Follow me

20 December 2018

CSI...Case File No.. 268


I was happy to find this amazing challenge
and was inspired by the designers.

[Years ago a lovely lady taught me how to
create fabulous scrap pages and recently I 
found her again..So more classes with
her after the new year at her
place...looking forward to it.
If you want some great
inspiration visit Di...]

My take on this challenge:
Using a photo of our partly 
decorated outdoor Christmas table
last year for pre-Christmas get together 
with neighbours before we went away.
Only a few deco's as we have to have room 
for all the food and that's important!!
"The simple things in life are best."
Journal was computer generated,
printed and punched out.


Challenge
CSI...Case file #268
Colour Scheme inspiration using colours .....
Cream, Olive Green, Red, Tawny Brown
Christmas elements included.....
Frames, Wood, Flowers,Ribbon, Circles, Deer, Car, Santa,
Christmas hat, Christmas straws, Chalkboard element,
Metal [gold star foils]
Inspiration word....
Merry Christmas
Framed my journaling


Simon Monday...party Time


Lasting Memories...holiday traditions
Lasting Memories


Off the Rails.....a/g



I will be away from my computer now until after Christmas,
any posts for design teams are pre-scheduled.
Will visit you all when I turn this back on..


54 comments:

Bunny said...

Merry Christmas, aNNie. [Bunny]`

Glennis F said...

Have a lovely Christmas break Annie

loz said...

Fabulous scrap page Annie. have a Fantastic Christmas and New Year.. Hugs..Loz&TeddyB

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm in love with this beautiful CSI entry. It is simply stunning and a great journal page, too.

Have a very Merry Christmas and I will see you in the new year, dear Annie.

Lisa-Marie | Scrap Paper Scissors said...

Gosh! This is really just so lovely! I love your individual elements - and altogether, with your stunning paper choices - this makes for a beautifully festive and textural layout!
Thank you for joining us at CSI!

Hobby Hoogland said...

Bedankt voor alle mooie dingen die je het afgelopen jaar met ons wilde delen ,prachtig.
ik wens jou een gezellige kerstdagen, en tot ziens in het nieuwe jaar.
groetjes Marjan.

Valerie-Jael said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours, hugs, Valerie

karin said...

Lovely creation Annie. I wish you and your family Happy Holidays.
Karin
xx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous page Annie, love the layout, design and colours. Have a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends.
Hugs
Linda xxx

meg said...

Beautiful page

Pink Rose said...

Beautiful page Annie and great memories for you.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic journal page Annie, a lovely way to keep your memories.

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Sue xx

Janette said...

Beautiful page Annie, merry Christmas, enjoy.xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Annie is your page love the design and the colours used .....sending you lots of Christmas wishes take care and all the very best for 2019 ❤️xx

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

May the Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love and your life with laughter.

Chris said...

Fabulous Layout Annie! The challenge looks interesting too, will have to check it out, might give me the kick start I need to start scrapping again!
Have a wonderful Christmas!
Chris
x

Lynne said...

A gorgeous page! Have a lovely Christmas! xx

Lisa said...

It's absolutely gorgeous!! The details are amazing!! I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous layout Annie love all the details and embellishments--best wishes for A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Carol x

Gerrina said...

What a fun page! I keep seeing new things...and love the traditional colours on a fresh background! Hugs, Gerrina

Kuni said...

Lovely layout and a Merry Christmas Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

KraftyKoolKat said...

Merry Christmas Annie. Keep safe & enjoy yourself. Your page is beautiful sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

froebelsternchen said...

A fantastic scrap page Annie. Have a Fantastic Christmas and New Year.
Big hugs, Susi

junemac2 said...

Happy Christmas Annie, have a beautiful one. Love this piece too. xxx
Hugs June x

KarinsArtScrap said...

very nice Annie

Gr Karin

pam said...

Lovely page Annie.
Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Hugs Pam x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is lovely. Have a great Christmas break x

Meggymay said...

Its a stunning scrap page Annie and also a lovely Christmas Card.
Best wishes for Christmas and the coming New Year to you and your family Annie.
Yvonne xx

Kathleen said...

A great scrap page Annie and a lovely decorated table.
Have a really great Christmas, no doubt your Grandchild will be involved, enjoy your time with the family.

Kath x

Carol S. said...

Have a great Christmas with your family Annie. Enjoy your break too. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Carol L said...

What a wonderful journal page! You do them so well! Have a very merry Christmas and I'll see you after Christmas :)

Conniecrafter said...

I can't imagine you needing more practice with your pages you do such an outstanding job!
Hope you enjoy a very Merry Christmas!! See you in the new year!

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie, that is a gorgeous page. We were thinking alike with our straws, hehe.

Mac Mable said...

Beautiful journal page full of memories.
Merry Christmas Annie X

Lauren said...

Beautiful layout! I love the winter feel! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories! Have a wonderful holiday!

Lauren
Lasting Memories DT

Wendy said...

Beautiful creation..Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Hugs
Wendy xx

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderfully designed page Annie.
Wishing you a peaceful and joyful Christmas and a New Year filled with Good Health and Happiness, Kate x

Lori said...

Wow! This layout is amazing! I love every single thing about it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

Christine said...

Hi Annie, I'm just catching up on my blog posts after a busy week :)
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and I'm looking forward to lots of inspiration in 2019.
Christine

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful page Annie - love it!
Christmas blessings to you and yours
Maxine

Liz said...

Beautiful layout, Annie. Have a wonderful Christmas. xx

Shabneez said...

Love, love, love your LO Annie and look forward to many more next year! Merry Christmas to you! Shabneez x

Enny said...

A beautiful scrap page and card ! Have a wonderful Christmas time ! Enny

Leslie Miller said...

Goodness, I'm so far behind in visiting what with all the Christmas activity in our world, but you're away now and I hope you're going to have a most lovely Christmas! How wonderful it must be to leaf through your scrapbooks. Another fantastic page!

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

Great page, love all the detail. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Off The Rails.

LucianaW said...

So gorgeous this page!Thank you so much for playing with us at OTR! Good Luck!

Deanna said...

Wonderful festive layout! I love all those great details and mixed media work! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)

Fikreta said...

its very Beautiful !
Happy holidays ! 🎄

LisaM said...

Love all the details on this gorgeous layout! Thanks for joining us at CSI and Off The Rails!

Cherie said...

Gorgeous page - love the way you have used torn layers to create depth.
Thanks for joining us at OTR.

Louise Turner Scrapbooker said...

Love all the details on this project! Especially the pops of red!
Thanks for joining us at Off the Rails Scrapbooking
Louise xo

CathQuillScrap said...

Truly gorgeous layout. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Off The Rails Scrapbooking.

Deb said...

A stunning layout with all the layers and textures. Thanks for joining us at Off the Rails. Deb xx

Debbi Tehrani said...

Beautiful page full of texture and detail! So happy to have you playing with us at CSI!