Scrapping day making an update of my fur baby.
Using mixed media background, die cut frames,
which I curled up at the ends, stickers, brads,
Alphabets and stamping.
Apart from my little grand daughter, this fur baby is
the cutest. [and the little one full of energy]
Using mixed media background, die cut frames,
which I curled up at the ends, stickers, brads,
Alphabets and stamping.
Apart from my little grand daughter, this fur baby is
the cutest. [and the little one full of energy]
Linking to
↓



55 comments:
what wonderful memories to record Annie gorgeous pics and page
A beautiful page and beautiful photo´s!
Adorable moments Annie, he is the sweetest little cutie and I love your page.xx
Wspaniała historia przedstawiona w formir scrapa. Monte jest taki słodki :) Razem wspaniale wygladacie :)
So cute Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
I love this page. It's so cute and gorgeous!
Valerija xx
A beautiful way to keep a record of how quickly Monty is growing Annie, I love this page.
Sue xx
Oh, what a lovely page, a very nice memory of little Monte, he's so sweet and cute, but I'm sure that he keeps you busy ! :)))) Hugs, Enny
So beautiful Annie, good to see you looking so happy! He sure is huggable and kissable! Valerie
Hi Annie! Awwwwww! I absolutely LOVE your gorgeous page! Your grid pattern looks fabulous and I love all of the wonderful photos with YOU and your adorable fur baby in them!!! Thank you so much for joining us a Challenge YOUrself this month. We are all very happy that you did!
Beautiful that backgroundw things and love the texture! Hugs, Gerrina
What a gorgeous page Annie, super happy photos but you probably know the star of the show is your chocolate lab.
B x
LOvely photos Annie...and such a fabulous inky background! That puppy is going to grow soooo fast, you need plenty of pics!
xxx
Oh, I love this!! The pictures are beautiful!! The background is amazing!! What a stunning layout, Annie!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Great photos of you and Monte, and a great layout for future memories too :)
This is so cute. I love the paw prints that you added and the date. [Bunny]`
Your background is AWESOME and your choice of how you positioned the frames made this layout even more enjoyable. What I loved was the frames showed such movement and energy, much like I suspect Monte has, too.
gorgeous Annie
Gr Karin
Lovely layout and it's great to take lots of photos as they don't stay pups for long! x
Gorgeous page, Annie. Beautiful background and lovely photos!
xxx Margreet
A gorgeous page Annie, love the background and layout.
Hugs
Linda xxx
What a super layout for your page Annie and the photos of both you and the gorgeous Monty are fabulous, Kate x
Beautiful page and pics
Carol x
Awe!! What a cutie pie!! I adore your layout and the arrangement of the photos in your layout!! :)
So glad you are 'recording' your times with your new extremely adorable Monte x Great layout today, full of colour and due to Monte full of energy x
Annie, Monte looks such a sweetie and such a good pup (generally) Wonderful layout to look back at your fur baby :)
You and Montè are so sweet!!! :) Perfect together! Adorable layout to memory these moments, puppies grow fast! Enjoy his energy!!
Hugs my friend!
A super layout Annie, I bet Monte' is growing fast.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
So utterly beautiful - such a happy layout and such a wonderful new friendship!
Our Ridgeback Liyongo had a very best friend in the dog learning school as he was young - a brown Labrador
who ate a half sack of dry dog food as his owners weren't home......they instantly went to the vet but he told he would not have much problems but the owners as he pooped and farted ---he was such a cute and playful boy ....
Gorgeous photos Annie and a lovely memory page..neat background with those tiny cute paw prints..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Lovely photos Annie and a beautiful page. The background is fantastic and Monte is a cutie.
Hugs, Lisa
You picked sweet photos of you and your furball that go really well together for this collage. I like how you framed the photos and the whole layout is just perfect.
Its a great layout Annie and it was good to see you in the photos with Monte.
Yvonne xx
Beautiful Page Annie. Monte is very lucky...loz
What a great page, he is the cutest
A gorgeous page that says it all Annie. Who could resist those lovely eyes. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Awww so gorgeous Annie! huggles Sue x
Gorgeous layout, Annie. The background is stunning and what lovely photos! xx
Such a pretty page and a beautiful showcase of your loved ones! So much detail - you have a wonderful touch with your pages!
You've made a beautiful LO with the adorabele Monte!
Annie, can tell that you are so proud of your baby boy and love your pictures. I think that you are both full of energy and fun!!!
Wonderful lay-out, I can see he rally makes you happy! And no wonder!
very cute page, you can just see by your face how happy you are to have this little guy in your life :)
I saw this great page, Annie, but, as I see, I forgot to leave you a message. You know how much I enjoy seeing your photo in your creations. And this page is wonderful! I am so glad to see you having fun with Monte! Give this baby a big kiss from me. Hugs, sweetie.
So cute and lovely memories x
Monte is certainly the cutest little guy, but I don't know who the rattiest is because it sure isn't you. You look fabulous! Happy with your new best friend. An absolutely awesome page with the beautiful color washed all over it and the stamps and embellies. Wow!
A great memory page and sweet pictures on it.
Hugs Monica
HUSBAND, WIFE, GIRLFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND BACK. ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP: +2349083639501
-Email- blackmagicsolutions95@gmail.com
Hello there, my name is Darci Lyne, I read a post-comment online of a Los Angeles Based Journalist Reveals How he Permanently Cured Weak Erection & Quick Ejaculation 2 months after His wife Left Him and he also said Dr. NOSA makes his ex-wife return back after 2year of separation. I contacted the same Dr. NOSA because of my challenges in life, I have these Powerful Intentions that things will work for me, I believed in testimonies are real life proves. I realized this would be good to share here as I know it will inspire others too. I was so lucky to come across BLACK MAGIC SPELLS Caster personal contact -Email- blackmagicsolutions95@gmail.com
I'm not sure I could have done it without him. I would have given up and believed that because my husband was seeing someone else and he said we were done. After Dr.NOSA lunched a Magic Love-spell, my husband calls me on the cell phone and he returns back home. Thank you so much for bringing back my husband home after 3 years of separation. We are forever indebted. today I'm testifying with joy and happiness to the world...also, you can
WhatsApp with him-- +2349083639501
* Love Spells Win-Back Ex lover
* Success & promotion magic spell
* lucky charm - BUSINESS STAR
* wards - PROTECTIVE HOOK
* curse resolution
* Divorce problem solution?
*a solution to sickness and diseases of the body
*want a love spell for a new lover?
* spiritual cleansing
* fertility magic - FRUITS OF WOMEN
*Childless problem solution?
What a cutie your Monty is aNNie. No doubt keep you on your toes. Lovely layout and so nice to see YOU! So you have Monty checking out your work for approval LOL?
Its so nice!
hugs
Such a wonderful layout, the background is fantastic and grid design perfect! Thanks for playing around with us at SOS
Such a lovely grid page in cool design! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! Pure sweetness and a GREAT take on the Challenge - THANKS for joining us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!
Such a gorgeous layout! Love the grid design and background. Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.
Lovely! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.
Post a Comment