Follow me

17 December 2019

The dusty attic

The colours for the Dusty attic this  month are gorgeous.
I used a chipboard, 12 x 12  frame called 
Gesso, paints  and flowers by 49 & Market
Here's my take on the mood board.

Linking to:
↓

Update on Monte....he is amazing and sitting under my
desk just playing quietly....and liking my feet, yuck...
Now outdoors  playing after his dinner

33 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful chipboards Annie and I love all the colours and the adorable picture along with the flowers,so very pretty.
Monte looks wonderful and so glad he has settled down.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Margreet said...

Beautiful dusty attic creation with great colors.
Lovely photo of Monte.
xxx Margreet

Valerie-Jael said...

Great card. And Monte looks fantastic. Glad he is so well behaved now! Hugs, Valerie

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful layout Annie, and I can see why you loved the colours in the challenge.
Monte is certainly growing up and looking so handsome
Blessings
Maxine

meg said...

Monty is a star Annie, love the vibrant colours in your gorgeous page

Pink Rose said...

Hi Annie lovely work my friend and hello Mr Monte xx

aga-craft said...

Monte juz nie jest taki szczeniaczek, tylko jak dorosły pies. Wygląda bardzo dostojnie ;) Praca kolorowa i śliczna ;)

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your layout Wnnue and Monty is just gorgeous

Anne

Sandra H said...

Hi Annie this is so pretty love the colours and nice to see Monty too looks so content...hearing on our news the fires are still alight and your weather is going to be hotter my heart goes out for all of those affected hopefully it will come to an end soon sending lots of love x

Chris said...

Stunning page Annie, wonderful colours and a great layout. So refreshing to see something other than a Christmas card just now!
Monte is so handsome...and SUCH a good boy now!
xxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love the turquoise and purple together. This is a gorgeous scrapbook page. Your layout is fabulous.

Looks like that training has paid for itself. Monte seems so well behaved, now.

KandA said...

Beautiful creation and gorgeous colours. Love the photo of Monte xx

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Annie, a lovely frame and great colours.
I'm glad to hear that Monte is still being good, Ramsey has really grown up and quietened down in the past month or so.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Hobby Hoogland said...

Wat een prachtige creatie , mooie kleuren bij elkaar. wat een leuke foto van de hond. Op het nieuws kwam Australia ook aan bot, is het ook zo warm bij jullie, heb met jullie te doen , hopelijk is de brand niet bij jullie in de buurt. Zoek maar een koud plekje op.
groetjes Marjan.

cuilliesocks said...

Your page is stunning Annie, the most beautiful colours.
Lovely photo of your boy, Kate x

Crafting Queen said...

Great creation and I love your puppy he is adorable!

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful layout and gorgeous colours. Monte looks such a beautiful dog.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so pretty Annie. Awesome colours & layout. Glad Monte is settled back home. Did he think your feet needed washing sweetie, he has saved you a job. lol
Hugs
Cathy
xxx🤩🤩

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

WOW!!! I'm amazed by this layout, such wonderful light it has, fabulous colours and details!! Just a dream!!
Loving hearing about Montè and seeing him, how cute! :D

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous creation Anne love the golreous embellishments and colours-Monte looks very content and settled
Carol x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeousssssssssss Annie
Gr Karin

Ans Gilbert said...

You made a wonderful Creation, great picture of Monte, my dogs always lick my feet,
Ansx

Anonymous said...

Your take on the mood board is so stunning Annie! I love the elegant framing of this!! Monte is such a cutie! :)

Sarah said...

Wow, what a stunning page, those colours are incredible together. Awww just look at your boy, he is gorgeous and looks proper grown up!! xx

loz said...

Stunning piece and colours Annie.. Hugs for Monte..Loz

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous page Annie and would love to know if you will see this message. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie your page is awesome. Glad you have such a well behaved boy...just wish I could have sent my son there several years ago, lol.

Conniecrafter said...

Wow that is a beautiful fancy frame, both for the whole page and the picture, you always do a beautiful job placing the flowers too! Monte sure does have a beautiful area to play in!!

Kuni said...

Fantastic Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Bunny said...

It's funny, I can remember what Monte looks like but I've forgotten the card. I know the colors were beautiful and then I got locked in on all the cuteness of Monte. [Bunny]

Fikreta said...

so very nice!
oh Monte is cute!

Monica C. said...

What an amazing page you have created here and I love the colors!!
So glad that Monte is remembering his lessons.
Hugs Monica

Lisa Andersson said...

Amazing page with lots of pretty elements and Monte is adorable.
Hugs, Lisa