Yesterday I was so excited to have found my 'lost' Vera Lane Studio images in my external hard drive....now I can enter the challenges with this whimsical set of images. I started this 8 x 10 Art by Marlene journal page yesterday and today added my coloured and fussy cut out images..resizing them to suit my scene.
Whimsical girl with florals
These images are all in the one set.
Whimsical girl with florals
These images are all in the one set.
Vera Lane Studio
Linking to
Love to Create challenge
anything mixed media
Crafts Galore Encore challenge
anything goes
More Mixed Media challenge
anything goes option/yellow
613 Avenue Create challenge
use geometric shapes.
Classic Design challenge
anything goes
Polkadoodles craft challenge
anything goes
Linking to
Love to Create challenge
anything mixed media
Crafts Galore Encore challenge
anything goes
More Mixed Media challenge
anything goes option/yellow
613 Avenue Create challenge
use geometric shapes.
Classic Design challenge
anything goes
Polkadoodles craft challenge
anything goes

49 comments:
Beautiful card, great images. Stay well, hugs, Valerie
Wow aNNie this is fabulous fun and funky. So colourful! Super sentiment. I'm afraid Mo has gone to find Jo here.
Fabulous page and beautiful images Annie..Lucky you found them...loz
This is so wonderful Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
What a lovely page, such cute images, and very colourful ! Hugs, Enny
A fabulous scene and beautiful images Annie. The background is gorgeous.
Hugs, Lisa
Wonderful journal page, love it!
Całe mnóstwo kolorow, jak wielobarwny bukiecik :) dobrej niedzieli Annie :)
Gorgeous page. Love the colours and fun image.
Valerija xx
Fabulous colourful page love your images
That is such a lovely scene, love the wee girl!
So beautiful Annie so pleased you found this adorable image stay safe x
Awesome journal page Annie. LOVE the colors.
Such a beautiful page for your journal Annie.
Sue xx
Wonderful creation Annie!
Karin
Xxx
Love the scene you've created on your journal pag...lots of vibrant colours
Anne
https://welove2create.blogspot.com/
Georgous background and lovely scene you have created, thank you for sharing with the DT from WE Love To Create Hugs Terry xxx
Wow, what a greatly colored card. I love all of the elements and the background is fantastic. The eye moves around the whole card as there is so much to see. Lovely. [Bunny]
love it!
its so beautiful!
hugs
What a super cute whimsical image, so glad you found them and made this fun journal page!
Its a fantastic scene on your journal page Annie, the girl is a sweetie and you added a super sentiment as well.
Stay safe
Yvonne xx
Fabulous page annie, such lovely colourful details, love that quirky image, so pleased you found your digis.
xx
Hi this is a stunning page. I love it. Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for challenge #74 which is Anything Goes. The sponsor is Vera Lane Studios. Hugs Jackie DT xxx
A fantastic background & great images to boot.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Brilliant journal page, the quote is fabulous and loving the design.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Love, love this gorgeous page, Annie. Great background and that image is too cute. I didn't know these image were also available as digi, so I hopped over and ordered some. Thanks for the tip!
xxx Margreet
Fabulous work Annie, I love the whimsical image and scene, gorgeous colours too, Kate x
Oh wow, I LOVE this page Annie, fabulous fun and funky images coloured beautifully and I LOVE your background..AWEsome.
luv CHRISSYxx
Don't you just love it when you find something you lost! Fabulous colourful journal page and great images.
Carol x
Fabuloua page Annie and such a super whimsical scene xx
Such a cute scene, Annie. I love what you have done here.
Hugs Monica
wonderfully whimsical image Annie. I love it :)
Fascinating image Annie, and a beautiful finished page. Love it
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Just adore this, Annie! Love these images! x
Love this art journal page. Great work. Thanks for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create. Hugs from DT-Irre
That is great you were able to find these, I just love the gorgeous background you have made for her and the paper piecing of her cute dress, pretty flowers and love the sweet bird!
Super. The colours are so pretty. Love this page. Hugs Mrs A.
Very nice journal cover and image great job as always
Oh my! How gorgeous and adorable is this journal page. I love the bright vibrant colour and the image is super cute! Love this!! xx
I love these whimsical images, they make such fun cards and your page is wonderful and so pretty x
This is fabulous Annie, I love all of the cute whimsical stamps.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Loving this style, so playful and fun with lots of different mediums, colors and patterns used. Cute too.
Thank you for sharing in our challenge at https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/„>Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in
Monique DT its adorable
Whimsical and fun and I love it x.
So glad to see your wonderful page again Annie.. Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..
Luv CHRISSYxx
OMG, so cute! I love this colorful and fun art piece. I can imagine how happy you were to find the images!
Hi Annie just popping back to say-Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x
A bit quirqy, but so appealing through the colours! Enjoy the weekend!
Congratulations! You have been chosen as a Top Rocker at 613 Avenue Create for the week of April 6, 2020 – April 11, 2020. Thank you so much for supporting our challenge!
The Resident Design Team
613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog
Post a Comment