Down with the dredded summer flu but with the sun
shining, outside I went today and made another mixed media
scrapbook page. Stencils, texture past, corrugated card,chipboard, brusho's,
and the words painted through an alpha stencil.
Patina paste and sparkle medium was also used.
Hand made rolled roses added as well.
shining, outside I went today and made another mixed media
scrapbook page. Stencils, texture past, corrugated card,chipboard, brusho's,
and the words painted through an alpha stencil.
Patina paste and sparkle medium was also used.
Hand made rolled roses added as well.
Word Inspiration - FUTURE..
♥the FUTURE is planning another big move
♥the FUTURE is planning another big move
again to settle closer to our family living in another state in Australia.
We have been apart from each other for 20 years due to work moves,
and as we are all growing older it is time to spend the
rest of our future together..seeing our grand children grow.
Life is precious. ♥
Life is precious. ♥
Creative Challenge - STARS

51 comments:
This is fab Annie! Wow - that sounds like a big move! Good luck to you. Thanks for joining us again at More Than Words.
Annie, beautiful scrapbook page :). Good luck with the move, it's always tough moving but as long as the reasons make sense and being closer to family always makes sense, it sounds exiting :)
I would have been by earlier, but I've been offline due to my internet and telephone being down. My friend got my internet going again, but not my phone. At least I don't have the summer flu.
I love your mixed media scrapbook page. I think the roses are especially pretty.
I would hate to move, but I understand when it makes sense. I would help you pack, but I'm definitely not close enough.
Awesome layout!
Good luck with moving back close to your family!
Nancy
Hi Annie,
Good to hear from you. Hope you had a good and wonderful time. To be with children and grandchildren, qualitytime!
Your LO is great!! SO many things to see and the colors are pretty. So is the cute photo....
Beautiful art page. Hope you soon feel better. That move sounds like a lot of work, but a good idea to be nearer to your family. Hugs, Valerie
Oh Annie. Hope you are feeling better soon,beautiful work my friend xx
Wspaniała praca :) dużo się dzieje :)
Thanks for sharing good blog.
บาคาร่าออนไลน์
Beautiful page, Annie.
Great idea to be nearer to your family and I hope you feel better soon.
Beautiful page Annie, the sentiment is so true
This is gorgeous page.
love these colors and embelishments
hugs
Hope you soon feel better Annie
Your creation is so beautifulwith lots of things to admire and inspire.
Very brave of you to be thinking of the planning the move, we do that often then change our minds though would love to nearer to my daughter.
Thinking of you
Love Chrissie xx
Adorable picture Annie and these little ones are magnets that pull extremely hard so totally understand your moving plans...cross country or up/down the coast????
Will fly to Newcastle the 23rd! Zoe is walking now and starts talking...need to see that for myself but leaving again will be harder than ever!! Moving to the UK is no option though so: it is what it is and I'm glad they live there and not in the USA where daughter in law is coming from!!
xx Irene
Gorgeous work Annie! I wish you good luck with your plans for the future!
X Ellen
Another gorgeous page Annie. Hope you feel better soon.
Sue xx
So much to see and lets me long for summer/beach days! Hope you have a good and colourful weekend planned :)!
A beautiful page. I love the look of rolled flowers but am often too impatient to make my own, they never look very nice. It will be nice for you to be nearer your grandchildren, they grow up so fast! x
I love your page again Annie, so nice to hear you are moving near to family, it really is all that matters at the end of the day, enjoy them...xx
This is so so stunning!! The texture and colors are gorgeous!! I love the details you added and the hand-rolled roses!! I hope you are feeling much better soon. Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Another fabulous page Annie, love it!
How exciting to be planning a big move, it's hard to leave a home you love but worth it to be near your family and to watch your grandchildren growing up! I am so grateful to live close to my children, I've been able to enjoy every stage of my granddaughter' young lives, so lucky!
hugs
xx
Stunning work Annie. I live very close to my daughters and would miss them so much if that changed. Enjoy your move.
