Follow me

4 March 2019

Blueberry Tart


Welcome back to our challenge at 
Hostess: Karin
Theme: anything goes/option/Stripes and or Dots

Using papers from Mintay, Birdsong collection
My cute stamp is called
Blueberry Tart
Copic markers and touched up with
 polychromo pencils.
Stamp is by Stampendous
Our fabulous sponsors are:

Winner will receive a RANDOM ASSORTMENT of Premium Dye Ink Pads


Get your Mousie cuties out of the dust, colour them up
and have a chance to win at
House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenges

53 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful card Annie, the papers are so pretty and the image is a cutie I love it. Have a lovely day.xx

Je@net said...

Ooooh...this is so sweet!

KandA said...

Super cute little mouse and a really fabulous card xx

aga-craft said...

Bardzo mi się podoba Twoja praca :) śliczne papiery i wspaniała radosna myszka :)

Valerie-Jael said...

LOVE that mouse with blueberry tart! So cute. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Enny said...

Such a beautiful card, lovely papers, and a very cute mouse with blueberrries!
I have blueberry bushes in my garden, but the birds love them too! :)) Hugs, Enny

froebelsternchen said...

Super cute and simply adorable dear Annie!

Crea Astrid said...

Wat een mooie kaart met een schattige stempel. So sweet.

xXx Astrid.

meg said...

He's really enjoying those berries, love the paper and embellishments

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic card Annie and I love the backing papers that you've used with the gorgeous image.

Sue xx

karin said...

It's a cutie Annie. Love the DP you've used on it.
Karin
xx

Pink Rose said...

Hi Annie this is just the sweetest card,very pretty,well done my friend xx

Margreet said...

Lovely stamp and great background!
xxx Margreet

Bunny said...

This is one of the cutest HM images. You've colored it beautifully. This is a lovely layout of your card with pretty papers and bow. [Bunny]

Chris said...

I always love the cards you create with these cute mousies Annie, this one's no exception! Gorgeous!
xx

Jantine said...

So cute, this mouse with his tart. And beautiful paper. Lovely card.

Laine said...

Such a sweet image and card Annie.
Laine
x

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable image and a great card!

Christine said...

adorable Annie, such amazing pencil colouring :)

Ans Gilbert said...

Pretty image and beautiful papers, your card is so pretty,
Ansx

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous papers Annie and a cute image, fab colouring, Kate x

Sandra H said...

Those papers are gorgeous Annie as is your image l love a blueberry myself and l could just taste this tart looks yummy xx

Monica C. said...

Love this, so very sweet! Our mousey friend sure is enjoying his berries.
Hugs
Monica

Gerrina said...

You made him fit in so beautiful! And still the first thing you see is the mouse; so clever done! Hugs, Gerrina

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous Annie, I adore the image & those beautiful papers.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, loving the papers and sweet mouse. I do love blueberries.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Leslie Miller said...

He looks like me! I've been enjoying a tub of blueberries. Hard to stop once I start. Your colors and papers are so utterly gorgeous, Annie!

KarinsArtScrap said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mac Mable said...

Wonderful layout, pretty papers and an adorable image x

pam said...

Gorgeous card Annie, love the cute image and beautiful papers.
Hugs Pam x

Lola said...

He is so cute! And really sweet papers on this.

Dora said...

Beautiful

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and cute image love the papers--I love blueberries too have them every morning in my porridge!!!
Carol x

Dorte said...

Super cute image, lovely colours and a great card design, Annie.
Dorte xx

cotnob said...

A super card Annie, a fun image and pretty papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol S. said...

He's enjoying his blueberries! Very pretty background and a gorgeous card design. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

LOVE your blueberry eating mouse this week. He's adorable and so are the flowers you chose to surround the focal image.

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! The image is absolutely adorable!! I love the gorgeous papers you used!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Liz said...

Lovely card, Annie. Another super cute image and I love the patterned paper. xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So cute and fun, aNNie, it's great card!

loz said...

Very cute image and card Annie..Loz

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I always love your House Mouse creations, this image is so sweet. I couldn't live without my Blueberries in the morning!!
Hugs Tracey xx

Kuni said...

Lovely and sweet Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Chrissy said...

He is so cute munching on his blueberry, so adorable Annie..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol L said...

Precious card with that darling image of a mouse munching on blueberries! I did that very thing for breakfast this morning, so I can relate :) Love that little polka dot bow!

Sue said...

Gorgeous papers and loving that sweet image, mouse is surely enjoying those blueberries. Super cute card as always, Annie.

Hugs, Sue

Mia said...

Great colours and beautiful image. Your card is perfect, Annie. Hugs, my friend.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute and gorgeous paper

Lisa Lynn said...

Blueberries....one of my favorite. Great image.

Lisa Andersson said...

What a cutie and your card is so beautiful with those pretty papers.
Hugs, Lisa

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Annie :-) the image is just so cute and I love the papers and shabby chic look, so pretty :-)

hope you have a great week
luv
Lols x x x

Conniecrafter said...

Your coloring is great those blueberries look so real, gorgeous papers too!

Fikreta said...

its very pretty card!