Today I am using an image Beccy has offered for her monthly challenge, isn't he cute. [not exactly a 'wild thing' as my title says.] I am also using DP, Cheery Lynn dies, Amy Design die and sticker flowers. Fun, 'just because' card, but also to tell you Beccy has loads of fab images and stamps and most amazing tutorials...I have one in the making and it's hopefully going to turn out like her examples..
Linking to
Linking to
a/g with a Beccy's image
Wild Things [animals]
Amy Designs 'Jungle Frame'
Cheery Lynn die [edge border and oval frame]
Cardz TV
a/g
Amy Designs 'Jungle Frame'
Cheery Lynn die [edge border and oval frame]
Cardz TV
a/g



41 comments:
Great Dino card Annie, he's right at home in his jungle with Teddy. Adorable scene
I adore your 'wild' image and especially as he is carrying a little teddy.....A super cute card and loving all the foliage and what a fabulous card Annie x.
Aww what a cutie, Annie! and such beautiful background for him too.
Hugs, LIsa
Słodki:)
Fab piece, what a cute image. Have a fun day, hugs to Monte and you, Valerie
Your "wild thing" is cuter than cute. Nicely colored and presented, too, dear.
Now Monte, HE'S a wild thing. But now well behaved.
he's an adorable " wild thing" great image background and card
It's super cute,aNNie, and such amazing background!!!
Big hugs!
Wonderful card, love how you framed the cute image!
What a great way to use that image Annie -= looks as though you really had a lot of fun with this 'wild thing' ;)
Blessings
Maxine
Love that background foor the adorable dino! He does not look too frighting ;)
Aww he's a cutie, love this! xx
A fantastic card Annie, I love the image.
Sue xx
A super card Annie, a cute image and perfect background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Jak pieknie zielono :) pan smok jest uroczy :)
Is a cute wild animal though! Love the "wild" colours you used with this cutie! Hugs, Gerrina
Maybe he's not all that wild, but he's definitely all that cute! Love the greenery and border!
Wild...not a chance!! Incredibley cute though and beautifully done xx
I knew everyone needed a teddy bear. Cute card with a great background. [Bunny]
Aww so cute Annie, beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x
Such a little cutie, beautiful card and loving the background.
Hugs
Linda xxx
This Dino is too cute. Great card!
xxx Margreet
He is a cutie Annie, love how he's clutching that teddy! Fabulous design too!
xx
This is so cute!! oops, sorry he is meant to be WILD!! I love this Annie, glad that Dino's also like their teddies the same as me!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxx
He's so adorable!! What a really adorable and pretty card Annie! :) HUGS
Awww, he sure is a cutie.
Awwww such a cute dino Annie! Shabneez x
Love your cute wild thing lol-great dies too
Carol x
Aw he looks so cute! A fabulous card Annie
Lorraine x
Oh, he is too cute Annie holding his teddy and love the dies cute and flowers..
Luv CHRISSYxx
A Very Cute image and card Annie..Loz
Very nice card and cute image!!!
I do adore this little sweetie with his/her Teddy bear! You set a very pretty scene for for it, too. Perfect!
He is too cute, holding his little teddy bear :) Like how the background looks like a little jungle!
Great background to go with your wild guy.
Aww how adorable x
Great how you did the back ground ! Love it! GinaX
Love the background Annie, it looks very tropical and lush... perfect for a little crocodile. The mix of greens is fabulous. I also like the hints of glitter here and there, it gives your card a lovely sparkle. Well done!
Cheers,
Beccy
its adorable!
OMG how cute this is my sweet sis! Don't you just love that jungle frame ... I know I do!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Dies R Us challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DIES R US
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!
Absolutely fabulous, super cute image and card!
Valerija xx
Post a Comment