Hi on a chilly afternoon here with loads of rain which is good for the garden at any time. Hope this finds you all safe and well.
My card today I used a lovely image by Sheepski Designs called
Copic markers and poly chromo's used. A stencil by Altenew which gives a 'glass effect', die cuts and splats for snow.
For my lovely Dutch friends here is Roodkapje
For my lovely Dutch friends here is Roodkapje
Linking to
Christmas in July
The new blogger is so easy to use so hope you have given it a go.

45 comments:
love the little red riding hood theme and wow your colouring with copics and polychromes is amazing :)
Oh those big beautiful eyes. They are what makes this card so very charming, I believe.
New Blogger is easy to use but BAD for those who have lots of pics to upload! Gorgeous card, hugs, Valerie
A beautiful card, Annie!
Love your colouring Annie ! Nice accents with the snow! Creative regards, Gina
Cara Annie, ti auguro un buon fine settimana, con tutto il cuore.
Ciao e buona giornata con un forte abbraccio e un sorriso:-)
Tomaso
Love the image,this is gorgeous.xxx
A beautiful image,looks like they are friends,the snowy background is perfect
So nice, this Little Red Riding Hood (Roodkapje in Dutch). Beautiful card.
xxx
What a wonderful image used Annie coloured beautiful as always and the touch of accents (snow) brings it together nicely enjoy your day best you can it’s pretty dull here but no rain at the moment x
Your coloring is stunning, Annie. I thought it was an existing image from a magazine. You made a great card.
I still use the old Blogger.
xxx Margreet
Love the image and coloring!
Gorgeous work Annie - love your colouring and the clever background you have created for the image
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
P.S. please don't send the remnants of your rain to us - I am 'over' dull, cold and wet days :)
Stunning colouring Annie - love how you have framed the image. Shabneez x
Very beautiful Annie and a great image.
HUgs
Kuni
LOVE this image Annie, you've showcased perfectly with your beautiful colouring and wonderful design. xx
Beautifully coloured image and great stencilled background
Carol x
Oooh!! I love this Annie! Gorgeous card with a beautiful background. Sorry about the lack of visits but life has been a bit topsy turvy. Hopefully it will settle soon. Hope you are keeping well. xx
Beautiful card Annie
Anne
This is so gob-smacking gorgeous Annie. Your colouring is really fantastic.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx
Very cute card and image!!!
What a fabulous image with amazing eyes....x Cold and showery here today....Summer in Scotland x
Gorgeous card Annie, love the beautiful image and wonderful stencilled background.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Oooo again a nice and sweet girl at your lovely card,I love it Annie,
hugs xx
In dutch she is named: Roodkapje. Beautiful card!
Beautiful and impressive card with that background and the snow effect to compliment the couple!!
Gorgeous image and card Annie..Loz
This is a stunner Annie, gorgeous colouring on your image and I love your icy stencil, beautiful card..
We have had nothing but rain for 4 weeks now and I'm slightly over it..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Oh my gosh, this is SO cute!!! Great coloring of that image and a fun little creation!
Oh my goodness is she too cute with those big eyes, I like her cat too, reminds me of a black cat we had :) That background is so neat, it does give the look of a winter glass. You do such a fantastic job with hair coloring, well all your coloring but I especially wish I could do hair like that!
Niesamowity Czerwony Kapturek :) miłego dnia Annie :) uśmiechy :)
What a fabulous design
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles DigiChoosday Craft Challenge
Claire Guest DT
Mrs H's Crafty Corner
Lovely design Annie, a great image xx
gorgeous card Annie
Gr Karin
Great card, love your colouring.
A rainy day is a perfect day to craft! We have a heat advisory over our way today...so also a perfect day to craft indoors! LOL! Really love that beautiful image and your pretty design with the blues!!
wow! Your coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator
Fabulous card and I love the beautiful blue roses. Lovely coloring. [Bunny]
Such a lovely card with little red and a beautiful background ! I've been thinking about you a lot, as there are a lot of Australian documentaries on our Belgian TV ("Australia in colours", and also about the bush fires last year...). Such a beautiful and special country !! Love, Enny
LOVE this image and your design to showcase it give a 'chill' with the blue colors. GREAT JOB!! LOVE ya!
What a beautiful fairytale inspired image. The red really pops nicely from the cool winter colored background.
It feels like it is going to snow - love it xx
Gorgeous card!
Amazing card. Simply Stunning.
Sweet and a bit scarry at the same time! That wolfdur is coloured so great! Hugs, Gerrina
Post a Comment