Laine
x
Booooo to the flu. So sorry y'all have it. The future sounds bright getting closer to family. Love this page you made. I especially love the frame around the picture and the lovely colors and textures. Beautiful. [Bunny]``
Hope you are feeling better soon-
a loveöy layout here!
Family is all, that's a good idea!
I adore your mixed media pages and wonderful textures and cute image on this one.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Gorgeous page, Annie.
Good luck with the big move. It's always good to have family nearby!
xxx Margreet
I'm sorry about your flu, Annie. I've always felt better outside soaking up the sun when I've had a summer cold. 'Course the sun might be too hot there, but the shade is nice, plus you can splash and splatter to your heart's content as you make a beautiful page like this. Love the colors, glitter, all the details, including those gorgeous rolled roses. Planning a big move? It sounds like an adventure! It's hard to be so far from your family, especially as you grow older. I keep thinking about someday moving closer to our son, but I love where we live. It's a tough decision.
Great mixed media, Annie. Really inspiring.
I hope you feel better soon with the flu.
I am happy that you decided to move closer to your family.
Kisses, my friend.
Oh how sweet ! Great take on our challenge, thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words, I will wish you the best on your move.
Very nice page!!!
Sorry to hear that you have the flu Annie, I hope you feel better soon, however it didn't stop you making this fabulous piece of artwork. Beautifully designed, Kate x
You made such a wonderful scrapbooking page, hope you feel better soon,
Ansx
So sorry to hear you are poorly Annie, it hasn't affected your awesome talent. This is gorgeous once again. Glad you have made the decision to move closer to family, time is very precious. A shame you have to give up your gorgeous garden but I am sure the next one will end up equally as beautiful.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Such a beautiful page!! Sorry to hear that you have the flu.Hope you feel better..
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M
Oh aNNie, such lovely planning for you and your family, it's really a good thing could stay together and looking the young people growing up!!
You mixed media is full of love too, how many different details and materials!! Fab textures and colours! :) You are always very inspiring!
Fabulous page love the beautiful frame and torn edges--good luck with your big move-we are lucky only 15 mins away from daughter and both sons
Carol x
Wonderful mixed media creation. Feel better soon!
Wow what a stunning page Annie!! Love the mixed media elements and fun photo! You've got lots going on and best wishes for your move! It is snowy cold over my way, so enjoy that sun and feel better soon! HUGS
This is beautiful Annie, lots of fabulous details.
I hope you feel better soon.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Full of lovely bright colours and some lovely elements.
Good look for the future move.
Kath x
A beautiful mixed media page Annie. I hope all your plans to move go well for you, its good to be close to family.
Yvonne xx
Just gorgeous! Love all the details.
Valerija xx
Love this pretty layout with that gorgeous star and decorative frame around the cute photo! Feel better soon! *hugs*
An awesome page. Love all your details. Wonderful colours and cute photo. Get better soon. Best wishes for your move. It's a big undertaking moving interstate.
Fantastic page Annie. I hope you feel better soon..Loz
Wonderful mixed media scrapbook page and what fabulous elements. Sorry to hear you've got the flu......get well soon X
Oh wow that is just gorgeous, you do such an amazing job with your wonderful mixed media pages, so love these colors, sweet picture and love the framing of it!
Annie, that page is gorgeous with the mixed media. Hope that you feel better and the sun helped. We actually had snow today and it was cold with a freezing wind.
Hi Annie - this is a gorgeous page - and I can understand you choosing to be nearer family. All the best with your move! You must have sneezed very hard as the bugs have got to me too....
Blessings
Maxine
Beautiful page Annie! I wish all the best for your future! Thank you so much for joining us at More Than Words!
Good luck with your big move! It is such a good idea to document it with a lovely picture of your grandchild and a lovely page! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!
Post a Comment