Follow me

4 May 2020

“Mum’s the Word”


It's time for a new challenge over on the Artsystamper Challenge Blog where the team is showcasing digital images designed by Beverly Cole at Artsystamper Digitals!   The 1st and 3rd Monday of each month brings another Artsystamper Challenge and today's theme is "Mum's the word"



Using:
 Hello Beautiful stamp set and papers, coloured with polychromo pencils and baby oil. My background paper was printed onto Matt photo paper twice, cutting out the flowers, shaping them and mounting them again onto the original paper.

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun!
You do NOT have to used Beverly's images (of course we would love to see them if you have them) ... but you must follow the theme to qualify for the prize.  

 The winner of our challenges will receive the stamp set of their choice from TheArtsystamperShop.  Beverly Cole's selections offer stamps and sentiments in each set as well as pre-colored images for easy, last minute cards.  Why not take a moment and check out what she has in the store!!
↓



50 comments:

Valerija said...

Great card Annie. Love the image and all your details.
Valerija xx

Greta said...

Beautiful image & coloring!

GerJanne said...

So beautiful this stamp! And so is your card!
Funny you thought it was embossing on my card...it is not! De words are dies. I cut them in exactly the same paper and glued them carefully!

Valerie-Jael said...

Great card with a wonderful image. Have a good week, hugs, Valerie

Hobby Hoogland said...

Wat een prachtige kaart , en mooie kleuren.De stempel ook mooi ingekleurd.
Doe voorzichtig en blijf gezond.
groetjes Marjan.

aga-craft said...

Piekna praca dla prawdziwej damy :)

Barbara Bruder said...

Hi Annie, Your card is gorgeous. That color you used is so soft and pretty. The flowers you added are a perfect addition. Hope you are doing well and staying safe.

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie that is gorgeous. The distressed look with the monochromatic color is wonderful.

Irene said...

Wow Annie I love love love this and not only cause green is my fav colour 😉!
XxIrene

Je@net said...

A beautiful lady on a beautiful card, Annie!

Rosina said...

Very beautiful this ladies card Annie..the lady beautifully colored
my question is with your polychromo pencils and baby oil colors ... with that baby oil the paper doesn't stay greasy ?? It is beautifully done ..

Hugs Rosina

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Annie, the stamp is lovely and she looks fab in those soft greens
Lorraine x

meg said...

love the beautiful shade of green, a wonderful image and card

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card.

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW - you have coloured her to perfection Annie, and I love how you have used the paper to emphasis the flowers. A wonderful serene and elegant card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Crea Astrid said...

Wat een prachtige kaart. Mooie digi en in een prachtige kleur. Leuk gedaan zo met de bloemen in de hoeken.

Astrid xXx

Sandra H said...

Morning Annie wow what a lovely image so beautifully coloured with your pencils ✏️ colour choice is stunning and love the flowers take care x

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous design I’m loving your colours on this beautiful stamp love and hugs Carole x

cotnob said...

This is pretty Annie, a lovely image and colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chris said...

Such beautiful soft shades of green Annie, lovely stamps and design.
xx

Margreet said...

Great coloring of the elegant lady. Love all shades of green.
xxx Margreet

Marjan said...

Lovely card with beautiful colouring with your Polychromos. I have a tin too, very nice pencils.

Carol L said...

This is so elegant and stunning! I love the way you've cut the flowers and added them to the top, adding so much interest to this beautifully colored image!

Bunny said...

Beautiful card. Love the green and black combo. Bunny signature to copy and paste
[Bunny]

Gerrina said...

I love the modern spin on this one by using only green-teal and the way you framed it! Hugs, Gerrina

Enny said...

A beautiful card, very elegant lady and lovely flowers ! Hugs, Enny

Words and Pictures said...

Lovely soft green tones for a gentle, pretty card - I love the elegant brim of her hat sweeping low over the forehead (how to hide the wrinkles!).
Alison x

Christine said...

Beautiful Annie, love the soft green and your flowers framing her face. :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

Lovely colours & layout Annie, great classic lady.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Kuni said...

Very beautiful Annie.
Hugs Kuni

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Annie, I love the lady image and your fabulous colouring, Kate x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Annie, I love the image which is beautifully coloured. Love the layout too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lowcarb team member said...

Love the card and the colours.

All the best Jan

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautifulllllllllllll Annie
Gr Karin

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very pretty monochromatic look! I love the pearls for a Mother’s Day card.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful monochrome card-image and colouring
Carol x

pam said...

Beautiful card Annie, lovely image and wonderful colouring.
Hugs Pam x

Ans Gilbert said...

Pretty card Annie, love the image and how you made the flowers,
Hugs
Ansx

Chrissy said...

She is lovely Annie and I love the mint green colouring and I love the flowers and your design..


Luv CHRISSYxx

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Another beautiful card Annie. Great idea to create depth with the flowers working up in 3d.
Greetings Miranda

Mia said...

Congrats for your new DT, Annie. I did not know that you are on Artsystamper. What a beautiful card you made, my friend. I love the green colors you used (green is my favorite color). And... polychromo pencils and baby oil? Oh, I need to learn more about this technique! Kisses!!!

Darlene said...

Just gorgeous Annie ... LOVE your choice of color ... so so pretty! HUGS to you Sis!

Mrs A. said...

Love the pretty mint colour. Your colouring is superb. Hugs Mrs A.

loz said...

very elegant card and gorgeous image Annie...loz

Leslie Miller said...

I just now saw Darlene's version of this same stamp and both are beautiful! You girls are very creative. I love how you enlarged the single flower and decorated the corners with it. Lovely colors.

Conniecrafter said...

She is just lovely and I like that shade of green, pretty blending of the pencils!

Babs said...

Beautiful image and what colouring it’s a gorgeous card.
Babs x

Emily Shroom said...

Lovely image and I really like your green colour palette, thanks for sharing at Bizzy Bec's!

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!

Susan Hogan said...

Stunning colouring. Love the green. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at Bizzy Bec's May challenge.