Follow me

2 July 2019

gelli plate fun


I used my new Visible Image stamp called
"Faerie"
which arrived in no time from Visible Image
and there was no postage either, so a bonus buy.
[These stamps are also available at
Ink Art Designs.]
Background was made on the gelli plate using
green, white and blue acrylic inks.

Now, I have had this plate for many years, and
today had a fabulous time creating different
backgrounds using all sorts of mediums and paints.
I will  most definitely be using this again.

My stamp was stamped onto a background made
with water colour paints also on the gelli plate,
embossed, fussy cut and Papier glass finish
added to the bubbles. A touch of stickles
had to be added too!

Linking to 
Blues and Greens
***********
Stamping Sensations
Show your true colours
***********
Simon Monday
Make your own background

48 comments:

Kuni said...

Stunning card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic card Annie, I love this new stamp from Visible Image.

Sue xx

Crea Astrid said...

Prachtige kaart. Mooie achtergrond heb je gemaakt.
Het weer is hier gelukkig wat minder warm. Ik hoop bij jullie ook?

xXx Astrid.

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous card Annie - loving how you have used the gelli plate!
Blessings
Maxine

Rosina said...

A beautiful card Annie ... been delightfully busy with your gelliplate and inkjes, it has become a true work of art ...
hugs Rosina

Janette said...

Beautiful Annie I love that background its gorgeous.x

Jane Savage said...

This is glorious, Annie! You've inspired me to dig my gel press out! xx

froebelsternchen said...

Oh my gosh - this is simply GORGEOUS Annie! Wow!

Lisa said...

This is so stunning, Annie!! I love the colors!! She's gorgeous!! I've been experimenting with my gelli plate, too, but my results are nowhere near this amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chris said...

Gorgeou!!! Annie this amazing, love the colours and that fabulous stamp... now where's my Gelli plate??!!
xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

A real stunner Annie, I adore the colours you have used as well. Sorry I haven't been about I have been away. I will be going away again at the weekend. It's all or nothing.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

aga-craft said...

Świetna energetyczna praca :) piękna kolorystyka :)

Valerie-Jael said...

Absolutely fantastic. Hugs, Valerie

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous background and love the brilliant stamp and sentiment
Carol x

Gerrina said...

Wow you already have this stamp! That's quick! I 'had' to order some from AAL&Create dirst, because they had new ones out that I wanted and older ones in sale...:) This one is on my wishlist!
Think it looks great in those colours and on that beautiful Gelli-background!
Before you now you have made so many BG-s...it is fun to do! Hugs, Gerrina

Bunny said...

This is really pretty. I love the colors and the pattern you made. The stamp is lovely.

One day I might actually purchase a gelli plate. I'm always late to the party. [Bunny]

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card thanks for sharing!

meg said...

stunning background colours and pattern, the image stands proudly against it

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeouss Annie
Gr Karin

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

WOW!!! This is a masterpiece, so inspiring!! LOVE the gelli background and that fairy stamp!! Just amazing!!
Hugs (and cuddles to Montè) :D

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous background and image Annie, it's a brilliant card, Love it, Kate x

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Annie, love the background and wonderful Faerie.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Margreet said...

Wonderful Annie. Me too, I have a gelliplate (and some smaller ones) and never use it. Maybe you have inspired me!
xxx Margreet

Lisa Andersson said...

Amazing background and a wonderful image. Love the color combo so much.
Hugs, Lisa

Sandra H said...

A beautiful card Annie gorgeous image lovely colours too x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is really lovely, Annie. I can tell you like your Gelli a LOT better than I like mine. Your card turned out great!

GerJanne said...

SO beautiful ! The background is great!

pam said...

Fabulous background Annie, something I dont have a Gelli plate, beautiful image and colours.
Hugs Pam x

Enny said...

Wow, what a beautiful card, the gelli print background is wonderful, and such a lovely stamp ! Hugs, Enny

loz said...

Stunning gelli plate colours and image Annie..Loz

Ans Gilbert said...

Stunning card Annie, love thevl colours and the pretty image,
Ansx

Mac Mable said...

Stunning gelli plate background and what am amazing faerie stamped image. The blues and greens look fabulous x

Carol S. said...

The background you have created is amazing Annie. Love the fairy too and the colours are stunning. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Mia said...

A true inspiration, Annie. I ordered my gelli plate (and my first embossing powders and ink) yesterday. I will receive my package tomorrow. I think I will have fun using them. Hugs, my dear friend.

Christine said...

wow, beautiful geli print background. once you get them out you can't put them away :)

Valerija said...

This is so creative. I love your image and the background is stunning.
Valerija xx

Carol L said...

Gorgeous! Love what you've done with the gelli plate and those beautiful colors!

brenda said...

I just love your colour palette Annie and a superb background for that lovely ethereal image, lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations challenge, thanks so much for joining in.

B x

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, wow! I really need to figure out what a gelli plate is in the first place, 'cause this is totally amazing, Annie! I've seen a lot of things done with them, but never anything like this. What a gorgeous background for your fairy. I'm stunned!

Lisa Lynn said...

WOW- stunning.

Conniecrafter said...

Oh wow you have done a fantastic job with your background, just perfectly made to go with your image!

Chrissy said...

Amazing background and gorgeous card Annie..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Miriam said...

Gorgeous card - thank you for joining in with the Country View Crafts Challenge

Monica C. said...

So pretty! I love the blue and green combos here in both background and focal image.
Hugs Monica

Fikreta said...

It's very nice card!

Corrie Herriman said...

Stunning card ! thank you for joining in with my challenge over at Country View Challenges !
Corrie xx

Miriam said...

great project. Thanks for joining in with the Country View Crafts challenge

Teresa said...

What a beautiful project! Thanks so much for joining in the Challenge at CVC. Good luck and hope to see you again. Teresa (DT) x