two weeks, hubby took me across Adelaide to
a scrap place where I could get some chippies
designed by The Dusty Attic to create
my next challenge project.
PLUS I also noticed today I won a
$50 voucher to their fabulous store
by a win in the last challenge>
a bonus for when one is ill.
It has taken two days to complete my project
and here is the result. Thanks to my DIL
for the use of her computer.
It has taken two days to complete my project
and here is the result. Thanks to my DIL
for the use of her computer.
Challenge:
The Dusty Attic...May challenge
↓

Products used by The Dusty Attic are:


54 comments:
Przepiękna wrzosowa praca:)
So sorry for you that you have been ill for 2 weeks during your vacation.
Your page is beautiful and congrats on your win! Hope you feel better soon.
xxx Margreet
it's very beautiful Annie and congrats with your ein and feel better wishes.
Gr Karin
Such a shame to be ill when you're on holiday...hope you feel better soon Annie! What a thoughtful hubby you have, the craft shop visit must have cheered you up a little! Your layout is beautiful, as always. Congrats on your much deserved win at the Dusty Attic.
hugs
xx
Hi Annie congrats on your win and I am so sorry to hear that you have been unwell,hope you are well on the road to feeling better,sending you a big hug my friend.
Oh wow your card is amazing,well done Annie on your beautiful finish xx
Sorry to hear you've been down and out while on your getaway, but this layout shows you just can't keep a good woman down :) Amazing layout with all those beautiful elements and flowers! Congrats on your win too, woo hoo!
What a beautiful page, lovely colours and embies ! I'm so sorry to hear that you are ill, I hope you'll be better soon ! Hugs, Enny
So sorry you have been poorly sweetie, hope you are on the mend now? You can still produce awesome work even when you are ill.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Gorgeous layout, textures and colours on the page. I love it. So sorry you have been poorly and hope you are on the mend.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Hope you are feeling better and congrats on your win.Fabulous page love all the texture and cute pic
Carol x
Sorry to hear that you've had a nasty virus Annie, they are so hard to shift, hope you're on the mend now.
Your page is gorgeous, what a wonderful design and so beautifully embellished, love it all, Kate x
Beautiful page.Love the flowers and fern. So sorry to hear you've been so sick. Congratulations on your big win. How fun is that? Now, time to get well sooner rather than later.
beautiful page in wonderful colours, hope you are much better now
Such a pretty page, Annie! Congrats on that nice win. I hope you feel better soon again.
Hugs Monica
This is wonderful Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
Totally in awe; so beautiful Annie! Hugs, Gerrina
Hope you are on the mend Annie. This page is beautiful xx
Beautiful journal page, sorry you have been ill, look fter yourself, hugs, Valerie
Annie, your page is so stunning! Love the elegant stenciling in the background with those gorgeous colors!! Congrats on your win and I hope you feel better very soon!! HUGS
This is such a great page! Super colours!
Valerija xx
Oh my, aNNie, this is really AMAZING!!!!! Such wonderful layout, full of love and sweetness!!!! I'm so sorry for your ill, even if it seems having had lovely surprises for you ;) The chipboards look great on your layout and I'm stunned by the sweet vibrant colours and textures you used!!! Wow! The flowers are amazing too and such lovely photo of your granddaughter to keep memories! :)
Gorgeous page Annie. Sorry to hear you have been ill..A 50$ gift voucher would have cheered you up...Loz
Sorry to hear you have been ill Annie, sending hugs for a speedy recovery
I don't know that virus, but it must be a nasty one! Two weeks ill.. Hope you will be healthy soon!
Your page is so marvelous! Love the colours!
Sorry to read you have been ill during your holiday. I hope you are an the road to recovery now.
It is a fabulous page you created and a lovely photo.
Yvonne xx
Sorry to hear you are poorly Annie. Hope you feel better soon. A very pretty page and love the colours. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Sorry to hear you've been ill, there's been some nasty bugs out there this year.
