The lovely ladies on the
new design team for
Ink Art Designs
have certainly created some fabulous
and very inspiring designs, do pop over
and check them out as there will something
new to see each time you visit at
Ink Art Designs
You may also like to enter our challenges at
Ink Art Designs Challenges.
[there is always a winner]

Our July challenges finishes today and
August commences tomorrow...
where has the year gone? Are you a winner??
Mr Random Org will choose the winner. ♥
My inspiration for you is this card I made using
alcohol inks, white gel pen, and a beautiful stamp
from Ink Art Designs by Rubber Dance called
Crazy Flowers #1
These were stamped onto paper I designed,
fussy cut then double foam mounted onto
the background.
Enjoy!
Today's play with Monte...
have certainly created some fabulous
and very inspiring designs, do pop over
and check them out as there will something
new to see each time you visit at
Ink Art Designs
You may also like to enter our challenges at
Ink Art Designs Challenges.
[there is always a winner]
Our July challenges finishes today and
August commences tomorrow...
where has the year gone? Are you a winner??
Mr Random Org will choose the winner. ♥
My inspiration for you is this card I made using
alcohol inks, white gel pen, and a beautiful stamp
from Ink Art Designs by Rubber Dance called
Crazy Flowers #1
These were stamped onto paper I designed,
fussy cut then double foam mounted onto
the background.
Enjoy!
Today's play with Monte...



44 comments:
Love the vibrant colours Annie, a great card
Another amazing inky project, Annie! You always use such lush colours! Wow Monte is getting big! :O xx
What a beautiful card, wonderful colours ad the flowers are gorgeous ! Oh, Monte looks so cute, he certainly has a happy life. Hugs, Enny
Beautiful card Annie the colours are brilliant together.
Monte is so cute he really is.xx
Absolutely beautiful Annie gorgeous background and colours x
Wonderful card, love those vibrant colours! The alcohol ink background goes so well with the stamped and coloured flowers.
Monty has grown! And look at those plants in your garden! My ferns never could grow so big!
Hi Annie and Monte oh boy what beautiful work,those colours are stunning,well done my friend xx
Bright and beautiful card Annie, lovely vibrant colours.
Love the photo...Monte is gorgeous!
xx
What a wonderful vibrant piece Annie - love your fabulous flowers :-). Monte is looking so very well and fit - a real testament of your care of him.
Blessings
Maxine
That's a special card just love the design and those stunning colours Love and hugs Carole x
Me again thanks for following me again I've lost a few followers recently from my numbers no idea how it happens but so glad you are back Hugs xx
I love these colours on your card and Monte is also gorgeous.
crafty hugs xx
Wonderful vibrant colours and love the layout design of your mixed media creation x Monte is adorable x
What a fun, colorful, vibrantly-full-of-life creation, Annie! It's beautiful! And Monte is a doll of course. I admire the big butterfly on the side of your home. Where I live, it will be full of "bug" residue, rust and webs - every morning, I'd need to clean it out! LOL Isn't it interesting how different geography allows different plants to grow? You have a real oasis, and I know you put a lot of work into it. hugs, de
This is so gorgeous, Annie!! The colors are beautiful!! I love those pretty flowers!! Monte is getting so big!! He's adorable!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Beautiful, colourful piece, love it. Monte looks so cute, he's got so big already. Hugs, Valerie
Great vibrant colors on your project Annie! Love the pic with Monte!
xxx Margreet
A gorgeous vibrant creation Annie. Your Monte is growing fast sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Śliczna praca,fantastyczne, kolorowe tło :) Monte wygląda świetnie :)
Hi Annie, I love how the alcohol inks give a lovely brightness with the flowers. So beautiful. Thank you!
And isn't Monte growing!
Dot x
Ink Art Designs
beautiful Annie and have fun with Monte
Gr Karin
Lovely project Annie ! Is Monte a new puppy you have? He is gorgeous. GinaXX
Gorgeous Annie, love the beautiful background and floral display. Monte sure is growing.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Wow!!! Such fabulous colours!!! Love this work of Art!!
Montè is a supercute puppy!! Enjoy your days with him!
Stunning card, love the colours. What a cute puppy.
Wow! Your design really pops out for me in this post Annie! Really love those alcohol ink colors and the mix of colors with the flowers work together beautifully on it! Monte is such a cutie and looks like he could be a bit of a handful of fun for sure! :) TFS! HUGS
Great bright colours! And Monte has some real fun... Hugs, Gerrina
loving your AI and doodle outlining. OMG Monte is growing so fast, what a handsome little boy :)
A beautiful mix of colors and technique, Annie!
Gorgeous colours for your card x
This is fantastic Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
Such a beautiful splash of colour Annie.
Sue xx
Those flowers are so much fun! Look how big Monte is! Growing up fast!
Beautiful card. I love the colors and the flowers.
I really like the butterfly on the side of your house where Monte is playing. [Bunny]
Beautiful flowers and very vibrant colours on the BG Annie..loz
Love the flowers Annie and the background is gorgeous too. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Those AIs were great in the background and worked well for the flowers, too. Beautiful card.
I am in awe of your yard. Monte is pretty awesome, too! BTW, no word yet on package.
Oooh, fabulous color on this one! Paper you designed? It's awesome. Look how Monte has grown! I like how you've put up fencing to protect your garden border. My garden suffered through 2 puppies. Could have used a fence!
cool background and fun style to the flowers, like your white pen work with it too.
Wow Monte sure is getting big, such a cutie!
Love all those bright colours Annie and lovely floral images too. Monty's a sturdy wee fellow, gorgeous boy, Kate x
Great stamps and love the vibrant colours
carol x
its so nice!
GORgeous Annie..love the colours so rich and vibrant and the flower stamps are lovely..hello Monte'
Luv CHRISSYxx
Beautiful page. I love those abstract flowers and the great colors you have given them.
Beautiful butterfly you have on the side of your house.
Hugs Monica
Post a Comment