Follow me

28 June 2019

Clover Bouquet

Alcohol inks, a straw, on yupo again today,
stamping with Stazon ink in brown onto the
yupo, then stamping again, colouring with
Albrecht Durer pencils,
 fussy cutting and adding to my background.

Using House Mouse Stamp by Stampendous
Clover Bouquet

linking to:

43 comments:

Glennis F said...

Beautiful Annie, I love the yuppo - great effect

loz said...

Gorgeous coulours and scene Annie..Loz

Christine said...

wonderful scene with the AI background and love those cute little bunnies :)

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie, that is so adorable. Those greens are just awesome.

Margreet said...

I'm impressed, Annie. So beautiful. Great scene!
xxx Margreet

Valerie-Jael said...

Just gorgeous! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

brenda said...

Just adorable Annie, never come across those pencils before so something for me to check out.

B x

meg said...

sweet house mouse stamps and an amazing background, beautiful card

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oooohhhh.... Another AMAZING alcohol ink piece!!! Love so much the background, it's just perfect for these cuties!!!! Such fabulous green tones, too!

Jantine said...

So sweet, I love it!

Stamps and Paper said...

Annie your card is so sweet

Anne

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Annie, love the colours. Have a lovely weekend.x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh my this is so cute and colourful

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Annie - love the background, and those wee critters in the foreground are so sweet
Blessings
Maxine

Lynne said...

This image is so sweet and a gorgeous background x

Jane Savage said...

Your background is just perfect for that cute duo, Annie! Have a good weekend! xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous background and love the cute stamps
Carol x

Shabneez said...

Beautiful Annie - you've really brought those animals to life. Shabneez x

Kuni said...

Lovely and cute card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

aga-craft said...

Urocze zALOTY MAŁEJ MYSZKI :) słodkie :)

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Annie!! The background looks amazing!! I love the sweet little critters!! So stunning!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Andersson said...

Beautiful, Annie. The scene is wonderful and the little mouse with the bouquet is adorable. The background looks fabulous. Have a great weekend my friend.
Hugs, Lisa

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous background and very beautiful card Annie
Gr Karin

Gerrina said...

Wow, I'm in awe of that beautiful background! And the two sweet animals fit perfect! Hugs, Gerrina

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Annie, I love the sweet image and wonderful background you have created.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Bunny said...

This is so pretty. I do love alcohol inks. Great background and beautiful job on fussy cutting. Love your card. [Bunny]`

Mrs A. said...

I love the scene you have created and the use of bakers twine finishes the card perfectly. Hugs Mrs A.

Chris said...

LOvely design, sweet image and fabulous background colours!
Have a great weekend Annie
xx

Carol L said...

Oh so very sweet and I just love all the wonderful colors!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

OH, I love the bunny. The alcohol ink was used most effectively and your pencil shadings were great.

Mia said...

Cute and beautiful card, Annie. I love the butterfly and the twin. Hugs,my friend.

cuilliesocks said...

A wonderful scene Annie with these sweet images and brilliant colouring too, I love it, Kate x

Chrissy said...

Yummy greens and background Annie and I love the bunny and mouse, so cute..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

A super card Annie, such a sweet image and lovely background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Enny said...

What a lovely card, beautiful background, and so sweet with the cute animals ! Hugs, Enny

Carol S. said...

A gorgeous card and the image is adorable Annie. Have a lovely weekend. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Liz said...

Gorgeous card, Annie, the background is stunning! xx

Wies said...

What a beautiful card and background. Love the cute scene with the mouse and bunny.

Leslie Miller said...

Absolutely adorable! Beautiful blue/green background. I didn't know you could color on Yupo. Interesting!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness this is just precious, the Alcohol inks are a terrific background.

Fikreta said...

super sweet card!

Valerija said...

Such a lovely card and adorable image.
Valerija xx

Monica C. said...

This is so cute Annie! I love your background that you made there and the House Mouse image is, of course, so sweet.
Hugs Monica