Follow me

6 July 2020

Perfect Pansies

Welcome back to another fabulous challenge, and thank you all for taking part in our last challenge, big congrats to winners.

Our theme this challenge at Artsystampers Digital challenge is
RED WHITE BLUE
My project today is a rocker card using gorgeous images, coloured with
Prisma colour pencils. My back ground was designed using paints and white splatters added.
The beautiful pack I used is called
a really beautiful set that you can either use the coloured images or colour them yourself as I did.  You know you can use any image but using one of Artsystampers would be lovely to see on your creations.
Look forward to your support and creations at our challenge at

40 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Absolutely fabulous Annie, love the colours and style. Hugs, Valerie

meg said...

The beautiful bold shades of red and blue in your pansies are stunning against the white,a gorgeous card

Marlies said...

A beautiful creation Annie. Fantastic colouring of the pansies. Marlies x

Freubelmina said...

What a beautiful card in the Dutch colors you made Annie.
Nice model and the flowers are perfect on it.
Dear greetings, Wilma xx

Je@net said...

A lovely card, Annie!

brenda said...

That Pansie is stunning Annie and something about circular cards that always appeals.

Thanks for asking, yes I'm OK but have to pace myself, after my eye ops should have gone back for glasses but COVID happened, so until appointments start again comment boxes remain a blur.

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful pansy card Annie love the colours

Anne

Craftfanka said...

Prześliczne bratki Ci wyszły:)

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Fabulous design, colouring and creation Annie

June x

Chris said...

Beautiful pansy image, bold bright colours and a lovely design- a very striking card Annie.
xx

Glennis F said...

That is so lovely Annie, the pansies look almost real!

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, love the colouring of the flowers.

Janette said...

Beautiful pansies and I love the shape and colourful design.x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love the beautiful red and bluse that you've used on this gorgeous pansy. A fantastic card.

Sue xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning card Annie - loving your red, white and blue background, and your perfect pansies!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Sandra H said...

Morning Annie Ohh this is gorgeous the colours of the pansies are stunning lovely layout too! x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Annie, a pretty image and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Gerrina said...

The red and blue of the flowers really pop! Beautiful! Hugs, Gerrina

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fun card shape and gorgeous colouring on the pansy too.
Lorraine

Babs said...

Oh wow Annie this is absolutely gorgeous I just love pansies and this image is beautiful , just love the shape you have created and such perfect colouring too.
Babs

Fikreta said...

so very pretty card!

Mac Mable said...

What a beautiful rocker card. The colour combination looks fabulous and those pansies are stunning Annie x.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful rocker card(never made one of these) love the pansies and beautifully coloured
Carol x

Meggymay said...

Beautiful flowers Annie, I loved the colours, they looked so alive. its a fabulous card and design.
Yvonne xx

Darlene said...

OMG this is just AMAZING! LOVE the shape and the way you've made the pansies so patriotic! You're so clever!!! LOL AWESOME job my sweet friend! WELL DONE!!

loz said...

Beautiful image and card design and colours annie..loz

Kuni said...

Lovely card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card Annie, love the card shape and wonderful Pansy.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, I adore pansies, one of my fav flowers. Your colour scheme is great, hope you have a lovely week, Hazel xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

A real beauty Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

pam said...

Stunning card Annie, love the colours.
Hugs Pam x

cuilliesocks said...

A fabulous card Annie, ages since I've seen a rocker card, beautifully coloured floral image, Kate x

Carol W said...

Wow this is awesome!!!!

Conniecrafter said...

Lovely coloring of the flowers, like your highlighting, fun shape card!

Christine said...

A fun shaped card Annie, and love your coloured Pansies :)

GerJanne said...

Oh wauw, lovely! Very beautiful design!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your pansies are beautiful, Annie! Nice rocker style - I haven't tried this one yet! Have a fun, crafty day!

Carol L said...

This is so pretty, I really must get my colored pencils out and use them again!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Pansies Annie, fabulous colouring and love your rocker design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Shirley Young said...

Stunning colours Annie, long time since I’ve done a rocker card so thanks for the reminder xx