I recently purchased a few of these MFT cute stamps
and love the way they stamp and so easy to colour.
Using copic markers, MFT dies and papers were
designed with TH distressed inks.
This stamp is called
Adorable Elephants.
Challenge:
and love the way they stamp and so easy to colour.
Using copic markers, MFT dies and papers were
designed with TH distressed inks.
This stamp is called
Adorable Elephants.
Challenge:
MFT...Colour challenge
↓


56 comments:
Perfect name for an adorable elephant. Great card, Annie. The way you distressed the edges is very inspiring. I love your design too. Hugs, my dear friend.
so cute, cute cute ;)
Annie, this is adorable. I love MFT stamps too, but many times...I am just too lazy to pull out inks and prefer digis, lol. These are perfect colors for you.
Hi Annie what a sweet card,you are very clever my friend xx
Your elephant car is indeed adorable! Hugs, Valerie
Cudna, słodziutka praca :) słonik jest taki uroczy :)
These elephant stamps are so cute! And yes they coloured very easy!
Love the card you made with this cutie!
xxAngela
Adorable Annie, so cute, xx
Oooh...this is so cute, Annie. What a sweet and lovely card!
You make a lot of different cards and techniques and your creation with the paint technique from your previous post is amazing Annie. But this card with the elephant is also a sweetheart! You are an all-round scrapper and I always enjoy your blog,
many dear greetings from Gerie
this is the epitome of CUTE!! Beautifully colored, too, Annie.
You certainly added a beautiful setting for the cute stamp Annie
Love Chrissie xx
Love the cute elephant and wonky layers
Carol x
Aww this made me smile...what an adorable image! Love the layout and all your inky fun!! Have a good weekend! xx
Wat een prachtige kaart met een schattige olifant. Mooie kleuren ook, die je gebruikt hebt.
Fijn weekend.
xXx Astrid.
Oh I love the image and the layers, so sweet Annie..xx
A beautiful card Annie, I love the colours and the super cute little elephant.
Sue xx
Lovely design and fab inky papers...the little elephant IS adorable!
Chris
x
How completely cute and fun is this card! Awesome coloring too!!
Awe such a sweet adorable card, Annie...
Hugs D xx
This is so sweet and beautiful!! The elephant is adorable!! I love the gorgeous colors, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
That elephant is so adorable Annie.
Love the colours and all the layering :)
Happy Friday - have a fab weekend.
Gill x
That elephant is sweet, but with the background you made it looks modern and grungy too; like that a lot! Hugs, Gerrina
This is one cute elephant! I love the artistic inky backgrounds too.
Fun card!
the splash of colour on the backgrounds is great, adorable elephant and card
I love this card, aNNie. It's so cute. Beautiful distressed background and frame dies. [Bunny]`
This is so cute Annie, love the colors.
Hugs
Kuni
Sweet card, Annie. Those colors pop so well together and the elephant is adorable.
Hugs
Monica
Yes it is a really adorable elephant image a fantastic card.
Yvonne xx
Gorgeous composition on your card Annie, love the layout and colours. The elephant is so cute.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Beautiful card,Annie.Such an adorable elephant.Enjoy your weekend.
Groetjes,Sylvia.
Lovely card with that adorable elephant.
xxx Margreet
This is certainly an Adorable elephant & creation Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
So adorable and sweet Annie..gorgeous card and gorgeous cute elephant..
Luv CHRISSYxx
What a lovely card, and such a cute elephant ! A few months ago, I made a lot of elephant cards, for an elephant sanctuary (to rescue Circus elephants) ! Have a nice weekend ! Enny
Awe! This is so precious Annie! I adore these MFT stamps so much and their products can become quite addictive too!! LOL!! You've done a pretty job with the card and colors my friend! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)
What an adorable little elephant.I love the handmade background Annie, lovely colours xxx
Hi Annie, what a cute image and a lovely card, fab colouring too, Kate x
Beautiful card and cute Elephant Annie.
Hugs Pam x
A beautiful card Annie, such an adorable elephant and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Yes! I have these stamps too. SO cute, I made a card for a baby last week. I will show it soon. Your card is adorable!
Adorable image and card Annie..Loz
Beautiful, cute creation Annie.
Kath x
Your colouring is always wonderful and love the cute elephant, he's really adorable! Fabulous design and colours, too!
Adorable stamp set Annie and love how you've brought it to life! Shabneez x
Adorable card and image, Annie!
Hugs, Lisa
Adorable elephant for Cute Card Thursday! This is just the sort of card I like to send to a friend for Valentine's Day. The world needs more love and Valentines!
OMG this is just too stinkin' cute! Sweet creation ... well done! Hae a happy day! Hugs to your sweet hubby!
very beautiful and cute Annie
Gr Karin
that is the perfect name of that stamp he is truly adorable and I love the colors you added to the background they go so well with him
Such an adorable card and super cute stamped little elephant. Wonderful design and such a pretty colour combination x.
Cute! Cute! Cute! Awesome layout dies and layers.
Adorable stamps and I do like your subtle colored papers. Sweet as can be.
Its wonderful card!
I can see why you chose this sweet little elephant, Annie, and the darling pink/purple theme with the "never forget" elephant theme and darling reminder to be ourselves! BEAUTIFUL! Wishing you a great day. hugs, de
Such a cute card. Thank you for ahring with us at Creativ Fusion and good luck with your entry Angela DT https://creativfusion.blogspot.com/2019/02/challenge-9-love.html
Post a Comment