Today I used some of my new stock,
for my Design Team inspiration card for
INK ART DESIGNS
Gesso, Nuvo shimmer powders, onto water paper.
A grid stamp, and some ruled lines on the background.
Stamps are Lavinia stamps available at
Ink Art Designs
Spellbound Fairy and Miniature stars.
These were stamped into my new smaller journal
with India Ink.
We also have challenges on each month where you
can be a lucky winner here at:
Ink Art Designs Challenges
for my Design Team inspiration card for
INK ART DESIGNS
Gesso, Nuvo shimmer powders, onto water paper.
A grid stamp, and some ruled lines on the background.
Stamps are Lavinia stamps available at
Ink Art Designs
Spellbound Fairy and Miniature stars.
These were stamped into my new smaller journal
with India Ink.
We also have challenges on each month where you
can be a lucky winner here at:
Ink Art Designs Challenges



53 comments:
Gorgeous piece Anne, love those colours! Hugs, Valerie
So enchanting and magical! Swoon! x
you created a magical background for the Lavinia fairy, beautiful page
Przepiękna, magiczna praca :) kolorowa i bajkowa :)
Its beautiful Annie, really magical just love it.x
Looks so stunning! Love the loose and colourful background; makes it so dreamy! Hugs, Gerrina
So beautiful, I love the Lavinia fairies
Such a lovely fantasy piece Annie, the colours are gorgeous xx
Hi Annie,
The background looks as magical as this fairy. Gorgeous!
Dot x
Ink Art Designs
Great colors.
Oh Annie what a stunning page - love the silhouette against that exquisite background.
Blessings
Maxine
WOW, ist das schön, lg Gertrude
She's just beautiful Annie, and I love the ink blots and tiny stars in the background - especially enjoying the matching colorful sentiment at the bottom!
Stunning page, adore the colours with the image.x
A beautiful layout and colours too x
Wow, Annie, this is so stunning!! The background looks amazing!! It showcases the fairy so perfectly!! Love this, my friend!! It's gorgeous!! Thank you for playing along with the Lavinia World Challenge, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
I especially like the grid pattern and background design. The colors make the black fairy stand out and it makes her the star of the journal entry, too.
Stunning background and one of my favourite Lavinia fairies! love it!
xx
That is gorgeous, love the pretty but grungy look
Beautiful work as always thanks for sharing
Fabulous, aNNie. This is beautiful. The colors and the texture pattern peeking through is wonderful. Love it! [Bunny]
Hi Annie what a beautiful piece of work,love the colours,well done my friend xx
This is beautiful. I may have to case the layout for a card. Thank you for crafting with us at Lavinia World. Vicki-DT
This is just stunning Annie!! I love the mix of the colors you've gotten here along with that gorgeous image over it! Very magical and stunning page my friend! HUGS
Great journal page and fabulous backgroundlove the silhouette stamp
Carol x
Oh wow, this is so pretty! I love the color variation in the background and the wonderful little accents you added!
Just gorgeous as are all you designs! Love the background ... perfect for this magical fairy! HUGS and HAPPY day to you & Bill! Granddaughter's still hospitalized ... please say a prayer for her & baby Charlie!
Ooooh, Annie! How GORGEOUS! I love the way you've conveyed an artist's soul through your work - the fairy has spread her stardust, creating colors of the most glorious hues! And isn't that just like our lives? The "colors" of our joy and love can be spread around like hidden stardust without even trying? I LOVE LOVE LOVE this creation! The white words and linear background also add so much to it! Wishing you a great day! So happy I saw your pretty card at Lavinia World Challenges. Hope to see more of your creations in the future.
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}
This is stunning Annie and using my favourites too (Lavinia Stamps).
Sue xx
Oh I just love this Annie, not only is it a beautiful image, but your colours and design are fabulous, a gorgeous page, Kate x
I love it, so beautiful! The background is wonderful and the silhouette agianst it makes it a magical image.
Hello Annie....This is so pretty the background is gorgeous and the image of the fairy so lovely too enjoy your weekend x x
it's beautiful Annie
Gr Karin
Such a beautiful & mystical creation Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
So artsy with a wonderful layout. Great colours and the stamps and stamping are fabulous x.
Beautiful Annie..these ones should be framed on the wall..I love the background and the fairy just pops off the page..gorgeous.
Luv CHRISSYxx
A beautiful page, love the fairy silhouette.
Hugs Monica
Amazing work, aNNie!! The colours are so bright and vibrant, love so much the stamps and your gorgeous design!!!
Stunning page Annie. Love the fairy and the pretty colours. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx
Beautiful creation (love that fairy) and stunning background.
~Lola
This is beautiful. Please tell me where I can get the grid stamp from and if you have hand drawn the lines or is it another stamp … love the finish!
Thanks,
Jessie
Gorgeous page and colours Annie..loz
very cool way to do the background and great colors, I love the added stars to the background too!
Its a gorgeous silhouette image and a magical page.
Yvonne xx
Wow, this is stunning! I love everything about it. I'm so glad you shared it with us for the Lavinia World Challenges #8.
This is pretty Annie, lovely colours and beautiful silhouette Fairy - a super page.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
So beautiful, Annie! It's simple and clean appearing in design, but very artistic. A lovely piece!
its so very nice!
Gorgeous background again and love the silhouette fairy. Looks fantastic.
Hugs, Lisa
Annie, this is so beautiful! You are rocking your Ink Art DT projects. I am so impressed with what you are doing! Thanks so much for linking up at Lavinia World Challenges. Julie, DT member
Absolutely gorgeous project! I love the colorful background! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges!
What a beautiful and cheerful background to showcase your sweet fairy. Love it!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lavinia World Challenges. We hope to see you again next time. Have a wonderful day.
♥ Lena ~ DT
Lavinia World
Lena’s Creations
Post a Comment