Follow me

7 February 2019

A little bit of Country

These are not colours I would normally use and
was a bit apprehensive to start but once I did,
found they are fab colours as in the mood
board. Tried to use them all but
not sure if I succeeded.
Painting with acrylic paints on my chippies, as I soon
discovered my TH DI did not achieve the colours
I wanted on my chipboard pieces.
Photo is of one of my family.
Chipboards from The Dusty Attic are:
A little bit of Country
Rustic farm fence
Gum Trees
Birds Nests #1

Challenge:

50 comments:

Carol L said...

Another wonderful creation with textures, techniques and fantastic elements! Great way to showcase this action photo!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Beautiful! Reminds me of a lovely sunrise.

Beebeebabs said...

Such a beautiful layout thanks for sharing!!!

Bunny said...

I think you did a great job of following the inspiration board. Your page is very nice. I love the motocross picture and I love the fence you made with the twine. [Bunny]`

Berina RGA said...

This is so pretty, Annie!! Love the colors you have used!!

Lisa said...

Wow, what an absolutely stunning layout!! I love the scene you've created!! The colors look amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Christine said...

Annie, I love those colours, they are so warm and earthy. Great chip board pieces, I need to get into those :)

Ina G said...

Very country layout aNNie. Amazing amount of detail here. Awesome layout.

aga-craft said...

Piękna praca Anie :) Ty z każdym kolorem sobie świetnie poradzisz :) brawo :)

Valerie-Jael said...

This is a wonderful creation! Hugs, Valerie

GerJanne said...

So manly! And the first thing I saw was the birds nest! Delicate item on your LO!

Wendy L said...

Looks wonderful Annie, xxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It may not be the color you expected, but it is a fabulous mixed media entry, Annie.

Gerrina said...

You created such a great scene...looks like a good place to be! And a beautiful background for your LO! Great and beautiful tone-on-tone layers! Hugs, Gerrina

chrissie said...

You certainly achieved a very interesting and colourful page Annie and used the colours in the sample to good effect. I loved the image of your family member on the motor bike as it took me back about 30 years to when my daughter had the same sort of bike and a photograph that was similar. Thanks for the memory

Have a great day

Love Chrissie xx

Janette said...

I love it Annie, the colours are perfect for this, love the image, the chippies and the grass looks real, you did a fab job.x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous page Annie - love the colours, you have used them so well.
Blessings
Maxine

Valerija said...

It's beautiful page, Annie.
Valerija xx

meg said...

Fabulous page, love the colours and lay out

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous page Annie great pic and love the embellishments and colours --I love the tree
Carol x

Crea Astrid said...

Wat een prachtige LO heb je gemaakt met een leuke foto, die je erop hebt verwerkt. Mooie details ook.

xXx Astrid.

Jane Savage said...

Another amazing creation, Annie! Love the scene you've created! Brilliant!! xx

Sandra H said...

Such an amazing creation Annie love all the textured look and the background is stunning great photo too! sending lots of love x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love this layout and the col;ours you've used too Annie, Fantastic.

Sue xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely page Annie beautifully embellished

Anne

Chris said...

Wow! Fantastic layout Annie...love the colours, they're perfect with your subject photo, wonderful texture, LOVe how you created the fence! Clever Lady!!:)
Chris
x

Mia said...

Stunning page, Annie. The photo fits perfectly with the fence and the trees embellishment. And I love the burlap you added. Very inspiring creation. Hugs, my dear friend.

Enny said...

Wow, you've achieved a real country look, lovely colours and embies, which go very well with the picture ! Hugs, Enny

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous page!!!!

Linda Simpson said...

This is stunning Annie, love the layers and gorgeous textures. My favourite colour combination is brown and blue.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Rosina said...

A beautiful tough page Annie ... beautiful colors so together ..

Hugs Rosina

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Annie
Gr Karin

Leslie Miller said...

I LOVE these colors! The earthy look really appeals to me and, WOW, you did a fabulous job with them! I love everything about this page!

Lola said...

I actually really like those colors. So rustic, and perfect on your page.

Monica C. said...

Those are different sort of colors, but you did a wonderful job with them Annie!
Hugs
Monica

KraftyKoolKat said...

A really lovely full of interest page Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Margreet said...

What a stunning page Annie!
xxx Margreet

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Annie, a super photograph and I love the colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Meggymay said...

Even though you were hoping for another colours this looks great Annie, its a fantastic layout.
Yvonne xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous work aNNie, I think that these colours are just perfect to compliment the heart tones of the photo!! Amazing textures and design, you nailed a fabulous scenery on your layout, so sunny!!!

Fikreta said...

So beautiful.
Hugs

Carol S. said...

A fabulous layout and beautiful colours Annie. Have a lovely weekend. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Pink Rose said...

Hi Annie your page is awesome ,sorry I have been with any internet xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie, this a great scrap page.

Chrissy said...

FANtastic Annie..I think this project is wonderful..love the photo and the landscape is perfect with the chipboard pieces..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa Andersson said...

Super, Annie! All details looks fantastic and the colours too.
Hugs, Lisa

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness Annie this is just fabulous, my favorite so far, every detail is just fantastic, you did an awesome job using those colors. Love it!!

Mac Mable said...

Wonderful layout and the dimension of the chippies look great x.

Patricia said...

You achieved the Moodboard colours perfectly!!! Thank you so much for playing along us at Dusty Attic this month.

Jenny said...

Stunning, thank you for playing along with us at Dusty Attic :)