Follow me

27 June 2019

once upon a dream

Lavinia stamps, yupo, alcohol inks
Versafine onyx black ink pad for stamping,
Posca pen for the whites and stickles used.
Linking to 
a/g with Lavinia stamps
Ink Art Designs...a/g

Edit:
Lots of rain and wet everywhere but sun is out and
Monte' has had a fabulous play...his playground for
winter....he loves the outdoor setting lounge
so hope he won't take over in summer when
it's uncovered. He's pretty good just loves
the 'rustling' sound of the cover..




53 comments:

Monica C. said...

This is so sweet! I love the background and the silhouette stamping is beautiful.
Hugs Monica

Bunny said...

What a cute card. The first thing I noticed was the bunnies. It has a lovely background. [Bunny]

Christine said...

Annie, I love your card. It's made me want a few more of their stamps.
Monte, looks like he's having so much fun in your wonderful back yard.

Glennis F said...

Great project Annie, love your cute puppy pics too

Valerija said...

LOVE this gorgeous creation! So wonderful stamps and love the colours too.
Your puppy is so cute.
Have a great day.
Valerija xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm not much of a stamper, but those Lavina stamps are loved by everyone in the stamping community. Your card today is no exception. It is fabulous.

Monte looks quite happy in your outdoor lounge. Somehow I'm having trouble believing it is winter there!

Valerie-Jael said...

Your card is fabulous. Monte is a treasure, he is just gorgeous. Hugs, Valerie

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Annie and your pup is so adorable

Anne

brenda said...

Totally magical Annie, always lovely anything Lavinia. Great photos of Monty, he's adorable.

B x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

There's always something magical about Lavinia Stamps, the moon/world stamp I find so useful. A very beautiful scene Annie and I love how you decorated the inside too, I can just see a peep of it.
Looks like Monte is testing out the seating area in time for Summer, i'm sure he will share his outdoor space with you when the time comes hee hee!!
Hugs Tracey xx

Shirley Young said...

Great card Annie and Monte looks like a real character, he is gorgeous xx

Pink Rose said...

Hi Annie what a beautiful card and how cute is Monte,I am still travelling my friend and I don't have much internet ,hope you are well my friend xx

Je@net said...

What a beautiful card, Annie. Love the background!

meg said...

A beautiful magical scene, with gorgeous background colours

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Annie - loving the silhouette stamps on the yupo background.
Young Monte is certainly looking loved and cared for, and a wee (or should that be a rapidly growing ? ) bundle of joy for you
Blessings
Maxine

Linda Simpson said...

WOW love your card Annie, the scene you have created is very atmospheric. Monte is a real cutie and I am sure he is happy in his forever home.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jane Savage said...

A beautiful, magical card, Annie! I'm loving my Yupo/alcohol ink backgrounds right now.
Monte is just the cutest! Love how his teddy bear is almost as big as he is...not for long though! :) xx

Janette said...

Wow what a gorgeous card Annie, just beautiful
Monte is adorable, he is growing fast too.x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and background-love all the beautiful silhouette stamps
Carol x

Lia said...

Ooo, Lavinia stamps are sooo enchanting. I like your card so much (and the doggy is so cute!!).
Lia xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Oh this is gorgeous Annie. love the stamps you have used and the added sparkle really makes for a magical looking card.
Lorraine

Pop's Cards said...

Super gorgeous creation but I have been ohhhing and aring at the gorgeous puppy, I love him hugs Pops x

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, stunning, Annie!! Wow!! I love the scene you've created and the gorgeous background!! It's so amazing!! And I'm so happy you played along with the Lavinia World Challenge!!

What absolutely adorable pictures of Monte'!! His teddy bear is so cute!! I seriously want to hug him :) Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Gerrina said...

What a stunning card! Love how the alcoholink work with those beautiful Lavinia stamps!
And looks like your pup is growing fast and find a perfect home! Hugs, Gerrina

Jantine said...

Lovely dreamy card, Annie. And Monte has found a good spot to relax in the sun!

Jo said...

Wow, beautiful scene x

aga-craft said...

Piękna bajecznie kolorowa praca :) Monte jest uroczy :)

Enny said...

