Follow me

19 December 2018

Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!


has a lovely theme for you this month.
Our theme is
 Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

Here's our lovely Mood board to inspire you.

My card is made from inspiration from fellow blogger
Janette who has made a fabulous card, so check
out her blog. Thanks Janette for permission to
TRY and case your card.
Using many DP, chipboard, ribbon, dies,
 and animated  my snow in "Swirlz"/Animation Shop

 Inside

Wow! The winner will receive this prize...

Visit the Double D Team Darlene teamies.
Leslie
 Vicki 
And for more inspiration, visit Team Diane members.

Looking forward to your creative work...
Double D Challenges

Challenge:
Dies R Us ....anything Christmas
Morgan's ArtWorld...a/g
Scrappy Land..a/g
Mod Squad...use a metal die

57 comments:

Christine said...

Annie, those distressed edges are beautiful. so much dimension and texture :)

Pink Rose said...

Hi Annie wow this card is amazing i loved the turned up edges,the card looks fantastic,well done my friend xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie, this is gorgeous.

aga-craft said...

Piekna śnieżna praca :) u nas leży śnieg i jest biało :)

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card!

Je@net said...

What a beautiful card, Annie!

GerJanne said...

Lovely card and it's really snowing, hahaha. Nice done!

meg said...

Gorgeous vintage style card, love the distressed edges and embellishments

Lia said...

Annie, you've made an amazing card! I like the style and colours.
Lia xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This may be my favorite card EVER. It is over the top beautiful.

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card Annie love the distressing and turn back corners
Carol x

Jane Savage said...

Wow absolutely stunning, Annie! xxx

Margreet said...

Wow, gorgeous card Annie...looks so elegant!
xxx Margreet

Words and Pictures said...

Love the beautiful torn edges of the paper, especially those rolled away parts to reveal the intricate flourish beneath. The sparkle is fabulous - and I can't believe you made it snow in your snow globe in the photo! Thanks so much for your lovely visit and comment.
Alison x

Janette said...

Oh my word Annie this is stunning, I just love these cards, so amazing to make don't you think....thanks for the mention I really appreciate it..xx

Vicki said...

Beautiful! I love the sparkling touch you've added, Annie! Such a happy scene. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Lisa said...

Wow, Annie, it's so stunning!! I love all of the details, especially the curled edges with the medallion peeking through, both inside and out!! So stunning, my friend!! And thank you so much for playing along at Scrapy Land, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ans Gilbert said...

Wonderful and elegant card, love the pretty colours and dies,
Ansx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Annie, lovely blues - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jantine said...

Beautiful card, Annie! Nice shape.

Beebeebabs said...

Absolutely beautiful as always!!!

Diane said...

Gorgeous card Annie with the soft blue colors, distressed edges that I LOVE and then of course the pretty falling snow...and can't forget all those pretty embellishments either!!

Darlene said...

Absolutely beautiful Annie and I love the animation (you are so clever!) Hope you are well ... Happy Holidays sweetie!

Mia said...

Awesome card, Annie. I love the snow falling!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas, my friend.

Mia said...

Awesome card, Annie. I love the snow falling!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas, my friend.

karin said...

A gorgeous sparkling card Annie !
Karin
xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Annie. I do love the layout and gorgeous papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Kuni said...

Stunning card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Chris said...

Oh, this is beautiful Annie...I LOVE this design!
Chris
x

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, that's pretty the way the inside and outside match! This is a beauty, Annie. You did a fabulous job CASEing, but made it your own.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a gorgeous creation Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Annie..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kathy Krug said...

Gorgeous Christmas and snow card, Annie. Love all the layers and the pretty flowers.

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

A beautifully designed project here and love how you animated the snow too.
Great job nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you. Annette DT forhttp://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very cute, I love the torn edges and rolled up corner of the paper. Very shabby chic. The animation is very cute.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow, such fabulous design with those unique shaped distressed edges and the circle with branches! A lot of lovely details on your card!
Hugs

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

and your animations always make me smile 😊

Barbara said...

I am sitting here enjoying the look at the snow through your window. I have not seen snow for 5 years. So this was a treat. How do you do it?

Meggymay said...

A gorgeous snowy card Annie, the inside looks lovely as well.
Yvonne xx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Annie, I love the distressed edges of the papers and your design and colours are fabulous, Kate x

Carol S. said...

Fabulous card again Annie!!! Love the colours and the flowers are beautiful. The snowy design is awesome. I love the animation you create on your cards. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Carol L said...

HOw lovely!!! The sparkly animated snow adds such a beautiful touch of shimmer to this already gorgeous card!

Kathleen said...

Really beautiful card Annie.

Kath x

Darlene said...

I just LOVE this card ... just gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Christmas’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Judy Woodland said...

Beautiful card, my dear. I love the unexpected addition of the flowers, and of course the "snow". So festive!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, love all the layering and distressing, love the layering of the pretty flowers too!

Gerrina said...

Looks so great vintage-winter and beautiful shabby! That animated snow is super! Hugs, Gerrina

Jolanda's Blog said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for joining our challenge at
Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge blog
I hope you’ll join us next time again.
Jolanda
(DT member)

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous as always and l just love the distressed look x

Gail said...

Stunning - thanks for dropping your card off at Mod Squad

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Annie - yours is beautiful and a great 'take' on the original
Blessings
Maxine

Sarah said...

I love this stunning wintry card Annie, absolutely beautiful. Wishing you a very happy Christmas xx

Shabneez said...

Stunning creation Annie. Shabneez x

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Fabulous details on this gorgeous card Annie! Wishing you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas. May your hearts be filled with peace and love as we celebrate this special day.

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation inside and out aNNie! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
~ DT Sherry x

Fikreta said...

Its wonderful card!
Happy holidays ! 🎄

Donna Phelan said...

Really beautiful design! I love the snowy cut out with the pretty birch trees! I am happy finally being able to pop over before the New Year! Phew! Merry Merry and Happy New Year!