Follow me

27 September 2019

Lavinia world

Quiet day today just playing with goods received.
Lavinia stamps, love them they are just great
and mystical in every way...
[need more 😃]
Background was a mixture of dylusion and
Lindy's sprays. Glitter for the water.
Lots of stamping and masking.

Linking to

62 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful background and scene-love the fabulous stamps
Carol x

Jane Savage said...

Wow what a stunning, magical scene you've created! xx

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning piece of art Annie - love the effects you have obtained on the water.
Blessings
Maxine

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Wow stunning Annie, so magical.

Sue xx

Lia said...

This is really a 'magical' card. Great work Annie!
Lia xx

meg said...

Stunning ethereal scene, love the rainbow colour tones and the way the glitter makes the water sparkle

Janette said...

This is beautiful Annie, very magical and pretty.xx

Irene said...

Like from a story book, great job Annie!

Kuni said...

This is so wonderful Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Mia said...

This is stunning, Annie. I lllllove the mythical scene you created and all the beautiful colours you used. Kisses, my friend.

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card Annie. Lavinia stamps are always beautiful, that's true, I love the ones I have. Hugs, Valerie

Bunny said...

Absolutely fabulous card. I love all of the colors and the beautiful mystical look. [Bunny]

Je@net said...

Gorgeous card, Annie. Just love all the Lavina cards!

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's beautiful Annie fabulous colours you have used
Gr Karin

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

These colors with your design are fabulous. Such a wonderful scene. Thank you for crafting with us at Lavinial World. Vicki- DT

Carol L said...

such a peaceful and serene background with wonderful images and colors! Beautiful!

Chris said...

Wonderful stamping to create this beautiful colourful scene Annie, it's gorgeous!
Have a lovely weekend
xx

Margreet said...

Great play with your sprays. Gorgeous background. Lovely stamping with the Lavinia stamps.
xxx Margreet

Mrs A. said...

Beautiful and ethereal. Hugs Mrs A.

Sylvia said...

Stunning card.Annie.Love the beautiful scene and the colours.
Have a lovely weekend.

Gr,Sylvia x

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous scene you have created, loving the colours. The figurine by the side of your work is beautiful.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Anonymous said...

You make some really wonderful and colorful backgrounds which are perfect with these stamps so I'm not surprised you like them so much as I sure enjoy seeing what you come up with using them! :) Beautifully done my friend! HUGS

KraftyKoolKat said...

A really beautiful stunning creation Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Ellen said...

Hi Annie, the Wow factor is really high...love it!
X Ellen

GerJanne said...

Lavinia stamps are so wonderful and so is your card!

Chrissy said...

What a fabulous scene Annie and pretty colours too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

pam said...

OMW beautiful scene Annie, love the gorgeous background.
Pam x

Shabneez said...

Love the colours Annie - a beautiful creation. Shabneez x

aga-craft said...

Wspaniała pieknie kolorowa praca :)

Carol S. said...

The background is stunning for the beautiful fairy. Have a lovely weekend. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

loz said...

Stunning card and scene Annie..Loz

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Annie, such a beautiful scene - lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Annie, wonderful design and colours, lovely little fairy with her snail,Kate x x

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful work!!!

Lola said...

Really pretty background and scene.

Liz said...

A fabulous, magical scene, Annie. I love the Lavinia stamps you've used. xx

Leslie Miller said...

You know I love the way you use color and this is no exception. Got to say WOW yet again over one of your creations!

Conniecrafter said...

I would say that looks very mystical, so love that bridge and all the pretty color and sparkle in the water!

Christine said...

fun scene, Annie, I love those Lavinia stamps. Great background :)

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie this card is gorgeous. LOVE those stamps and colors.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm sorry I'm so late visiting. I'm having internet woes. My modem is acting weird and I can't keep the internet going for any length of time.

You put SO much into this latest adventure. I adore this and was so incredibly impressed with all that you put into this. It's a beauty and of course, your Lavinia stamp is incredible.

Lynne said...

A fabulous creation, so imaginative x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

I just agree with you about Lavinia stamps, aNNie!! They are amazing and love how you used these for your beautiful card!! It's wonderful how you mixed all them for this magical scene!
Hugs

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Isn’t this a magical scene?! Very pretty with the blended rainbow like colors. Great work!

Lisa Andersson said...

Fantastic background and beautiful scene you've created. The stamps are magical.
Have a great weekend. Thanks so much for kind comments on my blog <3
Hugs, Lisa

Sarah said...

I love how you have built up your magical scene, layer by layer Annie and the rainbow of colours looks fabulous xx

Enny said...

Wow, what a beautiful, magical card ! I'm back from my holidays, need to get into card-making mood again. Hugs, Enny

Carole J said...

A stunning scene, Annie! Gorgeous colours too! Just beautiful! x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous scenic card. Love your stamping and the colourful background
Lorraine x

Pia S said...

Such a playful design with your creative use of many stamps and colors. It looks amazing, Annie.

Gina said...

Wauw Annie ! So beautiful ! Gina

Grandma Bonnie said...

Annie, your card is beautiful! I love your creative imagination! Thank you for entering the Lavinia World Challenge!

Bonnie
DT Lavinia World

Gerrina said...

It is great to see the colourful scene that you made! And yah, I had also a period of Ï need more Lavinia stamps...", but I got over it by the time I had about 25 of them...don't know if you have more? They are never out of style.... Hugs, Gerrina

Donna Ellis said...

Well, my dear Annie, you have outdone yourself making this incredible fairy tale story all in a single card! The "levels" or layers of scenes bring about such depth, and the combination of magical beings is especially sweet. LOVELY! and Pinned! So happy I saw your pretty card at Lavinia World Challenges >. Hope to see more of your creations in the future.
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Steph Ackerman said...

Absolutely love the fairy scene you've created. Love the colors. Thanks for sharing at Lavinia World.

Mac Mable said...

So very mystical, pretty and what fabulous scene making x

Anne Temple said...

WOW Annie, this is fantastic. I love the vibrant colors you've used for the background. (I never have that much control when using spritzes and sprays :-0.) . So glad you shared it with us for the Lavinia World Challenges #10. We can't wait to see what else you create :-)

Monica C. said...

Just gorgeous! I love the bold colors you have used here and then silhouette effect of all the focal features.
Hugs Monica

Ina G said...

You create the most amazing backgrounds aNNie. Everything just blends together beautifully. Gorgeous variety of stamps of course and stunning spray colours.

Fikreta said...

It's super pretty.

Lena said...

Beautiful scene. Love the bold and vibrant colours. So much to see on this neck of the woods :-) Love it! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lavinia World Challenges. We hope to see you again next time. Have a wonderful day.
♥ Lena ~ DT
Lavinia World
Lena’s Creations

Julie Odil said...

Annie, your ability to create amazes me! This is so fantastic! I love all the colors you used, the masking, the stamps -- everything! Thanks for joining us at Lavinia World Challenges, and I hope to see you again. Julie, DT member