Follow me

18 September 2019

the sentiment


At our challenge this time at
Double D challenges 
we have chosen the theme:
FOCUS ON THE SENTIMENT
A sentiment must be the FOCUS of your project

I have some lovely DP sheets with loads of
beautiful quotes and sentiment so I have chosen  this
for my DT creation.

Please check out the lovely design the team has created
 and you will also see our prize up to grabs too .
We are a lovely design team and challenge where ANYONE can enter
as the prize is given world wide, what a team!
Look forward to viewing your work at

Team Diane
Judy 

Team Darlene

50 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous piece, love the wonderful sentiment and colours. Hugs, Valerie

Sandra H said...

Your so right Annie those papers are stunning and l just love the sentiment too! enjoy your day xx

cotnob said...

This is pretty Annie, lovely papers and sweet sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Marjan said...

So lovely! Everything is pretty and so matching, nice!!

Je@net said...

Your card is a real beauty, Annie!

meg said...

That quote deserves to be centre stage, it's beautiful, love the papers too

Janette said...

How beutiful is that quote, a lovely creation Annie.xx

Mac Mable said...

Beautiful and such a wonderful sentiment x.

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful papers and sentiment!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is really gorgeous, I adore the beautiful colours.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love this paper and the quote Annie, A beautiful card.

Sue xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous paper and a beautiful quote Annie
Blessings
Maxine

Jane Savage said...

The colours are glorious, Annie! Really lovely project with such a great sentiment xx

Diane said...

Beautiful card Annie and a fabulous sentiment too!!

Gertrude said...

WOW, eine ganz entzückende Karte, gefällt mir sehr gut
glg Gertrude

Chris said...

So lovely, the papers are gorgeous and the quote is beautiful, fabulous work Annie.
xx

Vicki said...

Simply gorgeous, Annie! I love the beautiful purples. Great sentiment that we should all take to heart!!

Darlene said...

Absolutely beautiful creation Annie and LOVE your new blog look ... gorgeous! Happy Day to you my friend!! Hugs

Dr Sonia S V said...

Looks beautiful
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Annie, love the sentiment.
Avril xx

Kuni said...

This is fantastic Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, gorgeous paper with the perfect additions! The quote is very thought provoking. One doesn't have to travel the world and do many "great" things to say they've lived a full and wonderful life.

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous papers Annie, all they really need is a sentiment, beautiful card, Kate x

aga-craft said...

Urocza wrzosowa kompozycja :) pozdrawiam :)

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, I love the papers and wonderful sentiment focal image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love quotes and this is a really nice one you've used for your design here Annie! The colors and images are gorgeous!! HUGS

Margreet said...

You have used great colors on this piece of art and the sentiment is just beautiful!
xxx Margreet

Kathy Krug said...

Gorgeous papers and great sentiment make an awesome card.

Sue said...

This is fabulous Annie, and what a brilliant sentiment! Have a wonderful week, Sue xx

Barbara said...

This was a fun challenge for me and I loved seeing all of the encouraging sentiments that the others have chosen too. Your lovely card is so special.

Carol S. said...

A great sentiment and the colours are gorgeous Annie. Beautiful. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Oh wow, this is awesome, Annie. The sentiment is great and those flowers are precious. I even LOVE your new blog banner.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful paper and great sentiment
Carol x

Meggymay said...

A fabulous piece Annie. I loved the sentiment you added to the beautiful background papers.
Yvonne xx

Pink Rose said...

Hi Annie wow this piece is stunning i love the quote and the colours are so pretty,well done my friend on your beautiful work xx

Conniecrafter said...

Wow those are gorgeous papers and flowers and such a wonderful quote!

Chrissy said...

GORgeous papers Annie and such a lovely verse..beautiful project..

luv CHRISSYxx

Karen Dunbrook said...

so pretty.
xx Karen

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Annie
Gr Karin

pam said...

Gorgeous papers Annie, love the sentiment.
Pam x

Fikreta said...

Its so very beautiful!

Carol L said...

this is so beautifully designed with a wonderful, thought-provoking sentiment! It's wonderful Annie!

loz said...

Beautiful Page and sentiment Annie..Loz

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

A piece of art full of sweetness and life, love the paper and that sentiment!
I'm late with comments, it's a very busy time for me :(
Hugs, enjoy the weekend!

Judy Woodland said...

FABULOUS take on the challenge, my dear. I love your beautiful flowers, they just make me smile. It's so nice to be back in the swing of things, I have missed all my sweet peeps here on Double D.

Donna Phelan said...

Fantastic sentiments, all so lovely! Great color palette too!

Lisa Andersson said...

Beautiful quote and a gorgeous creation, Annie.
Hugs, Lisa

Ina G said...

Soooooooooo very beautiful aNNie. Perfect colour choice lol.

Gerrina said...

A beautiful quote and page! Love that red-pink colour! Hugs, Gerrina

Monica C. said...

Beautiful project, Annie. And great take on focusing on the sentiment.
Hugs Monica