annie!
xxx Margreet
Clever use of the tiny clip - what an amazing page - a wonderfulk layout Annie! Hugs, Susi
Lovely layout, such nice, spring colors! Love it!
What a lovely card. The papers are beautiful. The stitching looks great. [Bunny]
A gorgeous layout page. The papers and quotes are lovely.
Yvonne xx
Oh! LOVE LOVE LOVE your new blog look, Annie, and the gorgeous graphic you designed. I can see all those amazing layers, and simply marvel at your unending talent and skill! Sigh - it's lovely! Then I also get to see your beyond-beautiful scrapbook layout! Fun colors and so delightful with that darling sentiment. It's such a supportive, encouraging project! Wishing you a great week! hugs, de
Such a gorgeous page, the layout is beautiful and fab colors, love it x
beautiful layout for that sweet photograph :)
FABulous page Annie, love the colours x
Just love your interpretation of the sketch. The papers, embellishments and image are gorgeous.
Hugs
Linda xxx
I should say this certainly IS right up your path! Beautiful page with the unicorn paper for a sweet little girl. Scrapbooking was never this sophisticated when I was doing it at the beginning of the craze. I sure have a lot of books taking up a lot of room, but they're still fun to look through.
it's a happy and beautiful card Annie
Gr Karin
This is such a gorgeous page Annie. awesome layout & colours & everything coordinates.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Love the selection of pastel papers and great sentiment
Carol x
Gorgeous card for a young girl, super papers too.
Kath x
its so pretty!
hugs
Love the pretty papers Annie and a sweet picture. I must have a look at some sketches, as I have never really used one. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Fabulous layout and I love the papers and the very sweet photo!
What a great page! Love the colours and so good that you can work so easily with a sketch! Hugs, Gerrina
Fabulous that's just so pretty so many gorgeous embellishments wonderful Love and hugs Carole x
Wow love this, great layout and colours
Amazing layout! One of my favorite newer collections! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap, we are glad you found us!
This is a beautiful layout! Love the photo and sweet little unicorns, and especially the colors! Just delightful!
I just LOVE your page, it's gorgeous! Love the sweet picture, the stitching & bright colors! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
This is a fantastic layout! That is one of my favorite paper lines and it is perfect for your sweet photo. I love how you layered the two photos together. I am so happy that you found us and played along! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!
This is so pretty, Annie! The DPs are lovely!
Beautiful page Annie,super layout and papers, Kate x
Such a stunning page Annie! Love the colors and what a stunning take on the sketch too! HUGS
Annie the Sketch N Scrap page looks fabulous!!!
I LOVE the little verse :)
hugs
sharon x
Gorgeous scrap page Annie..loz
Love your full use of the page!!! The thick thread used to stitch is great. So very pleased you played along with us at Sketch N Scrap! Your participation is much appreciated!
Sharon Fontenot
higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/
Beautiful layout and love that you added hidden journaling too! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap :)
Tina-DT
FABulous page Annie..love all the details and textures..
Luv CHRISSYxx
What a great page and we are so glad to have you play along with us at Sketch N Scrap!!
A beautiful page. Such a great mix of papers and patterns.
Hugs, Lisa
Wow!!!!!!!!! SUPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment