A very hot day here today so it's an indoor one for me.
Maybe a dip in the pool at bit later this afternoon.
In the mean time I created my memory..
Maybe a dip in the pool at bit later this afternoon.
In the mean time I created my memory..
Queenstown trip...fabulous and most beautiful
part of the world...The South Island, we were
told by locals, have a huge hole in the ozone
layer so while there we had to wear a lot of
sunblock or get sunburnt...plans to do
the North Island soon.
I get excited about snow as I don't get it in my part of the world.
used, flicks of red watered paint and the "NZ"
was hand painted by myself.
The frame was done in Photoscape.
Preserving life's special memories is important
as life goes bye too quickly..
challenge:
↓



51 comments:
Hi Annie awesome page we dont see snow very often either,love the fun pics xx
Wonderful scrapping, love the photos you used. Snow is probably very special if it's always hot! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie
Fabulous layout with that colours combo!
Snow could be fun, but unluckily it's depends by the Climate Challenges :(
There isn't more time to stop them, the whole world must do something! Action is needed
See here
http://www.aeufederal.org.au/news-media/media-releases/2019/march/080319
Hugs
Do you know?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=19&v=EAmmUIEsN9A
Also in Italy a lot of schools (teachers with children) will protest on 15th march :) All the government have to act just now! Tomorrow is to late :(
fab layout it's very beautiful Annie
Gr Karin
I can understand why you would cherish the snow Annie if it's not something seen too often. I swear when I was younger there seemed to be much more of it in the UK. A lovely scrapbook page of happy memories and moments.
Hugs for the day Tracey xx
A fantastic layout Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
So beautiful! The little colour-accents let the photo's get all the attention...looks so good!
And here a day inside again too; it is dry, but so windy her...
Hugs, Gerrina
Fabulous page Annie, the red stands out beautifully against the white
Hi Annie,
We see snow every year in the Netherlands and it always has something like a fairytale, but it also brings inconveniences on the road, but also a lot of fun. What do you have, creatively indulged with your beautiful page! We have now stormy weather with lots of rain.
xx Gerie
Wspaniałe zimowe LO , bardzo mi się podoba, świetne zdjęcie :)
So pretty Annie and another memory to keep and look back on...enjoy your lovely weather sending lots of love x
A fantastic page to keep those special memories Annie. I have to admit that although we get snow here in the UK (which we normally moan about), I did get excited when I saw the snow when we went to Canada a couple of years ago. I had never seen snow so deep before (it was about three foot) I do have photos somewhere so should probably do a page for them some when.
Sue xx
Oh its so gorgeous, another wonderful memory Annie.xx
Wonderful page, Annie! Love the red, black and white theme! I get very excited when I see the snow too even though it's not that uncommon in the UK. :) xx
Fabulous page and great pics -still a novelty here with the first snow but it soon wears off lol-Actually we don't get a lot of snow now like we used to I remember up to your knees when ours were younger not any more(thankfully)
Carol x
What a gorgeous layout, Annie!! The pictures are beautiful!! I wish I could send you some of our snow!! Actually, it's all gone now, so I shouldn't complain ;) Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Piękna praca:)
Fabulous page Annie, you do look as if you're loving that snow!
xx
Wow, again a fabulous page, LOVE it!! The white and black combined with vivid red makes it really striking!
Such a lovely layout thanks for sharing!!!
Fabulous layout and page Annie, loving the photographs and the pop of red.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Wow Annie!!!!!!!!! What a beautiful page!!!!!!!! I always love your creations, but I am excited when I see your photos!!!!!!!!!! Gorgeous!!!!!!! Hugs, my friend.
A super layout Annie, fabulous photographs.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Hi Annie, I'm just chuckling to my self reading about you getting excited about snow, we are the same here in Bonnie Scotland only it's about heat and sunshine lol.
Fabulous page, great photos surrounded by a brilliant layout and colours, Kate x
Awesome layout Annie....another one to cherish!
xxx Margreet
Loving the black, white and red and you are quite right life does go by too quickly so these pages you are making will be fabulous to look back on x
A wonderful Layout and good to keep your head cool at this hot day...lol!
Hugs, Susi
Look at you having fun in the snow!! :) Love your cherished memories and fun layout design my friend! HUGS
Lovely page Annie! We don't get snow here either, but I really don't mind. I am not a fan.
Hugs Monica
Love your beautiful project, OOh wish we had warmth now..still - o cold
Such a wonderful memory page...full of life and the design is great x. Love the hand embellishment of the NZ and what fun in the snow....Scotland has lots!!! x
Great page and great memories Annie..love the colours and textures and awesome layout.
Luv CHRISSYxx
How fun to scrap a COLD memory when it is so hot. Stay cool!
Absolutely beautiful page Annie, love the splash of red!
Hugs Hazel x
Wonderful !
A gorgeous fun page and a lovely memory. Love the photos in the snow! Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
It is a lovely scrapbook page and the photos are wonderful.
Snow gets taken for granted as a weather situation in winter here, but I think I would miss it as well for the family memories it can make me think about.
Yvonne xx
A lovely page Annie, you obviously enjoyed the snow. Even though we get frequent snow, I still get a thrii when it first starts to fall.
Avril xx
I can imagine oyu enjoyed that snow! Especially because you don't get it in your part of the country/world. Your LO is a wonderful memory, I think.
Such a lovely layout Annie!! A beautiful pic!
Love how you arranged the photos and the touch of texture for snow!
I get excited about snow, too. We get it maybe once a year, but not much of it and it melts off quickly. However, we don't have to drive far to find it. You look like you were having fun! Nice snowy effect on your page! Too bad about the ozone hole. I heard it was healing, but we must be diligent.
Annie great page. I can't imagine not having or dealing with snow especially this year when we have an over abundance. Sure would love to ship you some....
AWESOME layout my friend! I just LOVE seeing all these photos of you & Bill!! (miss you so!) I am anxiously awaiting warmer days but I'm sure you're tired of them (as I am the cold winter days here in Ohio, USA). Thanks for sharing such amazing designs, tips & tricks! I'm always excited to see what you have up your sleeve to share! BIG HUG
What a cute page. I love the memories that you've captured. Especially when you rarely get snow. I can relate living in Florida. We are already running our air conditioner and it's only March.
I love the red and white striped bow you added to your memory page. Very cute. [Bunny]
Hi Annie! WOW! Your layout is absolutely beautiful. I love the memories and the photos you used to make your page. You did such a great job with the black and white + red theme. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are all very happy that you did! YAY!!!
Annie, your layout is fantastic! Love all about it, the polka dots are great and ink splashes too! Ican relate about loving snow! I don’t have it in this part of the world, I live in the tropic. Thanks a lot for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month.
Wow, Such a gorgeous page. Love everything about it!!! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa
What a super fun layout! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!
Gorgeous layout! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself!
Post a Comment