Such a beautiful card, lovely background and stamps ! I have to use my Lavinia stamps again, thanks for the inspiration. And Monte is really a very lucky dog, having such a wonderful life at your home ! Hugs, Enny

Tracy Welham said...

Stunning card, Annie. I love Lavinia stamps, I'm am yet to try Yupo paper but it does look brilliant. Cute pics of Monte too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Lori Kobular said...

Love your beautiful scene that you created! It is so sweet! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges!

Carol L said...

Those bunny silhouettes are adorable with the fairy and beautiful background! I'm thinking come summer that Monte might want to take over that beautiful pool in the background! Labs love water :)

Chris said...

You have created an enchanting scene with your lovely stamps Annie, the background colours are gorgeous, love that moon!
Your adorable baby is definitely growing, lovely photos!
xxx

GerJanne said...

Very fairly! All these stamps are so lovely.
Scotland is far away from you, indeed. But so is Holland.. I love to go to New Sealand sometime, that's a dream.....I think it's a journey about 25 hours..

GerJanne said...

p.s I forgot to say that I enjoy the adventures of Monte!!

Margreet said...

Great background and lovely stamping!
Fab photos of Monte.
xxx Margreet

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous photos of Monty, he's adorable and I bet he's a bundle of fun.
Loving your card, it's enchanting and gorgeous colours and images, Kate x

pam said...

gorgeous card Annie, looks like Monte is having fun.

We have had 5 black Labs, and believe me Grace is the worst, not calm and gental like our boys!! not afraid of anything or anyone,..
But she `s getting there! think its all to do with their parent ..
Hugs Pam

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

What a stunning card Annie, Lavinia is my favourite as you know.

Sue xx

Mia said...

Give Monte a hug from me, Annie. He is awesome and sooo cute!!!
Your card is magical!!!!!!! Great scene, my friend. Kisses!

Meggymay said...

Its a magical card Annie, lovely stamp images.
Lovely photos of Monte with his own teddy.
Yvonne xx

loz said...

Stunning card and lavinia stamps Annie..Monte looks so happy playing..Loz

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie, those Lavina stamps are just so gorgeous and perfect for you and all your mediums. Monte is just an active pup and I think he's going to get into a lot of trouble....lol.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Absolutely AMAZING, aNNie!!! Great use of alcohol inks to make this magical scene!!! It's a delight!
Montè is so very cute and sweet :) I think the lounge is a fabulous place to sleep and play... Poor you this summer!! :D
Hugs

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a very beautiful card Annie and fab photo's
Gr Karin

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous Annie, reminds me very much of Watership Down...I shall be singing Bright Eyes for the rest of the day now!! What lovely pics of your adorable furbaby xx

Lisa Andersson said...

Beautiful, Annie. Love all the silhouette stamps and the gorgeous background. Have a great weekend and hug Monte from me.
Hugs, Lisa

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Annie, another beautiful inky background and love the stamps..Monte sure is growing fast and looks adorable and loves his teddy..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Darlene said...

OMG what a beautiful creation and Monte is just TOOOOOOOO cute!! Sorry I haven't been around ... went on a 3 day holiday with daughter. Please check your FB messages ... I left you love back on Monday before we left. MISS you ... BIG HUGS!

cotnob said...

A super card Annie, a lovely silhouette scene. Monte' looks like he is having fun. Summer has just arrived here and Ramsey loves having the doors to the garden open, he has just discovered swimming as well, there are lots of chalk streams around us and he has a great time in them.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Anne Temple said...

Your card is absolutely amazing! I love the background you've created for these stamps. Your pup is adorable too :-) So glad you shared these with us for the Lavinia World Challenges! We look forward to seeing more of your wonderful projects (and hopefully your pup) in the future :-)

Conniecrafter said...

Such a terrific background to go with your stamping, so neat!
Monte is just too cute, a very happy little guy!

Leslie Miller said...

OMGosh, look at your card! Fantastic! Those hares are on my wish list. What a beautiful indoor playground for Monte. Wally and LuLu would love it. I see he has a milk jug. What fun times Wally had with a milk jug when he was a puppy!

Fikreta said...

its gorgeous!
so lovely photos!