Follow me

30 June 2019

flower of blue


Hello and welcome back to another challenge of
fun, crafting and adventure at 
Miranda, our lovely teamie, has chosen for our theme:-
"CASS"
CLEAN AND SIMPLE SUMMER  CARD
Smooshing my craft mat with TH distressed
paints, placing my stamp onto it and adding
directly to my watercolour paper.
 [All in hope it worked out the first stamp]
Then flicking some splats from the left
over paints with an old tooth brush.
I had this stamp loose in my stamp box
stash of unmarked stamps so I am not too
sure of the maker, thinking  maybe a
Penny Black?

We always have fabulous sponsors in our challenge,
pop on over and check them out and see what
CASS  [CLEAN AND SIMPLE SUMMER  CARD]
designs the teamies have
created for your viewing at

50 comments:

Kuni said...

Wonderful CAS card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie, this is an awesome CAS card.

Sandra H said...

This is so lovely and that stamp is beautiful loved that you water coloured it too looks like an Iris that l have out earlier in the year well the larger flower enjoy your day xx

Je@net said...

What a lovely summercard, Annie!

karin said...

Lovely flower on your card Annie.
Karin
Xx

Lynne said...

I love this card. The flowers are my favourite colours and the little splatters finish it off perfectly x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful watercoloured stamp and love the splatters
Carol x

Chris said...

I absolutely love this beautiful CAS card...just stunning!
xx

Gerrina said...

That is a fun technique to do and the result is so beautiful! Hugs, Gerrina

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful CAS card Annie love this technique its amazing what you can come up with

Anne

Marjan said...

WOW!! I LOVE this subtle card, Annie! Very beautiful!

Marlies said...

A beautiful CAS card Annie. Very elegant! Marlies

Carol L said...

This is simply STUNNING! I love this CAS card!

GerJanne said...

I would say Stunning as well. Lovely flower and that blue is a very bright color. yes we 've had a lot of fun in Scotland. They told us that the Dutch have the same sense of humor. So we laughed a lot! Very nice people!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I think I'm drawn to these CAS cards. This is gorgeous. I love the watercolor effect and the splatters.

Viv said...

Beautiful Annie - my kind of card! x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeousssssss Annie
Gr Karin

Diane said...

Beautiful card Annie!

aga-craft said...

Przepięknie wygladają te kwiaty lekko i niebiańsko :)

Bunny said...

Beautiful. The technique is fabulous. It does have the Penny Black look. [Bunny]``

Ellen said...

Wow...beautiful Annie!
X Ellen

cuilliesocks said...

Stunning design Annie, so elegant, Kate x

Darlene said...

WOW that worked out beautifully! GORGEOUS card sweetie! Love your choice of colors! Have a wonderful day! HOT HOT HOT here ... hope it's not COLD COLD COLD there! LOVE YA!

Janette said...

Its stunning Annie, now I will have to have a smoosh about..xx

Enny said...

Oh, such a wonderful flower-card, beautiful done ! We had the same idea today, as I also have some flower-cards on my blog ! Hugs, Enny

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous Annie, love the beautiful design and soft colour palette.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lisa Andersson said...

WOW, Annie. This is just stunning. Totally LOVE IT!
Hugs, Lisa

Margreet said...

Beautiful CAS card!
xxx Margreet

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic card Annie! Hugs, Valerie

Lisa said...

This is absolutely stunning!! The flowers look amazing!! I love the colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

Ahhhh, the simplicity of this is stunning! Sometimes it feels so good to cut back on the card design and let the image speak for itself. You couldn't have made this any more beautiful, Annie. The colors, the way you used the stamp, and the light splattering give it such an artistic look.

Mac Mable said...

Wow what a stunning water colour effect and such a beautiful card x.

Ans Gilbert said...

Beautiful Cas card Annie, love the pretty colours.
Ansx

Carol S. said...

Wow Annie!! This is the most beautiful card I have seen today!! Stunning. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

























loz said...

Fabulous stamping Annie..Loz

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Awwww.... I wish be able to make CAS cards as this one!!! :D
AMAZING!!! Just AMAZING!! Love the stamp, the blue-purple tones and the splatters!! Wonderful sentiment, too, so elegant!
Hugs

Conniecrafter said...

Oh wow I think this is just beautiful, I don't know if I tried that technique with paint, but I surely do love the results you got on this one!

Christine said...

OMG Annie beautiful CAS perfection. I love that card :)

kiwimeskreations said...

Wow Annie, that is so elegant - a wonderful card!
Blessings
Maxine

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous:)
hugs

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

This is a stunning card Annie, I love it.

Sue xx

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

A beautiful card did you make with this watercolour-technique Annie. I love how it turned out.
Greetings Miranda

Mrs.B said...

Gorgeous card Annie, love the stamp.
Avril xx

Chrissy said...

A stunning CAS card Annie, I love your technique the flower is gorgeous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

pam said...

Gorgeous CAS card Annie, love the stamp and beautiful colours.
Wish I could CAS lol.
Hugs Pam x

Wendy L said...

Stunning card Annie, very simple and very beautiful, xxx
Not being rude by saying 'simple I mean CAS looking. Xxxx

meg said...

stunning CAS card Annie

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful, elegant card Annie it looks wonderful and so soft
hugs
lorraine x

Mrs A. said...

Beautiful and classy looking card. Love the blue colour scheme. Hugs Mrs A.

Monica C. said...

So very pretty Annie! I love CAS cards and this one you did is really beautiful.
Hugs Monica