Follow me

16 May 2020

Peony Dawn

Another day of colouring, cool weather and time out.
I used Peony Dawn, greyscale  by Ching-Chou Kuik, using prisma colour pencils and a yellow gel pen. A stencil by Kaisercraft and background paper designed on the gelli plate with distressed oxides. Dry embossed with EF by Altenew. These are the most gorgeous images to colour.
Big apologies, I accidentally deleted ALL of my comments on my last few posts and most on my ATC post...and then deleted all my incoming mail....How? Too eager to have a clean up and not knowing what I was doing, now I know....so thank you to all who did comment. I will be visiting your blogs.


linking to 
anything goes
Ching-Chou Kuik Challenges
Facebook Group
↓
embossing wet/dry

48 comments:

loz said...

Amazing colouring on the beautiful image Annie..Loz

meg said...

beautiful colouring on the gorgeous image and a great layout

aga-craft said...

Śliczna bardzo kobieca praca :) wspaniale pomalowany obrazek :) miłego dnia :)

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Hi Annie, what a beautiful vision she is always a relaxing way to pass the day and you use those colours so well. Deleting things is an easy thing to do, i'm currently having issues with everything going into spam and as online time is limited it stays there for days and days... Stay creative Annie & take good care Tracey xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Annie, lovely colouring and design.
Lorraine x

Crafting Queen said...

Wow, this is stunning,love your colouring. Not to worry I have done that before. lol Enjoy your weekend.

Glennis F said...

Stunning colours Annie.
Sorry to hear of your comments loss - computers!!!!!

Mac Mable said...

Gorgeous image and wonderful colouring Annie. I hope you get everything sorted and thank you for stopping by my blog to let me know x.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

This is stunning Annie, such a beautiful image too.

Sue xx

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous those colours and colouring are stunning it’s very lovely love and hugs Carole x

Kuni said...

Stunning card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Viv said...

Beautiful Annie! x

karin said...

Gorgeous image on your project Annie.
Haha, you clicked on something and deleted a lot. Such things can happen. As long you don't click on ' delete blog '😎
Karin
Xxx

Carol L said...

I really like the design of this split panel - it has so much eye appeal!

crafty-stamper said...

These computers amaze me you click delete and get a message saying are you sure- do it accidently and no second chance just wipes them out!!!
Fabulous colouring on the gorgeous image
Carol x

Bunny said...

The coloring on this is fabulous. What a beautiful card.

Oh, I know it must have been upsetting to accidentally delete everything. I've done that before and I still don't know how I did it. Ugh@

Chris said...

Wow! This is a stunner Annie! Beautiful image and fantastic colouring in those wonderful vibrant colours! Tha background stencilling and embossing is gorgeous too.
xx

Beebeebabs said...

Such a beautiful card and image!!!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous card, love the bright colours.
Lorraine

Craftfanka said...

Co za cudo! Fantastyczny obrazek i cudowne kolory :)

mamawcindy said...

I am new to coloring and you did a great job. Love It! Hope your doing well. Happy Day to You!
cindys-greencricut

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Annie, and the colouring on the image looks stunning.
When I first started I had a 'clean up' and deleted 6 months of blog posts!
Have a great weekend.
Avril xx

cuilliesocks said...

Your colouring is awesome Annie and what a gorgeous image and design, I love it, Kate x

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning card Annie, I love the beautiful image which you have coloured beautifully. The flourish just finishes the card off.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Meggymay said...

Its a gorgeous card Annie and a lovely image.
Deleting things sounds just like something that I can do, accidently of course, but as i am not really technically minded. I tend to leave things in case I cannot put it right.
Stay safe.
Yvonne xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautifullllllllll Annie

gr karin

Mia said...

Oh it is so bad when these things happen with the computers! But don't worry, my friend. We are all here and leave new comments for your gorgeous creations. And this is a eautiful card, Annie! Hugs, my dear friend.

Monica C. said...

So pretty, Annie! Gorgeous coloring on the digi too.
Hugs Monica

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is an awesome image Annie & you have brought it alive with your fantastic colouring talent. I have just deleted a parcel delivery email, now I can't track it's delivery. We all are all trigger happy with our fingers at the moment. lol!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Fikreta said...

Its gorgeous!
love it!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Wow Annie, wonderful colouring1 Thanks for the kind comments on my blog. Ya technology is such a love hate relationship.;)

Chrissy said...

Beautiful image and wonderful bright and gorgeous colouring Annie..FABulous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

GerJanne said...

Beautiful card, Annie. And don't clean up anymore!

Ans Gilbert said...

Your coloring is awesome, very beautiful card
Hugs
Ansx

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness what a beauty this is Annie! Your coloring is stunning!! You're making some fantastic art my dear! HUGS

Leslie Miller said...

Wowie, the colors and detail are amazing on this gorgeous card! Sorry about your deletion fiasco. It's been a few days since I visited -- I'm way behind -- so pretty sure you did not delete any comment of mine.

Conniecrafter said...

Wow your coloring is just outstanding on this, especially the beautiful dress, that flourish on the side is a pretty touch with her!

Christine said...

Beautiful Annie she is so beautiful buried in those flowers. Yes technology can be the bane of our life :)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You really know how to use those prisma pencils. The shading is incredible. So unusual, too.

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a stunning card - loving your colouring, and the way you have mounted her with the side panel and the gorgeous flourish spreading across to the main panel.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Annie, a gorgeous image and lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandra H said...

Annie as always your card and image is stunning x

Mrs A. said...

These are all wonderful Annie. Especially love the last one. So vibrant. Hugs Mrs A.

Pia S said...

Impressive coloring of a beautiful detailed image.

Lisa Andersson said...

Wow gorgeous colouring, Annie and such beautiful image. Your card is gorgeous!
Sorry about all your comments and mail.
Hugs, Lisa

Billie A said...

Beautiful card. Stunning colors and coloring. I love your card. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy challenge

Gerrina said...

She looks so mysterious! The colouring makes the feel here; beautiful! Hugs, Gerrina

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Annie, another stunner. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw and for your support of this challenge blog. Kym (Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Blog Challenge and Facebook Challenge Design Team Leader)

PS: With everything going on in the world with regard to the coronavirus, please stay safe and well