Great indoor day today for crafting. Do you
like fussy cutting? Well, that's what I have been
doing today and a bit of mixed media for my latest
Fiji Memories project.
Using Kaisercraft gorgeous papers called
"Paradise Found"
A beautiful paper pack that had to be used.
Distressed edges and distressed with Pinecone ink.
Some chipboard pieces from The Dusty Attic
like fussy cutting? Well, that's what I have been
doing today and a bit of mixed media for my latest
Fiji Memories project.
Using Kaisercraft gorgeous papers called
"Paradise Found"
A beautiful paper pack that had to be used.
Distressed edges and distressed with Pinecone ink.
Some chipboard pieces from The Dusty Attic
The Studio Challenge: Fussy Cutting





51 comments:
This is paradise and you look gorgeous.
Crafty hugs xx
Annie, wonderful tropical page.
What a gorgeous project is this. Amazing!!!
Lia xx
Wow, Annie, this fab*u*lous!! What a gorgeous make. Hugs, Valerie
Beautiful, these tropical flowers, Gorgreous layout, Annie!
So sweet and gorgeous! Love the papers and your photo is wonderful.
Valerija xx
This really looks like paradise! Great page with fantastic flowers.
xxx Margreet
you look so relaxed in the photo, love the tropical colours
Fabulous page, love the papers, enjoy your day.xx
Looks gorgeous Annie.
Hugs Veerle x
Beautiful colourful project ANnie and your fussy cutting is amazing
Anne
A fantastic scrapbook page Annie, love all the fussy cut flowers.
Sue xx
Ale wspaniale wyglądacie na Fili :) słoneczko, kwiaty i ukochana osoba :)
This is absolutely stunning, Annie!! Wow!! I love all of the tropical flowers and leaves!! This is paradise on a page!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
So beautiful Annie x
Stunning work !!!Thanks for sharing :)
Hi Annie wow another beautiful page so lovely,well done my friend xx
I love these pages and cards you do with pictures. Not just because they are pretty but I like when I see that your husband and you are always so happy. The man can't keep his hands off of you. Y'all have even to some amazing places. [Bunny]
Wow!!! A tropical paradise indeed, fabulous papers and great fussy cutting!
Love this one Annie
xx
Such a beautiful page!!!
Great tropical page, Annie! I am not such a fan of fussy cutting. I rather use my Silhouette to do it for me.
Hugs Monica
it's very beautiful Annie
gr karin
Beautiful papers. Beautiful layout.
Fabulous layout Annie, Kate x
The page looks so beautiful Annie, xxxx
the perfect tropical page, love all those fussy cut flowers :)
I LOVE fussy cutting, I can sit for ages cutting flowers and things and this page is beautiful Annie,love,love,love the fussy cut flowers and leaves..awesome page.
Luv CHRISSYxx
WOW Annie, this is stunning, I love the gorgeous papers and wonderful layout.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Wonderful card Annie, love the image and the beautiful colours,
Ansx
Wonderful Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
Wow, you certainly found Paradise ! What a beautiful page, a lovely memory ! Hugs, Enny
Such a gorgeous tropical & balmy looking page. Beautiful colours & layout Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Wow!! Your fussy cut is just perfect!! Love so much the floral arrangement and the sweetness of this layout! Such lovely memory!!
Hugs!
What incredible fussy cutting Annie and well wortth the effort for this fabulous page xx
Beautiful page and gorgeous papers
Carol x
I don't mind fussy cutting, but that sure looks like quite a bit of it!! The flowers are just gorgeous and your layout is amazing my friend!! HUGS
Its a wonderful page and the papers looked lovely.
Yes I like to fussy cut, but often my grip of the scissors lets me down, but I keep trying.
Yvonne xx
Love all the tropical flowers, so beautiful. Amazing colours and design Annie. As I don't really like a white edge around my images, I enjoy to fussy cut them. Have a lovely Sunday. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
This is wonderful!! A tropical delight with a fun photo and great memories too! Wish I was there at this very moment :)
Wow, those papers! Your page! Awesome!
What a lovely page, Annie. I love fussy cutting but yours is gorgeous. Gorgeous photo and flowers and a stunning design. Hugs, my dear friend.
Wow what a great fussy cut layout! Love all the flowers! Thanks for playing along with the Studio Challenges!
Gorgeous page Annie.. beautiful photo and colours..Loz
Wow! What a stunning layout! So glad you joined in the fun over at The Studio Challenges!!
so pretty, I just love how you have tucked the pictures in with the flowers and having the title on those tags is so neat!!
Such a fabulously bright and happy layout. Thanks for joining our fussy cutting challenge at The Studio Challenges. Deb xx
I hear so often that a beautiful pack of paper is bought and never used because it is beautiful...glad you didn't; it is a beautiful page! One that you just have to see a bit bigger/closer! Hugs, Gerrina
Its so very beautiful Annie!
hugs
Another gorgeous page!!! Thank you for taking another shot at the Dusty Attic moodboard challenge....
This page is paradise on earth, love love love this!! Thanks for joining us at The Studio Challenges!
Beautiful take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at The Studio Challenges.
Post a Comment