Our theme for this challenge at Double D challenges is
Saying 'HELLO'
Our mood board may give you a bit of inspiration as well.
I used several dies for my card, cutting the 'hello' out of some scrap DP papers. Memory Box 'hello' die used. Linen cardstock and DP front. I cut the flower on the scan n cut from the DP and added to the front of my card. Washi tape and fun' sticker used.
We always have great prizes to offer...
PRIZE:
Serendipity Dies - Hello

Come along and join us at...
You can meet the ladies and see their fine work
↓
Team Diane
Team Darlene
Aussie Annie [me]
Vicki
Come along and say "hello" to us over at
Double D challenges
Linking to
Uniko Challenge....a/g /cool winter colours
Crafty Calendar challenge....use die cuts/punches
Crafty Catz....a/g
Come along and say "hello" to us over at
Double D challenges
Linking to
Uniko Challenge....a/g /cool winter colours
Crafty Calendar challenge....use die cuts/punches
Crafty Catz....a/g





50 comments:
Great take on the mood board Annie, great HELLO die cut and layout :)
This is jaw dropping gorgeous. It's fantabulous.
Stunning card, Annie. Love the bright, beautiful colours. The flower is gorgeous and your design is stunning.
Hugs, Lisa
Absolutely fabulous! Hugs, Valerie
Beautiful card, Annie. Love the bright and cheerful colours - we need a few of those to brighten up the days we are currently having in the UK.
A fantastic card Annie. Love the colours.
Valerija xx
What a beautifully sunny card Annie.
B x
What a beauty Annie - loving the floral hello die cut!! Nice to see the florist back in action :)
Blessings
Maxine
Really lovely card!
Lovely bright colours on your beautiful card, Annie!
Beautiful tropical colours and a great layout a wonderful card
A gorgeous card x
Your card couldn't be any prettier Annie with the beautiful hello letters to the gorgeous flower and the pretty design you created!!
What a fantastic card Annie.
Sue xx
Such a lovely card!
So beautiful Annie hope you enjoy your day x
Cutting the HELLO out of designer paper is awesome. It is a great spring looking card.
Hello Annie! Lovely bright and cheerful card today! Your design is beautiful.
xx
Love this tropical vibe! Great Designer Paper and your hello is so nice and bright and bold!
Love your bright HELLO card
xxx Margreet
Hello Sis! LOVE LOVE LOVE this happy, springy card! The colors are beautiful and your design is just perfect! HAPPY HAPPY!!
Fabulously beautiful and cheerful card. I love that you added some washi tape to it. [Bunny]
Beautiful spring card, love the design. The weather here in the UK is atrocious, wet and very cold.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Fabulous card Annie, love how you've cut the 'Hello'
Avril xx
Well hello to you as well! I really like the patterned paper on the word Hello - it's a reminder of pretty spring weather coming soon here in the US
Fabulous card Annie, I love the big Hello in that gorgeous paper, brilliant design too, Kate x
Beautiful sunshine card Annie..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Such a bright and cheery card design! I love the floral pattern in your letters so much! Thanks for the smile today! HUGS
Beautiful bright sunny card love the hello cut out of the papers
Carol x
Wonderful dies and colors on your sweet card.
Such a great design. I love how you cut the hello out of designer paper. It really pops.
Hello to you too Annie....Beautiful card, love the vibrancy and the oversized die cut Hello looks fabulous x.
Love this wonderful HELLO card,
Ansx
gorgeous card!
Your card is Fabulous Annie. I love every element on it..Loz
Adorable and sweet card, love the colours and the big sentiment!
Beautiful, Annie! I love that happy yellow!
What a great challenge! I absolutely LOVE your summery card! It's looking mighty spring like here this week, but I know it won't last. Gets me excited for the change of season!
Beautiful, I just love the wonderful bright colors of this, great combo of flowery paper for the sentiment panel, I really love how you combined the flower with the washi tape!
Hi Annie,
it's a very very very cute wild thing! Hihihi....Lovely card. Your HELLO card is wonderful too. I think I can join you in the challenge
This is so pretty Annie, beautiful colours - a fabulous card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Beautiful how you let the colours come back on different spots; makes this such a beautiful and eye-freindly card! Hugs, Gerrina
I love this bright and colourful creation of yours Annie!
This is so bright and cheerful. This will make someone happy.
Love your happy "hello" card ! Beautiful colours with all these tiny details. Fabulous idea to die cut the hello in DP paper. Very eye-catching card. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Uniko.
Beautiful spring floral Hello card! Certainly has brightened the dull wintry day here! Thrilled to see you in the Uniko gallery!
~carol
Such a pretty card. LOVE that you die cut the letters with the patterned paper. Very nice.
Wow, such a pretty card with lovely colours Annie! Love the "hello" with the patterned paper - it is so gorgeous.
Oh Annie, this is pure delight! I love the bright citrus-y colors. The bit of newsprint washi tape is a nice touch too. The perfectly cut hibiscus flower is the cherry on top. I'm in love with your sweet creation!
This came out so pretty! I really love the hello word!
Post a Comment