Follow me

5 August 2019

Ink Art Designs

The lovely ladies on the 
 new design team for 
Ink Art Designs
have certainly created some fabulous
and very inspiring designs, do pop over
and check them out as there will something
new to see each time you visit at
Ink Art Designs

My inspiration for you is this card I made using
alcohol inks, white gel pen, and a beautiful stamp
from Ink Art Designs by Rubber Dance Stamps,
Crazy Flowers #1
These were stamped onto copic paper.
Coloured with copic markers, gel pens and 
fussy cut then double foam mounted onto
the background. 

You may also like to enter our challenges at
[there is always a winner]


linking to:
simon says wednesday.....a/g

45 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Annie, love the flowers they are sweet.xx

Pink Rose said...

Hi Annie what a sweet card xx

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful bright and colorful card Annie.

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful card, LOVE the colours. It is so kind of you to do a giveaway again for your birthday. I am not entering because I have too much already! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Crafting Queen said...

Wow, stunning card. Love this background.

Crea Astrid said...

Prachtige kaart. Mooie achtergrond en prachtige bloemen erop verwerkt.

xXx Astrid.

kiwimeskreations said...

Loving the vibrant colours you have used on the flowers against the dark background - a stunning piece of art Annie.
Blessings
Maxine

Ink Art Designs said...

Hi Annie, oh these are my favourite colours! Thank you so much for such a brilliant and playful DT make with these stamps. They look fantastic.
Dot x
Ink Art Designs

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic card, such amazing colours too.

Sue xx

Margreet said...

Awwwwwwsome card, Annie. Love the background and your colouring of the fab stamp. Chapeau!
xxx Margreet

Enny said...

Wow what a beautiful card, lovely flowers and the background is super ! Hugs, Enny

Craftfanka said...

Co za fantastyczne soczyste kolory:)

Chris said...

Fabulous stamp! Love how the golden yellow flowers pop against the background, so striking!
xxx

Lisa said...

This is stunning!! The colors are gorgeous!! I love the beautiful flowers!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

aga-craft said...

Wspaniały kolorowy projekt :) uwielbiam Twoją różnorodność prac :)

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Amazing card aNNie, love that warm yellow with the shades of purple!!!

cuilliesocks said...

This is stunning Annie, what a gorgeous floral image and so beautifully coloured, I love it, Kate x

Mrs A. said...

I love the background, I love the flowers, I just love the whole card. Mrs A.

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

A wonderful card did you make Annie. Beautiful vibrant colours for the background and the flowers did you use.
Greetings Miranda

Je@net said...

Wow...beautiful colors on a stunning background. Love it, Annie!

Gerrina said...

Wow super! Great movement and depth (and beautiful!) Hugs, Gerrina

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous background on this project Annie, love the flowers and rich luscious colours.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Mac Mable said...

Glorious colour combination and a very eye catching mixed media creation x.

Christine said...

Amazing Annie, I love those jewel tones and those fun flowers :)

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous background and stamps
Carol x

Kuni said...

Very beautiful Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Chrissy said...

Beautiful inky background and stunning colours Annie and I love your flowers, so gorgeous.

Lu CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

What beautiful jewel colours here Annie, an amazing backfround for the beautiful flowers xx

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I really love the rich tones in the background. It helps your flowers pop too. This is so pretty.

*Vicki* said...

Your alcohol ink background is stunning Annie! Gorgeousd esign! HUGS

Carol S. said...

Love the beautiful warm colours Annie and an amazing design. Big hugs, Carol S,xxxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I've been late visiting two days in a row. Your card is beautiful. I really LOVE the stamps and how you colored them. Those flowers really POP!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh! I just love this! Awesome background and the flowers look downright dimensional. Fantastic, Annie!

Monica C. said...

Just stunning, Annie! I love the rich colors you have in the background and great job on making those flowers stand out.
Hugs Monica

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Stunning colours Annie, love that rich deep background. I love that stamp set.. Fabulous and inspiring DT post, if I used FB i'd be off to play and join in right away. Hugs Tracey x

Bunny said...

Fabulous, aNNie. What beautiful colors. You get an A plus for the fussy cutting. Love this card. [Bunny]

Conniecrafter said...

Oh wow that is gorgeous, love the coloring and the great background, neat touch with the white gel pen!

Carol L said...

I just love how those bright green stems and leaves pop against this colorful creative background! Tis a real beauty!!

cotnob said...

This is stunning Annie, beautiful flowers and lovely rich colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Annie just love those flowers 💐 too x

Karen Dunbrook said...

gorgeous card!
x Karen

Mrs.B said...

Fabulous card Annie, love the bold flowers.
Avril xx

Lola said...

Such a unique and beautiful image. All the colors are so beautiful.

Lisa Lynn said...

This is gorgeous.

Fikreta said...

its so pretty!