Follow me

4 August 2019

ARTastic

A project for a challenge using shapes.
Combination of all shapes and images.
DP by Katie Pertiet along with some
of her elements.

ARTastic....use shapes

44 comments:

meg said...

fabulous lay out Annie, love the sentiment and the "doggy" link of pics

Pink Rose said...

Hi Annie wow what a wonderful page full of memories,well done my friend xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous piece Annie! Hugs, Valerie

kiwimeskreations said...

What a delightful page Annie - so full of precious memories
Blessings
Maxine

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Great colors and layout. I like how you were able to add so many pictures to the layout. The shapes are great!

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful layout.

cuilliesocks said...

What a fabulous page Annie with wonderful photos, what a super way of keeping your memories, Kate x

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a fabulous layout Annie...your creativity is so versatile
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Tina Z. said...

great shapes and design, I love it.
hugs xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Annie

gr karin

Bunny said...

A beautiful page. I like all the great shapes and I could look at pictures all day. A really lovely creation. [Bunny]

Chris said...

Fabulous layout Annie, great interpretation of the challenge theme...and such lovely photos!
xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous sentiment, love the layout and photographs on this page.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Scraptastisch said...


I'm back for a while and have been enjoying your blog Annie! Seen so much ink art and fantastic how you do this! The bathroom is ready except for small finishes ... it was relieved with that heat but is a wonderfull bathroom now.
In 10 days I will have another 2 weeks of vacation so I'l be absent from blogland than, but I have now visited everyone again! Monte is photo genic, he poses beautifully! You have so much fun with the dog!
xx Gerie

Margreet said...

Fabulous layout!
xxx Margreet

Sandra H said...

So lovely Annie and the sentiment says it all xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous layout and love the pics
Carol x

Mrs.B said...

A lovely page and nice to see Monte taking centre stage.
Avril xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a gorgeous layout Annie for your memories.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful photos!! The layout is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

aga-craft said...

Fantastyczne LO :) bardzo mi sie podoba :)

Carol S. said...

A gorgeous layout and love the photos. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Janette said...

Awe this is fabulous Annie, some gorgeous pics of ' the adorable little boy himself' just love it.xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh aNNie, it's great how you put together some photos your Montè, your beloved Dad with Thye and some pieces of your garden... Fabulous layout, so sweet!!
Big Hugs!!

Christine said...

great page of Monte antics :)

loz said...

Fabulous page and pic's of Monte Annie..loz

Leslie Miller said...

This is so pretty and sweet, Annie. I'm looking at the pictures and thinking there's a lot of love represented on this page.

Conniecrafter said...

Great page, I love the look of film strip pictures and the postage stamps, love your title to the page!

GerJanne said...

Hi Annie,
this is fantastic how you used the shapes on your LO!

Lisa Lynn said...

Wonderful page with Monte and using your shapes.

Shirley Young said...

Looks great Annie and some lovely photos to remember the past and present xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fabulous layout Annie.

Sue xx

Enny said...

A wonderful page, lovely colours, and so cute with Monte ! I'm sure he'll live life to the fullest at your place ! Hugs, Enny

Gerrina said...

Great al the pics! And a beautiful/sweet page! Hugs, Gerrina

Chrissy said...

Beautiful layout and page Annie, fabulous photos, love your Dad and Thye together..

Luv CHRISSYxx

*Vicki* said...

Really gorgeous layout! Love the soft colors and pics of your dad! HUGS

Monica C. said...

Such a great use of shapes Annie! The page has so much detail on it.
Hugs Monica

Carol L said...

What a great layout with those wonderful photos and memories! Beautifully done, and especially loving those little stamps at the bottom!

Gina said...

Lovely with the filmstrip in it ! Creative regards, GinaX

Dale Tiernan said...

I love your colours and that you've included so many photos.

Fikreta said...

So very nice !

Jane said...

Well done on this challenge Annie. Thank you for joining in with us on ARTastic.

KarenB said...

Beautifully done, Annie!

Tanya Heritage said...

Lovely layout Annie.
Thanks for joining us at ARTastic this month x