Acrylic paints, finger painting, variety of Dark Room door stamps
were used in my journal today. The mood board colours are pretty different but not so hard trying to match up some of the paints.
I used a masking technique to triple stamp the watches.
I used a masking technique to triple stamp the watches.
Stamps used are
Texture weathered stripes, collage arty circles and Pocket Watch
and Celebrate strip stamp....
Linking to
↓
Previous post today can be seen below if you wish to view ♥


41 comments:
Bardzo lubię te Twoje malowane prace :) piekne kolory :)
Molto bello e colorata!Ciao Annie
Annie, this is amazing! I have got some clockstamps too, but don't have inspiration for using them, untill now....!!
Hugs,
Lia xx
Tło jest fantastyczne:) Świetna praca:)
This is a beautiful scene you've created and the words are great to live by! LOVE this one Annie!
You are incredibly creative Annie. I love this and admire your ability to create this mastgerpiece.
Wonderful page, Annie. I love the quote too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x
Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!
this is fantastic and very beautiful Annie
gr karin
Great artwork Annie and a fab card for a man
Anne
Fabulous card Annie! Hugs, Valerie
Cara Annie, complimenti molto bello, i colori risaltano bene.
Ciao e buona serata con un forte abbraccio e un sorriso:-)
Tomaso
Your AJ pages are always very inspiring to me Annie! This is something that speaks to me especially during this weird time in our world! The colors are amazing along with your background images! Keep on inspiring my friend! HUGS
This is a gorgeous card,love the texture.xxx
Beautiful background, great creation.
love your timepieces against the background colours, and that's a great sentiment to finish off the card
Stunning work Annie- wonderful stamping and beautiful colours.
xx
Fabulous journal page Annie, love the textures and design.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Great creation Annie. Love the background.
Karin
Xxx
Beautiful blues - and I love those pocket watch images, and how the painty rings echo them. Gorgeous!
Alison x
Awesome work once again Annie. Love that shade of blue.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Both your creations are super, what dark colours on the mood board make me think of winter. Love a bit of finger painting! Messy fun, Hazel xx
This is a great journal page Anni. I Love the background colours, the stamps and the text you used.
Best wishes, Wies
Wow Annie, what a lovely colors, you’ve made a nice creation.
Hugs wilma xx
Great journal page love the stamps and fabulous background
Carol x
What a wonderful background Annie and I love the toilet roll circles and watches, everything is just so eye catching, awesome sentiment too..
Luv CHRISSYxx
A very artistic piece of work and love that sentiment x
A fabulous creation, Annie. Super colours and a lovely design. xx
Love the design Annie and the colours are gorgeous. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
love your journal page Annie, it really resonates with me as I'm counting down the days to retirement next summer :)
Fabulous Page and colours Annie..Loz
Did you stamp the watch one over the other with masking? Wauw looks like a design paper ! Beautiful design! GinaX
This is gorgeous Annie love the textures x
What a stunning page Annie - love the way you have 'stacked' the watches, and that sentiment is perfect for the page. It looks as though you had a lot of fun creating this
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
I do love a bit of finger painting! Great creation Annie. Shabneez x
Beautiful journal page, Annie.
xxx Margreet
Wonderful journal page Annie. Lots of lovely detail and your background is terrific!
Oh Annie this is fantastic, what brilliant stamping and colours, fabulous design, Kate x x
Wow, always love your free playing with paint, and this one is a masterpiece! Great sentiment too!!
its fabulous!
What a great page! I love these colours and the texture! Reminds me that I have to use at least one of my clockstampssoon... Hugs, Gerrina
Post a Comment