Follow me

3 August 2019

shhhh baby sleeping...

Up at the crack of dawn to feed the 'baby',
then the sun came out and what a beautiful day
for a walk...Monte' had so much fun running through
the creek and went absolutely crazy...
so now he is fast asleep outside...
poor baby what a life.

Yesterday I made up this background experimenting with
all sorts of brusho's distressed ink sprays
 and Nuvo powders..
Sprayed water on them all and the result I was happy with.
Lavinia stamps, embossing on the moon and what's a
fairy card without stickles...
Another in my 6 x 6 journal.
A lovely and peaceful Saturday afternoon.
Hope you are all as peaceful.
Linking to
Lavinia World Challenges

Crafty Calendar...a/g

These Lavinia stamps are also available at
Ink Art Designs in Australia
[ship world wide]
We also have a  monthly challenge at
Ink Art Designs 
where you can show off your Lavinia creation
and be in for a win at the end of the month..

This afternoon's game of footy





Monte is a real poser!!

48 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Annie what a beautiful card,my grand daughter would love this design,well done my friend xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your gorgeous piece with the vibrant colours. Monte is having a good time, that's for sure, I bet he had happy dreams! Hugs, Valerie

Tina Z. said...

I love Lavinia stamps, this is so beautiful.
And Monte is having a great time.
I will send you my address, thank you so much.
Have a great weekend.
Crafty hugs xx

meg said...

definitely a touch of magic in this gorgeous card love the way the right hand corner appears to shine

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful page Annie - love your colour combination.
Monte sounds as though he is a full time attention seeker :) - he is thriving under your loving care, that is obvious!
Blessings
Maxine

Margreet said...

Gorgeous, magical creation!
xxx Margreet

Beebeebabs said...

Such a beautiful card - thanks for sharing the photos!!!

Janette said...

Beautiful art work Annie and I love the bright fresh colours.
Monte is a real charmer, adorable boy.xx

Marjan said...

Lovely background, Annie and and a beautiful piece of work! And Monty is abolutely adorable!

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

What a gorgeous page for your journal Annie. I love the photos of the fur baby.

Sue xx

Bunny said...

Another great page for your journal. The colors look lovely and so does the page. Such pretty Lavinia stamps. [Bunny]

rachel said...

gorgeous make Annie - really lovely! I adore it! Looks like you had a good football game! Hugs rachel x

Chris said...

A magical card showcasing your beautiful Lavinia Stamps Annie, perfect background and sparkle!
Of course Monte is a poser...he KNOWS he is gorgeous!!! Lovely photos of your beautiful baby!
Have a great weekend
xxx

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Annie!! The background looks so amazing!! I love the sparkle you added with the stickles!! It's so beautiful!! Thank you so much for playing along with the Lavinia World Challenge!!

Monte could not be more adorable!! He's so photogenic!! And your landscaping is so amazing!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Carol L said...

A lovely creation, complete with sparkles and lots of birds in the sky! Gorgeous colors too! Monte is so attentive to the camera, I love it!

Mac Mable said...

Monte sure is full of fun and energy and yes an adorable poser x. Such a pretty layout and the stamped fairy is fabulous. Great colours and loving the stickles too x.

KandA said...

What a beautiful background Annie. The colours are gorgeous and I love the stamps xx

Meggymay said...

Its a gorgeous inky background for those lovely imagesm beautiful colours.
Monte is a star, its so hard to tire young dogs, you must get quite exhausted as well.
Have a good weekend.
Yvonne xx

aga-craft said...

Piękna radosna praca :) Monte sprawia że buzia mi sie ciągle uśmiecha :)

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous page,love the background you created for the the wonderful fairy!
Hugs my friend ha a lovely weekend with your cute furry baby! He is just adorable!!

Linda Simpson said...

Loving that background Annie, beautiful project. Monte sure is a cutie.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Mrs.B said...

A magical journal page Annie, love it.
Wonderful photos of Monte, he sure is a cutie.
Avril xx

Christine said...

wonderful movement with your colours Annie and Monte looks like he's having so much fun:)

Pia S said...

A magical background! Everything is put together so beautifully, it’s a beauty of a card!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous page Annie, love the colours and sparkle and Monte IS a little poser, he is gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

A beautiful fairy and a brilliant background Annie. Love it!! Monte is definitely a poser!! Have a lovely Sunday, Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful background and stamps-and you are right what a poser lol but a handsome one
Carol x

Liz said...

A beautiful, magical scene, Annie. Thanks for sharing the photos of Monte, looks like he's having lots of fun! xx

Anne Temple said...

Gorgeous card and I love the background you created for your scene. Adorable pup too :-). Thanks for sharing another fabulous card with us at the Lavinia World Challenges!

Conniecrafter said...

Now that is a cool dress, love how your background turned out and I so agree that you just have to add stickles :) Oh Monte looks like he is enjoying a fun time with the football.

loz said...

Gorgeous card and lavinia stamps Annie. Monte is adorable also..Loz

Monica C. said...

A gorgeous page. I love the differences in texture that the color variations look like they are giving.
Hugs Monica

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie, you do such an excellent job with the Lavinia stamps and those sprays. Monte knows that he is handsome!!!

Kuni said...

This is stunning Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Gibby Frogett said...

Your lovely background is colourful but gentle also.
What a magical and dreamy scene - love it!
Looks like never a dull moment with 'Mr Monte' wonder how long that ball's going to last :)
Hope your weekend going well.
Happy Sunday... Gill x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

That's an incredible page you created, Annie. All I can say is, it's a dog's life and it looks pretty special.

cuilliesocks said...

Stunning fairy scene Annie, I love the colours and sparkle. Monty has a hard life Lol, Kate x

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful Annie

gr karin

Viv said...

Monte getting big Annie! Great Pics!
Lovely card - the colours have turned out beautifully. x

Sandra H said...

Aww Annie this is totally stunning the colours and the magical scenes are so beautiful as is your garden and nice to see Monte enjoying it too along with the ball have a lovely day x

KraftyKoolKat said...

A gorgeous piece of work Annie. Such beautiful colours & layout. I love the pictures of Monte, he is dreaming of the lovely day his mummy has given him.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Donna Ellis said...

Monty is a doll! I'm glad you have brought him to such a loving home! The colors in your masterpiece are amazing, Annie! So happy I saw your pretty card at Lavinia World Challenges. Hope to see more of your creations in the future.
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Gerrina said...

Love how you made the movement with the colours in the back! Hugs, Gerrina

Sarah said...

I really love the swirly whooshy background you have created here Annie, it's really magical and I love the twinkle on the chinese lantern. Monte is such a handsome boy and definitely a poser, he looks so regal in that last shot!! xx

Fikreta said...

So very nice !
great photos of your dog!

Lori Kobular said...

Your Monte is so handsome! I love your card with those stunning brusho colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges!!

Steph Ackerman said...

Such a great card. Thanks for sharing at Lavinia World Challenges.

Gale said...

This is gorgeous Annie! Love what you did for the background. Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Crafty Calendar Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
Gale DT for
http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/