I love your scrapbook page, the colours are so pretty and that's such a sweet photo :)
Hi Annie sorry to hear you’ve been poorly hope your now on the mend
Your page is stunning love the subtle colours
Anne
So sorry your ill now Annie, hope your holiday hasn't been to spoiled by it. Your hubby must be a keeper too. Love the layout its gorgeous and well done on the win to, a little pick-me-up. Get well soon.xx
Sorry to hear that you've not been well Annie, I hope that you are feeling better now. I love your page and the colours too.
Sue xx
What a beautiful page, Annie! Hope you feel better soon! xx
Oh gosh, Annie, I'm so sorry you got sick while on vacation. I hope you are feeling much better soon. Your page is absolutely stunning!! The colors are gorgeous and I love the flowers!! Sending get well hugs your way :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
So sorry to hear you've been ill Anne hope you recover soon...this is truly gorgeous I love the colours you have used lots of huggles Sue xx
What a beautiful layout. Realy gorgeous. Sorry to read you have been ill. Hope you feel better soon. And congrats with your win. That is always a nice surprise.
I'm so sorry to hear you've been sick, Annie! However, a nice surprise about your win, and a little craft shopping really helps. You made a beautiful page! Love the pretty colors and all the texture. Being sick sure hasn't hurt your creativity. Feel better!
Oh Annie, what a shame to get sick on your holiday, I'm so sorry and hope youe get better soon..gorgeous project you are sharing, love the background and all the flower details..congrats on your win, that must have made you feel better.
Luv CHRISSYxx
Hi Annie sorry to hear that you are ill I do hope that you feel better soon, your project is wonderful the embellishments are fantastic so are the colours love it
hugs
lorraine x
Your page is gorgeous. So sorry that you aren't feeling well. Your husband is so sweet and supportive. Sending you hugs and prayers from afar.
What a wonderful page Annie - and an awesome DH who understands you passion and is willing to support you so well. Sorry to hear your holiday has been disrupted by you being unwell - hope you are up and fully recovered soon
Blessings
Maxine
Hi Annie so sorry to see you have been ill l hope your feeling much better but what a lovely surprise to now know you had won $50 many congratulations l just love your creation creatively put together take care sending lots of love x
Sorry to hear you've been ill Annie and hope you're soon feeling better. Beautiful creation xx
Sorry to hear you've been poorly Annie - hope you are on the mend now though. Love your layout and well done on the win! Shabneez x
Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well, some retail therapy is always a good thing and look at the wonderful project you came up with! Love the colorful background with the texture and the flowers and ferns are gorgeous!
A beautiful project Annie, a lovely photograph and pretty colours.
Sorry to hear that you are poorly.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
So very sorry you have been so poorly and especially when you have been on holiday. Such a beautiful project with pretty colours, fabulous layout and such a beautiful image x Congratulations on your win x
Congratulations for you win, Annie. Your page is absolutely fabulous!!!! Many many kisses, my dear friend.
A stunner, Annie! Love the colour combo and design. Sorry you've been ill hope you feel better soon. Congrats to your win.
Hugs, Lisa
Congratulations on your win! Well deserved! And I am sorry to hear that you have been sick and for so long - glad the hubby made the trek with you to collect some goodies, that's great therapy! xx
So sorry to hear you were ill while on holiday!! Your work is stunning and would never have guessed! And congrats on your last win!!! Woo Hoo!! Hope you are feeling better by now and are enjoying the rest of your stay!! Gorgeous layout!!
Im sorry you are sick.
your project is gorgoeus!
hugs
Gorgeous work Annie. Hope you are well now. Thank you so much for joining in with ARTastic this month.
Hope you feel better now :)
Really pretty layout.
Thanks for joining us at Dusty Attic :)
So glad you got to play with the best 'medicine'...some Dusty Attic Chipboards...You did an amazing job on the challenge even while not feeling well...Thank you for playing along with us again this month....
Absolutely worth the trip to Adelaide! Beautiful layout. I hope you're feeling better.
Post a Comment