How nice to have a challenge blog to use
our Lavinia stamps. These are all lovely to
play with so here is my take using ALL
Lavinia stamps, stencils, texture paste,
water pens and brusho's.
As I used white card stock the texture came
through my stamps in some places.
These stamps are also available at Ink Art Designs
our Lavinia stamps. These are all lovely to
play with so here is my take using ALL
Lavinia stamps, stencils, texture paste,
water pens and brusho's.
As I used white card stock the texture came
through my stamps in some places.
These stamps are also available at Ink Art Designs
Linking my project to
a/g with Lavinia stamps



47 comments:
Annie those stamps are wonderful and love your take on them.
Annie, that's gorgeous, you've made me want to pull out my Lavinia stamps to make a scene. Love it :)
Beautiful piece, the Lavinia stamps are gorgeous, I always loved using them. Hugs, Valerie
beautiful background and stamps, love the colours and texture in the gorgeous scene
Hi Annie, a lovely creation, love the texture of the cardstock showing throung the various stamps and inky patches. Hope you enjoyed your trip west to see you family... Have a wonderful week... Megan
Fabulous project, Annie, I love the beautiful scene you've created. xx
Wow ... just gorgeous, a magical card Annie!
Świetna praca:) Bardzo mi się podoba:)
This is beautiful Annie and your verse is lovely.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Prachtige gemaakt en mooie stempels op verwerkt. Mooi ook zo met de Textuur pasta.
xXx Astrid.
You have used a lovely selection of Lavinia stamps here in your creation Annie. The background inking and textures look fabulous too.
Lorraine
Oh wow I love this gorgeous card Annie.
Sue xx
This is absolutely stunning, Annie!! The background looks amazing!! I love the scene you've created and the fabulous texture!! I'm so excited you played along with the Lavinia World Challenge!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
This is lovely. The colors and the stamps are grand. Love the sentiment too. [Bunny]`
Gorgeous project! I love Lavinia stamps! xx
Gorgeous Annie! Such lovely stamps and colours. I do love Lavinia stamps, have a couple of new ones that I've not used yet so hoping to get time to play along with this challenge too
xx
it's a beautiful card Annie
Gr Karin
Gorgeous card! I love all the different Lavinia stamps that you used and they go together beautifully! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenge #2! I hope you will continue to join us in our challenges!
Świetna pozytywna praca :) wróżki sa urocze :)
I love these Lavinia stamps. I have some but not used them yet. You have used your perfectly x
Absolutely gorgeous, I do love the design and the beautiful scene you have created. Loving the textures too.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Beautiful fantasy piece I love it, so super pretty Annie.xx
Just wonderful Annie, lovely fantasy images and colours, Kate x
Fabulous page, Annie. I love Lavinia stamps and your stunning design. I bought my stamps from Ink Art Designs and they arrived in Greece in 10 days!!! That was really fast! Hugs, my dear friend.
Oh this is fantastic, Hazelx
Beautiful Annie..love these stamps, the fairy on the branch has always been my favourite..love the toadstool houses and the fairies dancing by the moon..gorgeous.
Luv CHRISSYxx
Gorgeous use of the images!! Beautiful!! :)
Stunning design. Love your background and those stamps looks fantastic.
Hugs, Lisa
Oh wow Annie this is totally stunning l just love the stamps x
Not sure how I missed this, but I love it. Those stamps are fabulous, and your page is wonderful.
A beautiful and magical scene. The stamps look really lovely.
Yvonne xx
Annie, your card is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with the Lavinia World Design Team Challenges!
Wow, really impressive background and so much texture.
I love these stamps and your card is stunning Annie. A magical scene. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
A great card and you've created a fabulous scene using the Lavinia stamps.
Avril xx
Just beautiful! The Lavinia stamps are fairytale-stamps!
Oh, my gosh, fantastic! Loving these Lavinia stamps more every day when I see gorgeous stuff like this!
Beautiful! I love silhouette stamping like this and fairies are one of the best subjects to do it with.
Hugs Monica
I love Lavinia world, your scene is fantastic.
Crafty hugs xx
A wonderful Lavinia project, absolutely gorgeous ! I do have some of the Lavinia stamps (and I also have the stampset from your candy...) Hugs, Enny
Hello sweet friend! What a sweet scene you have created with your Lavinia stamps! I just purchased more so need to get busy creating! Awesome inspiration ... thanks! BIG HUGS!
Such dreamy artwork! The stamps are just right from sizes and work so beautiful together! (Have pinned this one for inspiration...) Hugs, Gerrina
http://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com
very cool, I love the twinkling stars and the flying birds to go with your scene!
Gorgeous project. It has a very whimsical vibe! Thank you for playing with us over at Lavinia World Challenge! Best of luck, Alina DT
Fabulous scene you have created Annie. I do love Lavinia stamps..loz
its gorgoeus !
hugs
Post a Comment