Follow me

7 July 2020

Carol Singing Mice

 Hi and wishing you all health and happiness and a wonderful day/night...For this project I am using some sweet
  Carol Singing Mice
As I have not made any Christmas cards as yet think this is my first for the year.
Linking my card to:
Christmas in July

49 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

These mice are just adorable. Love the background. The soft blue is so beautiful.

Valerie-Jael said...

Sweet card, used to love carol singing when I was a kid! Hugs, Valerie

Margreet said...

Beautiful card with the sweet singing mice! Love the soft colours.
xxx Margreet

Shirley Young said...

So cute Annie, can’t get my head round Christmas cards yet but I must start thinking of some new designs soon xx

Je@net said...

Ooooh...this is so sweet, Annia. What a beautiful card!

meg said...

Beautiful layout and card the singing mice are adorable

Freubelmina said...

Oooo Annie, what cute mice and what a nice Christmas card you have made with it.
I already have a stack ready, try to make 2 every week.
Have a nice day and love, Wilma xx

Crafting Queen said...

Such a sweet card, love it.

Babs said...

Absolutely gorgeous, and what an adorable image that you have coloured so perfectly, love the beautiful snowflakes on the background so pretty . Thank you for your get well kisses that’s so kind of you.
Babs x

Jane Savage said...

Aww this is just the sweetest scene ever, Annie! xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Exquisite Annie - a sweet image so beautifully coloured, and I love the way you have mounted it - that is a beautiful background for the mice
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Annie love the layout and gorgeous image xx

karin said...

Love your card Annie. Great colours and a lovely stamp with the singing mice.
Karin
Xxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is adorable, Annie! I love the singing mice! Good for you for getting a start on your Christmas cards! I make mine all year long so I appreciate the cute inspiration! Have a wonderful day!

Lynne said...

These little mice are so cute. Love your layout and the soft colours x

Carol L said...

I just love those caroling mice with those 3 decorative panels! So cute!

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card and love the cute carol singers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Aaawwww these are sooo cute and love the layout.Not made any Christmas cards yet either
Carol x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Sweet and delicate colours Annie, whilst I don't like mice this is a beautiful card indeed

June x

cuilliesocks said...

A sweet image and beautifully coloured, such a pretty card, Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

such an adorable image Annie, well done for starting your Christmas cards too.
Lorraine

Mrs.B said...

A lovely Christmas card Annie, love the soft colours with this sweet image. I've not started on the Christmas pile, but I'm not going to leave it too late like last year.
Avril xx

Carol W said...

Oh my this is so dang cute Annie. I love your coloring=layout and the image you used. Great job!

Chantal said...

Super cute card, love the image.
Hugs, Chantal S

Chris said...

The soft colours of this lovely design really suit your cut image Annie, a fabulous Christmas card.
xx

Ans Gilbert said...

Beautiful Christmas card with a beautiful image
Hugs
Ansx

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I think you’ve used these mice before, they are really darling!

Sarah said...

Such a sweet little gang of carollers!! Really made me smile this did xx

Pia S said...

This is absolutely adorable, I love the soft colors and the simple and effective layout.

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

What a lovely colored image Annie. Beautiful Christmascard made with a beautiful layout.
Greetings Miranda

Chrissy said...

I think this is such a sweet little image and a beautiful soft Christmas card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A stunning card Annie, I love it.

Sue xx

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness, this is a fabulous way to start off your Christmas cards, they are just too cute, terrific coloring of them and love the glow of the light. Pretty design of the card too!

Christine said...

Adorable image of the 3 singing mice Annie and love the triptych panels behind. Glad to see you've started with your Christmas cards :)

GerJanne said...

Hi ANnie,
this is so cute! Lovely design and your colouring is perfect!

cotnob said...

A pretty Christmas card Annie, this is a lovely kit.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Shabneez said...

Just adorable Annie - you've really brought that image to life! Shabneez x

Pop's Cards said...

I love these cute mice, so adorable hugs Pops x

Mac Mable said...

Great start to your Christmas card making Annie and what a super sweet card it is x.

mamawcindy said...

Annie, I hate mice, I really do. But goodness gracious. Those are the cutest little mice I have ever seen. Love your card so much. Great coloring! Happy day to you!
cindys-greencricut

Unknown said...

Oh these meeces are just as sweet as can be Annie! Love the wonderful design and the strips of snowflake for the background!! Love the soft blues!

Fikreta said...

Lovely card!

Enny said...

What a beautiful card, those little mice are so cute ! Hugs, Enny

loz said...

Very Cute Mice and card Annie..Loz

Greta said...

Beautiful & cute! Love the background & your coloring!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so adorable Annie. I adore the soft colours & the die cut background.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Gina said...

This trio is SOOO adorable! GinaX

Valerija said...

WOW! This is beautiful and love the image!
Valerija xx

Leslie Miller said...

Ack! So incredibly cute! Congrats on your first Christmas card of the year.