Follow me

28 May 2020

Say it with Flowers

Has anyone tried the new blogger which is apparently changing soon?  I did and don't mind it at all and seeing it will be automatically changed over by end of July it's a good time to learn. I know how to enlarge the pics so if you have any questions email me in the contact list on my blog... A bit bored to day so had a play in photoshop and new blog, new header, may as well go with the 'flow'


Playing with alcohol inks and an image from Power Poppy stamps
"Time to Fly"
I used my scan and cut to cut my stamp, coloured with prisma colour pencils then I cut it into three. [for the Power poppy challenge]. Gold foil was also used onto  my alcohol ink where the areas were still wet. The second part of the alcohol ink sheet was made using the same colours through a stencil on the gelli plate to give the striped effect. [cleaning the stencil and plate immediately]
Linking to challenges:
Say it with Flowers

51 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely card. I did try it, but am not fond of it yet! Hugs, Valerie

Rosina said...

another work of art to frame Annie ... really beautiful !!!

hugs Rosina

Irene said...

Stunning vibrant colours Annie!
Nope not tried yet...just wait and see what Blogger has in mind for all of is.
XxIrene

Chrissy said...

I am going to click on it Annie as I have had the message for awhile then I will message you with all my questions..ha ha ha..Gorgeous colourful project, beautiful colours and love the hints of gold and fabulous design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Je@net said...

Flowers and butterflies, love it!

meg said...

beautiful project Annie

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Annie, love the bright colours
Lorraine x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful card Annie.

Sue xx

Margreet said...

Wow, great play with the alcohol inks and stamps. Love it!
Also love your cool new header.
I haven't tried the new Blogger yet, but when I have questions I know where to find you....lol.
xxx Margreet

kiwimeskreations said...

WOw what a fascinating card you have made with the challenge of thirds and then the AI pieces - incredible work Annie. Loving the new look to your blog :)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Beebeebabs said...

Another beautiful creation tfs!!!

loz said...

Stunning card and colours Annie..Loz

crafty-stamper said...

Love the new blog header not tried the new blogger yet either.
Gorgeous card and image love the effect and result you achieved
Carol x

Sandra H said...

This is lovely Annie - yes blogger is set to change l am sure l will be calling upon you for advise x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So beautiful & vibrant Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Chris said...

Fabulous work Annie, such wonderful vibrant colours.
Love the new blog header!
xx

Valerija said...

What a beautiful card, Annie!
Valerija xx

Donna Ellis said...

Your card is beautiful, Annie! I love seeing your digital artwork. hugs, de

Carol L said...

Loving this pretty card with the unique stencil effects and vivid colors! Love the steampunk blog header too. I am in awe of how easily you adapt to changes and figure them out - you are a great teacher :)

Lia said...

A great card and great colours you used!!
Lia xx

Bunny said...

Cute new Steampunk header and a lovely card.

Changes? What changes? Oh, no!

Meggymay said...

Catching up as usual Annie. Love inspiration and cards here to see.
I hope Monte is doing okay, I've just read about his problems.
I've not tried the new blogger as my old lap top is enough problems for me just now. Your new header looks great.
Stay safe.
Yvonne xx

cotnob said...

This is great Annie, beautiful colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Margaret Mifsud said...

Another stunning card! The background is amazing and I love the striped effect! Love the new blog header too .. awesome!! xx

Gina said...

Love your new blog header ! I did not yet dare to try the new blogger, but it's a good idea to check it out before :) Love your card, tricky to cut your image in pieces ! Creative regards, Gina

KT Fit Kitty said...

I've been scared to try it, but your blog looks great! Maybe I'll get brave and give it a go. Your card is gorgeous - I love the look of alcohol inks!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow love your gorgeous project here and the colors are so bright and beautiful! Fantastic new blog look!

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Annie, I love the new header of your blog right up my street. A fabulous card and love the design. Yes I am using the new blogger and finding my way around. Like anything new it takes time.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Your card is super and Im loving your new header, Its super! Im getting used to the new blogger but its gonna take a bit of time, Hazelxx

GerJanne said...

Super! I love the mixed media projects. Made one myself this afternoon!

Mac Mable said...

Wow what a stunning effect and so very artsy. I am hesitant to try the new blogger.....Great new blog header Annie x.

Lisa Lynn said...

Wonderful card Anne. So jealous of your time to go on walks, play with the dog and craft...want to come work for me???? Believe me there are days that I don't want to be essential and want to stay home and play in my craft room!!!

Mrs A. said...

Great card. Love the different effects on it. Oh dear I have been trying to street clear of the new blogger. Hugs Mrs A.

Leslie Miller said...

This is jaw dropping gorgeous, Annie! It blends so beautifully with the background it doesn't even look cut out. Love how you colored it. I've held off on this one so far, but I did print it. I looked at the new Blogger this morning and don't feel intimidated by it. It's a bit different in some ways, but you can just look around and can see how to do everything. New can be fun!

Conniecrafter said...

I have not tried the new blogger, I so hate trying new things, hope I can figure it out, that's for sure.
That is such a neat effect that gave by cutting the background in threes. I like the blending of the colors especially on the corner piece!

Christine said...

Hi Annie, yes I'm using the new blogger, I love most of it but I miss not seeing the posting date for scheduled posts, I only see created dates :(
I agree dealing with links and photos are much easier :)
Great card, love those colours.

Marlies said...

A beautiful card Annie. Lovely colours and very nice design. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. I'm not realy happy with the new blogger. SOme things are better but some are not but well we will have to get used to it. Take care. Marlies

aga-craft said...

Fantastyczne kolory :) świetnie podzielony obrazek :)

Shabneez said...

Another gorgeous creation Annie. I've not tried the new blogger - looked at it but thought I might need a little more time. Thank you for your offer to help. Shabneez x

cuilliesocks said...

Loving your new header Annie, it's just fantastic.
Your card is beautiful, lovely colours and design.
Thanks for the heads up on the new Blogger, I've not tried it yet, but know where to go if I have any questions, Kate x

Barbara said...

Great job and I love that you have the courage to cut up your beautiful creation. It really adds to it and I’m tickled pink that you joined my challenge. Thanks so much hope to see you again soon.
Barbara

Enny said...

A wonderful creation, love the colours, so special ! Haven't tried the new Blogger yet, I'm not an expert, hope it all goes well. Hugs, Enny

Words and Pictures said...

Beautiful depth of colour on those blooms and butterflies - and I love the stripes giving a kind of cracked, distressed effect, but in a brilliantly bold way.
Alison x

Ina G said...

Of aNNie this is outstanding gorgeous. Of course I love the colours. What an amazing piece of art!

Saphron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kuni said...

Very beautiful Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

creatif edges said...

stunning and lovable creation, you played well with alcohol inks and stamps .
thanks for joining us Penny's
xoxo
DT shraddha

Dora said...

Very pretty creation.
Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.

Monica C. said...

Love your card, the bold colors are beautiful. Gorgeous pencil coloring.
I have changed to the new blogger. I like it a lot and I like especially that it is so much easier to navigate on a mobile device.
Hugs Monica

Saphron said...

This is sensational! Love the watercolour look of this! Beautiful card.
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck with your entry! :)
~ DT Saphron
Lemon Biscuit

Fikreta said...

si beautiful!