Follow me

8 January 2019

sea life


My goal this year is to create more mixed media and
a lot of  scrapbooking designs.....
[Along with a few DT cards of course
entering only a few desired challenges] .
Started my prep last night after we returned home from a
few days away at Coffs Harbour and finished my canvas piece today.
Dylusion stamps, 'Old is the new Black'  and  "The right words"
were used as my goal "journaling"

Hot again so off to swim with grandson and hubby.


challenge
↓

Gesso, sand, water paints, Brusho, Lindy's Magicals,
serviette for the background and a few water drops.

66 comments:

Glennis F said...

That is stunning Annie

Lisa said...

Wow!! It's so stunning!! It's a underwater masterpiece!! The colors and textures are amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mrs A. said...

Totally magical. Hugs Mrs A.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful mixed media creation Annie - love all the layers and textures.
Blessings
Maxine

Bunny said...

This is beautiful. I love the sea life and the cheesecloth you added. I see a lot of texture and color. Lovely. [Bunny]`

loz said...

Stunning piece Annie..Loz

Christine said...

great underwater piece Annie. I'm looking forward to seeing your all your mixed media :)

Pink Rose said...

Hi Annie what a stunning piece,well done my friend xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie, this is a wonderful sea card. It's wonderful that you can play with your grandson and enjoy your time.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

As a mixed media artist myself, I am delighted you have come over to the dark side (GRIN). This is a stunning entry. I like the shells, the fish, but most of all the darling sea horses.

Je@net said...

This is so beautiful, Annie!

Kath said...

Fabulous - amazing colours and textures.
Kath x

Valerie-Jael said...

Absolutely fabulous Annie, I love the colours, too. Hugs, Valerie

Christine Harrop said...

This is so beautiful Annie. Colours are gorgeous. Christine x

chrissie said...

Stunning project with beautiful mixed elements.

It sounds emazing to be able to go for a swim because it is warm. I am going to layer up with clothes, face a walk against the icy Northly blast and go for my eyes testing.

Have a great day

Love Chrissie xx

aga-craft said...

Wspaniałą morska praca :) pieknie zmediowana :)

meg said...

wonderful underwater colours with fantastic textures

Jane Savage said...

Happy New Year, Annie! What a gorgeous, inspirational piece of art! My goal this year to start journaling for the first time! :) xxx

Janette said...

Beautiful underwater feel, its really gorgeous Annie.xx

Sandra H said...

This is so beautiful Annie the colours are so inviting to swim myself but it’s pretty cold here enjoy your day x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Wow this is stunning Annie, I love how it all comes together and the great sentiment too.

Sue xx

Dortesjs said...

waueee totally stunning, love love love, words cannot explain.

Carol L said...

Truer words have never been spoken! What a wonderful canvas, so rich with great design! Enjoy your refreshing day!

Jantine said...

Beautiful, this underwater magic!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful underwater canvas love all the texture and little seahorses-bitter cold here today-enjoy your swim
Carol x

Mia said...

Lovely mixed media canvas, Annie. I really admire the beautiful elements you used. Enjoy you day, my dear friend. Kisses!

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Annie, love the layers and gorgeous sentiment.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Leslie Miller said...

You do the most beautiful mixed media. This is one of my favorite yet! The colors and textured details are gorgeous. Even a tiny bottle. I'm in awe!

Chris said...

A beautiful piece of art Annie, a wonderful tranquil undersea world, fabulous texture and colours.
Chris
xx

Anonymous said...

I love your mixed media canvas here Annie! I have that sentiment image you've used and I just love it! :) Your colors are looking amazing along with your sea life details! HUGS

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Awwww.... It's really magical and so beautiful!!!! Fabulous mixed media full of textures and amazing details!!! LOVE the wet effect the wave diecut!!! A lot of to see here and wonderful mix of colours! LOVE the sentiment, too!
Hugs!

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's very beautiful Annie
Gr Karin

froebelsternchen said...

This is utterly beautfiul Annie!
WOW!

Thank you very much for joining Try It On Tueday!

oxo Susi

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Annie, lots of super details.
I hope you enjoyed your swim.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

pam said...

Stunning details on this gorgeous project Annie.
Hugs Pam x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully created Annie, love the theme and gorgeous images and wonderful colours, Kate x x

GerJanne said...

So beautiful!! I like the sea theme!

Meggymay said...

A gorgeous canvas chipboard Annie, you created a wonderful magical under the sea scene. Thank you for linking this to our new TioT's theme.
Yvonne xx

Carol S. said...

The texture is amazing Annie and love the sea scene. Great sentiment too. Keep cool! Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful mixed media, have created great look of depth to your scene, love the colors!
Hope you enjoyed your swim!

Valerija said...

Wow Annie, this is a stunning canvas. Love the colours and the textures.
Valerija xx

Dawn Phillips said...

This is fabulous and I love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Ina G said...

Simply stunning Annie. So cool and refreshing. Hope your swim cooled you down.

Gerrina said...

Wow this is so beautiful! Hope you don't mind I pinned it to use as inspiration) Hugs, Gerrina

pearshapedcrafting said...

This is truly fabulous! Super texture and colours! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

Enny said...

Wow, this is absolutely fantastic ! What a beautiful and magical under water scene, you've inspired me ! Hugs, Enny

Lisa Andersson said...

Wow, this is stunning, Annie! So many wonderful details. Wow!
Hugs, Lisa

Darlene said...

Ooooooooooo LOVE THIS! The colors are SO pretty and love your design! Sorry I haven't been around ... crazy busy trying to get all this Christmas packed away for anther year and several trips to Mom in PA. Chat soon HUGS

StirYourCreativity said...

It's a cool creation!

Chrissy said...

WONderful Annie..love it.

Luv CHRISSYxx

junemac2 said...

What an awesomely beautiful canvas. Kudos !

hugs june x

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous canvas Annie, love the underwater scene, looks magical.
Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday
Avril xx

sharon said...

WOW!!!! Annie this is amazing, enjoy creating the mixed media's, I am sure that you will have lot's of FUN!!!!!
hugs
sharon :)

Sue - said...

Wonderful canvas Annie! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

Sandra said...

Gorgeous canvas,Annie. The background is amazing and I love the underwater scene, it's really stunning. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Fikreta said...

its so wonderful!

Little Artbee said...

You created a very nice sealife scene. I love that much.
Dear Greetings
Sabine

MackGirlCreates said...

What a gorgeous canvas you've created! Love all the beautiful textures! Thanks so much for playing along at More Than Words XX

Ina G said...

oooooooooooh! Lucky me I get to comment twice. With my DT hat on - I keep looking at this and see more each time. So much for the eyes to wander over. This really is so beautifully put together. So glad you shared it with us over at HLS Watercolour Challenge this month aNNie.

ValerieOuelletScrapbooking said...

Very beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us at Dusty Attic Challenge!

Alicja said...

beautiful work! Thank you for joining MTW challenge!

Rosemary Hanson said...

Fabulous layers and gorgeous colours! Thanks for joining us at HLS Mixed Media challenge

Jenny said...

Well done! sooooo cute! Thank you for playing with us at Dusty Attic :)

Patricia said...

Such lovely elements and colours! Thank you for joining us as well here at the Dusty Attic this month!!!

Nicole Doiron said...

WOW! Very pretty mixed media work! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words! Remember though that to be eligible for a MTW prize, you can combine with no more than 2 other challenges.

France Ringuette said...

This is a spectacular piece, Love the details and the colors included, just a magical piece. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than WOrds, please take note of Nicole Doiron's comment for next time.