A yearly planner for next year is what I
decided to create for my craft room.
Using gorgeous Lavinia stamps and background.
These are also available at
Ink Art Designs
Before adding to the planner....
Shanty was coloured with copic markers on
copy paper then using Liquitex I 'glued' it
over a stamped image on the background.
decided to create for my craft room.
Using gorgeous Lavinia stamps and background.
These are also available at
Ink Art Designs
Shanty was coloured with copic markers on
copy paper then using Liquitex I 'glued' it
over a stamped image on the background.



57 comments:
That's a beautiful image and a great calendar. I can see using it to schedule your various DT responsibilities. I had something similar when I was hosting so many swaps back years ago.
A beautiful suttle background Annie and I love this little house and the fairies with the bunny..beautiful colours too..lovely to have a planner..I should make one as I keep loosing my bits of paper..as you do!!.
Luv CHRISSYxx
Great idea and it´s beautiful!
Fantastic piece, love the colours, wow! Hugs, Valerie
So bright and beautiful! First time I"ve heard the word Shanty!
Beautiful planner, especially your background and Lavinia stamps. Great colors!
xxx Margreet
what a great idea Annie,you'll constantly be inspired when you check it. It's a stunning page in wonderful colours
Back home again from a great holiday and you are surprising me with great cards which you made during the last few weeks.
Amazing work!!
Lia xx
Its magical, I love it Annie.xx
A gorgeous card,love the images.xxx
Wow stunning, so vivid
Great idea love the planner and fabulous stamps and background
Carol x
Wow this is just so dreamy, Annie! xx
A gorgeous assemblage for you planner Annie - I am sure it will continue to inspire you through the year next year
Blessings
Maxine
What a great idea to make a planner you can see at one glance without having to look through for the right month. I love the gorgeous scene that you've made to add to it.
Sue xx
Fantastyczny domek dla wróżki :) piękna bajkowa scena :) bardzo mi się podoba :)
Wow, Annie, this is absolutely stunning!! I love the magical fairy scene you've created!! The colors are gorgeous!! Love this!! Thank you so much for playing along at Lavinia World!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
OH WOW! This is just AMAZING and absolutely beautiful!
Whoa! Stop the Presses! (giggle) Your gorgeously colored creation has stopped me in my tracks today, Aussie Annie! The colors truly ARE magic, and I do feel as though I'm seeing everything through the hare's eyes. Wonderful idea about using the copy paper like that. LOVE LOVE LOVE. So happy I saw your pretty card at Lavinia World Challenges >. Hope to see more of your creations in the future.
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}
Wow! This is stunning Annie, such a good idea to make it into a planner so you can enjoy looking at it every day! I LOVE it!
xx
wow...looks amazing Annie, the depth of colour is fab.
xx Karen
The MOST BEAUTIFUL calendar!!!!!!!! And a GORGEOUS idea!!! Really amazing, Annie!!!!!!!! Kisses!!!!
Fabulous colors! I love your layout. Thank you for crafting with us at Lavinia World. Vicki-DT
Beautiful as always - love the scene - great job thanks for sharing!!!
gorgeousssssss Annie and I love your new layout from the blog and header
Gr Karin
WOW Annie this is stunning, love the scene you created.
Hugs
Linda xxx
WOW! This is just Gorgeous!! Such a magical and beautiful scene! love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Migdalia's Crafts
very cool, neat coloring of the shanty and love the fairies hanging on to hands, sweet. I would imagine you would need a planner to keep all the design team stuff scheduled properly :)
Wow, your shanty creation is awesome! Love this wonderfully magical scene and colors! This makes for a very lovely planner for your craftroom so that it can inspire you all year round! :)
Great idea Annie and so creative love the colours just what l need so l have one on order from my son xx
A wonderful home for those sweet fairies!
This is fabulous. Love the magical scene you created and the colours are gorgeous. A wonderful idea for your planner.
Avril xx
Wow, beautiful scene and vivid colors.
So wonderful Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
Gorgeous make Annie, love the wonderful colours.
Love your new blog layout, wonderful colours.
Hugs Pam x
its gorgeous!
hugs
This is gorgeous Annie, I really love the colours you have used on this whimsical image.
Lorraine
Its a fabulous planner for next year Annie. You created a magical scene.
Yvonne xx
How cool for October, and a planner for your stamp room is a super idea, especially if you're doing a lot of DT work. This is eerily beautiful, Annie!
Hi Annie wow what gorgeous work i love the vibrant colours,well done my friend xx
What a wonderful creation - love the vibrant colours Annie! Shabneez x
You're quite well organized with a planner for next year already! Love this colorful creation, especially the fantastic background with that great little house!
Love the colors of that sweet fairy house! Your scene is lovely with the flowers hanging down and the fairy flitting about over the house! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges!!
What a wonderful fairy house Annie, the colours are gorgeous, love it, Kate x
This is fabulous Annie, gorgeous colours - a great idea.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
What a beautiful project! This is such a vibrant and happy planner ready to be enjoyed every day of 2020. Beautiful and cheerful work.
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lavinia World Challenges. We hope to see you again next time. Have a wonderful day.
♥ Lena ~ DT
Lavinia World
Lena’s Creations
This is a fabulous idea Annie, you will fill this up in no time with all your DT responsibilities. With the past years events life's been pretty crazy here trying to keep on top of everything and with everyone. Noticed you mentioned that Hubby had been in hospital..? I hope he is doing well now? Sending healing HUgs Tracey x
Amazing scene and stamps Annie..Loz
Such a creative idea and so personal...love it x
Brilliant idea, and the result is brilliant as well!! Fabulous planner! The scene you have created looks just amazing!!
Hugs
That is amazing. Always love Lavinia stamps and that is such a wonderful design.
This is so pretty, with the house colored up in bright colors. Gorgeous project, Annie. Thanks for joining us again this time at Lavinia World Challenges. Julie, DT member
This is gorgeous! I love the colors you've used and it's perfect for your planner. So glad you shared it with us for the Lavinia World Challenges #9. :-) . We love seeing all your amazing projects.
Magical!!! Absolutely stunning.
Hugs, LIsa
Simply magical aNNie. Just beautiful!
So practical, but gladly dreamy aswell! Love that you kept the colours so bold! Hugs, Gerrina
Such a cool project and lovely planner picture.
Hugs Monica
Post a Comment