Follow me

5 March 2019

touch of fantasy

Something different this morning...
Photo paper, 6 x 4 was used, distressed inks,
sponging, moon mask and several stamps.
Sentiment was computer generated and
printed up. A few splats of watered
down painting and an old tooth
brush. Stencils and 'fun'.

Word Inspiration...Fantasy.
We all love a bit of fantasy in life and
 mine is in the creating of it with my
 grand children with all the
joys of stories and playing dress up..
Wings on my project are the fairy and serviette
butterflies modge podged down...
Challenge:
The word FANTASY also inspired me to use
 some lovely stamps a blogging friend
sent to me and I have not
had the opportunity to use them...
thanks Sylvia



52 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Annie, it’s marvelous and makes me want to visit your fantasy land to enjoy the sites, wonders and magic! Beautiful!

Christine said...

wonderful fantasy image Annie, love the colour you chose :)

Pia S said...

This scene looks magical! Fantastic colors and combinations of diffeent stamps and stash. I’m sorry I’ve been a bit absent the past weeks, busy schedule with work and activities after work, and family visits on weekends, so not much time to craft or visit blogland. I'm not going to be able to catch up on previous posts, I need to start afresh it seems...

Margreet said...

Wow, this is a great piece of art Annie!
xxx Margreet

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

So much atmosphere in that background Annie, I love it when you throw a *something different* into the mix. You've made good use of those stamps from your blogging friend.
Hugs for the day Tracey xx

Valerie-Jael said...

This is a fantastic piece, Annie, I still love fairies. Hugs, Valerie

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow aNNie, it's so dreaming and warm, such fabulous page!! Very inspiring!
Hugs

Kuni said...

This is stunning Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

brenda said...

Always lovely a bit of fantasy Annie and there's such a feel of drama in this lovely piece of artwork.

B x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Magical and vibrant art today, dear.

Jantine said...

Brilliant fantasy card, Annie! Love the colors that you used.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Annie..the magic and fantasy, the colours and creativiy..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Dora said...

Very pretty creation

meg said...

Magical fantasy card, love the colours in the background and the combination of stamps

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

This is stunning Annie, it has such a fantasy feel to it.

Sue xx

Jane Savage said...

WOW!!! This is breath-taking, Annie! xx

Janette said...

Beautiful Annie, its really a gorgeous creation, love it.x

Gerrina said...

I thought I recognized the stamps... Great work and in such vibrant colour; something that really is a fantasy scene! Hugs, Gerrina

Chris said...

Fabulous Annie, love the stamps and the dramatic colours in your beautiful scene...it's wonderful to be able to go where our imaginations take us!
xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a stunning background Annie, so much going on in this lovely fantasy land.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Bunny said...

This is lovely. Where are my wings so I can fly into this lovely creation. The textures and colors are grand. [Bunny]

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Annie, gorgeous colours.
We have to wait another five weeks to bring our puppy home because he is only five weeks old and it is best to let them stay with their mother until they are ten weeks old.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lia said...

A wonderful enchanted card: a real fairytale!!
Lia xx

Meggymay said...

A magical Fantasy page Annie, the stamps you used looked lovely against that great background.
Yvonne xx

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Definitely Fantastic! I love the bright color!

Linda Simpson said...

WOW this is stunning Annie, loving the rich colours and sweet fairy.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lynne said...

Just gorgeous! x

Marjan said...

A glowing and magical scene, beautiful!! Lovely and so much to see!

Migdalia said...

So beautiful and so magical!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Carol L said...

This is magical and delightful with those great images and splendid color! Love it!

Enny said...

What a lovely fairytale card, beautiful colors and stamping, it looks really magic ! Hugs, Enny

Lola said...

Your creation is quite pretty and eye catching. Great bold colors and stamps.

cuilliesocks said...

Fantastic fantasy piece of work Annie, the images, colours and textures are amazing,Kate x x

Mrs.B said...

It's a fabulous magical scene, love the stamps you used.
Avril xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous scene and love the vivid colours
carol x

Carol S. said...

The background is so magical, it draws you right in. A fabulous detail too Annie. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

The colours are gorgeous Annie, a super piece of art.
Lorraine

Mia said...

Lovely magical card, Annie. Really amazing. Kisses, my friend.

Sylvia said...

Gorgeous card,Annie.You've created a beautiful scene.Love the beautiful background too.

Hugs,Syvia x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow gorgeous colours and looks beautiful

Lisa said...

Wow, Annie, this is so magical and beautiful!! I love the colors and the design!! It's truly stunning!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Conniecrafter said...

Such lovely background you have made on the photo paper, i didn't know that the distress inks would work on that but it turned out wonderful and love your fantasy themed creation!

Leslie Miller said...

You did that on photo paper? Wow! I like glossy paper for rubbing on backgrounds, but I'll bet photo paper is even better. Great chance to use the stamps Sylvia sent you. A fabulous bit of fantasy and magic!

Lisa Lynn said...

So unique, love it.

Lisa Andersson said...

Wow, this is fantastic, Annie. I’m totalt in love with this masterpiece.
Hugs, Lisa

Monica C. said...

Oh wow! I love those strong background colors and the silhouette images on top. Just stunning.
Hugs Monica

loz said...

Amazing artwork Annie..Loz

Fikreta said...

Annie this is stunnig!

Mac Mable said...

Yes ....different and magical. Great scene making, gorgeous colours and love the stamping and stencilling. You sure do look like you had fun x

Anat Weksler said...

I love it! So unique and beautiful ! Thanks for playing along at More than Words Challenge!

Nicole Doiron said...

I always look forward to seeing your entries! This one is another gorgeous one! Thank you so much for playing along with us at More Than Words!

Hina Mirza said...

Beautiful.. Thank you for joining us at MTW challenge!!