Follow me

30 July 2019

Create Art

Trying to re-store MOJO into my craft room,
I decided to finish this off today...
Background done with the Gelli plate, 
Rubber Dance Stamps used. 
Water colour paints for the butterflies.
Stamps are:-
Grungy stuff
Small Grungy Butterflies
Old book page 
all found at 
Torn edges to create that 'grungy' look..

We still have a day or two left for our  monthly
challenge at Ink Art Designs if you want to 
come along and join in...

42 comments:

Gina said...

If your house would be full of modern pieces of art. This 'piece' fits right in between them ;) A true artist you are !

Kim said...

this one is sooo pretty! I thought it was done digitally at first, wow, amazing <3

Margreet said...

Beautiful and colourful!
xxx Margreet

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous piece Annie! Hugs, Valerie

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

WOW!!! Fabulous! You always amaze me with your mixed media!!

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Annie, beautiful colours and lots of super details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Janette said...

Gorgeous Annie, love it.x

meg said...

gorgeous colourful piece Annie

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

This is fantastic Annie, I love the colours and the gorgeous butterflies.

Sue xx

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great piece of art to have in your art room Annie - it would stimulate your mojo every time you looked at it!
Blessings
Maxine

Jane Savage said...

Wowsers, Annie this is jaw-dropping!!! xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Who doesn't love butterflies, Annie. This is jaw dropping.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous background love the beautiful butterflies and torn edges
Carol x

Lisa said...

It looks so amazing!! The colors are absolutely gorgeous!! Beautiful, Annie!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous the colours are just amazing Love and hugs Carole x

Pink Rose said...

Hi Annie beautiful work,well done my friend xx

Chris said...

A beautiful piece of art Annie, so many lovely details to admire!
xx

Carol L said...

Very colorful and pretty with those fluttering butterflies! Well done on the grunge look too!

cuilliesocks said...

Such fabulous colours and gorgeous butterflies Annie, it's a wonderful piece of artwork, Kate x

Mac Mable said...

Grungy and fabulous mixed media and I see absolutely no evidence of the missing Mojo x

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Annie, love the layers and gorgeous butterflies.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

fabulous and beautiful Annie
Gr Karin

Wies said...

Great Mixed Media creation with butterflies.

Sandra H said...

Totally stung Annie love the gorgeous butterflies and mixed colours x

Lola said...

I really do enjoy seeing all your mixed media creations. So pretty.

Lowcarb team member said...

Nice colours …
Love those butterflies …

All the best Jan

Carol S. said...

I love the butterflies and the background is the perfect colours to show them off. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Bunny said...

You can create art like no else. Your colors are just beautiful and I love the butterflies. [Bunny]

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

This is incredible Annie, there is something about gelli prints and grunge that always appear to work hand in hand. A beautifully designed masterpiece. I LOVE it!! Hugs Tracey xx

Pink Rose said...

Hi Annie what a wonderful colourful piece of work ,you are very clever my friend,well done xx

MiamiKel said...

Wow, very nice! So vibrant and colorful!

Christine said...

Wow, my eyes are working overtime checking out this piece of amazing art work :)

Lisa Lynn said...

Beautiful butterflies and colors.

Enny said...

Wow, what a beautiful creation, lovely background, lovely butterflies and so many details, great !! Hugs, Enny

Gerrina said...

Well made with that gelliprint! Love the bright colours! Hugs, Gerrina

*Vicki* said...

That gelli print is just so much fun to play with! This is stunning with the colorful design and butterflies!! You're always inspiring! TFS!

Ellen said...

Beautiful Annie!
X Ellen

Leslie Miller said...

I can't imagine you ever losing your mojo. This is fantastic! You're so creative and good with the mixed media stuff.

Fikreta said...

its gorgoeus!

Chrissy said...

I Love, love,love this Annie..such texture and depth..my favourite so far..well done..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Monica C. said...

Very beautiful, Annie! I love your color choices as always. I am sorry you are having to restore your MOJO.
Hugs Monica

Ellie Knol said...

How beautiful.. very colorful and so artsy!