Follow me

6 March 2019

Let's Make Some Music ♪♪


At Double D Challenges our theme is:
Let's Make Some Music ♪♪


I have some gorgeous paper pads and sheets designed by
This one is from the Music Pack
Stamping and dies were used

Make some music and share with us over at
Double D Challenges 
see what we have up for grabs this time for the winner....

Visit the Double D Team Darlene teamies.
Leslie
 Vicki 
And for more inspiration, visit Team Diane members.

55 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie, this is gorgeous.

Christine said...

Annie, I love all those layers such beautiful colours :)

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous layering, so impressive!! Love the sweetness of this card!
Hugs

Margreet said...

Beautiful with that vintage look!
xxx Margreet

Je@net said...

Awesome card, Annie!

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful card. The background paper is wonderful. Hugs, Valerie

Lisa Andersson said...

Love all layers and beautiful colours. Such a gorgeous card, Annie.
Hugs, Lisa

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Music is the universal language and this card is universally loved by all who see it. All those layers make it a rare beauty indeed!

meg said...

great layers and musical image and embellishments

Janette said...

Oh wow I love this style, its a real beautiful card Annie.xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Oh wow this is stunning Annie, I love the layers and the die cuts that you've teamed with the papers.

Sue xx

Jantine said...

Gorgeous card Annie, love the musical theme!

Gerrina said...

Wow so good how you combined all the papers! Love the vintage-feel'of it! Hugs, Gerrina

Jane Savage said...

Great texture and layering! Really adore this, Annie! xx

Chris said...

Fabulous! Gorgeous papers, love all the layers!
xx

Donna Phelan said...

WOW! Just look at all of those fabulous layers! Love the musical stave and G Clef die cuts too! Fantastic!

Kuni said...

Wonderful Annie, love the layers.
Hugs
Kuni

Carol L said...

You've certainly made some beautiful music with this card! Gorgeous!

Lisa said...

This is so stunning!! The layers are amazing!! I love the musical details!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Marjan said...

Gorgeous card Annie, with beautiful layering!

Darlene said...

WOW this is AWESOME!! I love how you've design this piece! All the layers with all the musical elements ... just gorgeous! You are SO creative! HUGS xoxo

Monica C. said...

Gorgeous project Annie! I love the layers and the dies are beautiful too!
Hugs Monica

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful work thanks for sharing!!!

Diane said...

Totally gorgeous Annie and those papers couldn't be any more perfect..lovely layers and awesome design!!

Vicki said...

This is truly delightful, Annie! So many pretty layers. It makes me smile!

Barbara said...

This card sure make some music and I love the colors and the design. Specially the bright blue to make it splendid.

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Annie
Gr Karin

Meggymay said...

Fabulous layers and lovely papers, its a great musical card Annie.
Yvonne xx

karin said...

A great card for a music lover Annie. Love all the dies on it and the layers.
Karin.
xx

Ans Gilbert said...

Wonderful card, love the pretty papers
Ansx

aga-craft said...

Fantastyczna praca :) bardzo mi się podoba :) moja mama grała kiedyś na skrzypcach :)

crafty-stamper said...

WOW this is absolutely brilliant love all the layers and the topper
carol x

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!!

Linda Simpson said...

This is just fabulous Annie, love the elements and beautiful image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

GerJanne said...

Beautiful inspiration photo and very pretty card!

cuilliesocks said...

Stunning card Annie, beautifully designed and I love the colours you've chosen, Kate x

*Vicki* said...

So gorgeous Annie!! Love all of the luscious layers!! WOW!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous Annie & I love the vintage feel to this creation.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Chrissy said...

I LOVE this Annie..I love the papers and layers and the added music notes just finish it off perfectly..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wendy L said...

So beautiful Annie, I love anything music. Xxxx

Kathy Krug said...

Annie this is gorgeous. I love all the layers and details.

Enny said...

Wow, a beautiful card, lovely papier and dies ! Hugs, Enny

Sarah said...

What a fab card this is. I love the layers and mixture of edges, a lovely idea xx

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Annie, a lovely vintage design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

loz said...

Gorgeous card and DP Annie..Loz

Carol S. said...

Brilliant card Annie. Great detail and love the dies and images. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Bunny said...

Lovely card. Great dies for the treble clef and the bar and notes. Nice challenge at Dbl D. [Bunny]

Lola said...

Being a music lover, I just love this creation.

Conniecrafter said...

Great layering, love the music notes dies with the great image of the violin, pretty colors too!

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful paper and dies and expertly put together by YOU into this gorgeous card!

Shabneez said...

Perfect music themed card Annie! Shabneez x

Fikreta said...

its gorgeous!

Mac Mable said...

What wonderful layering and great papers and die cuts on your unique and stunning card x.

Judy Woodland said...

This is just gorgeous. I love all the elements and patterned papers. Great design, and great take on the Mood Board!!!

Amelia Breytenbach said...

WOW. I love it. Great background papers, beautiful layering and perfect amount of embellishments Annie.