Follow me

12 February 2021

love and romance 🧡

Another month and Gecko Galz has their challenge on again.
I have used the free image provided and made another 
heart shaped easel card for my image.
[I cut many of these at once]
Flowers from I am Roses and a leaf sticker added.
Linking to
Using free image found here

40 comments:

Claire said...

Love all that texture

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...


I really liked today's card, Annie!!
Hugs from Spain and have a happy weekend.

Shirley Young said...

Lovely Annie xx

Anita van Deur said...

Beautiful card, have a great day xx

Chantal said...

Great easel card.
Hugs, Chantal S

meg said...

A beautiful romantic image for Valentines Annie love the colour of the base card and the gorgeous embellishments

aga-craft said...

Wspaniała sztalugowa karteczka :) świetnie to serce się prezentuje :)

kiwimeskreations said...

What a pretty card Annie - love the frame, and the roses with the touch of foliage are beautiful
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

OLga said...

Bellissima sfida dedicata all'amore.

Janette said...

Beautiful elegant card Annie, I love the image.xx

Margreet said...

Lovely and romantic card.
xxx Margreet

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely vintage look

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is elegant and gorgeous Annie
Gr Karin

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Annie, nice for Valentines or anniversary

Anne

Marjan said...

A lovely and very beautifl design and I also love the easelshape!

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous, romantic card! Hugs, Valerie

Kuni said...

This is so romantic Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful easel card and dies-love the vintage image
Carol x

Sandra H said...

Wow your card is fabulous l love the papers used and the image is so beautiful enjoy your day xx

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Annie, a gorgeous image and lovely heart shape.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Freubelmina said...

What a fantastic and beautiful heart Annie.
The picture is also so cute.
Hugs xx

Chris said...

So romantic, fabulous shape and texture- and what a lovely image!
xx

Carole J said...

Stunning, Annie. Love all your little details. Thanks for joining the Gecko Galz Monthly Image Challenge. x

Carol L said...

I just love your heart-shaped easel cards! This one with the lace, vintage photo and pretty little flowers is amazing!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome Annie, I wish I could find my Valentine. lol!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Darlene said...

Oh sweet sis this is just gorgeous! You are SO creative! Love it! Happy Valentine's Day to you & Bill ... we love you guys!!!

Jantine said...

What a cute valentine's card, Annie. Love the nostalgic feel of it.
Too bad blogger keeps playing up, preventing us from keeping in touch :-) But we'll keep on trying!

HilaryJane said...

I feel like I turned my back for 5 minutes and missed so much happening on your blog. What a wonderful collection of projects you have posted over the past week and thanks for sharing pictures of your gorgeous roses. I am so looking forward to summer here xx

Leslie Miller said...

Charming with old time Valentine sweetness!

Inkyfingers said...

Love the elegant vintage look on this fabulous card, Annie!
Hope you are keeping well.
Have a good weekend.
Hugs
Carol x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Gorgeous easel, so romantic!

Sarah said...

Fabulous shape, beautiful image and OH, that lace is gorgeous xx

cuilliesocks said...

Stunning card Annie, beautifully designed and such a gorgeous topper, Kate x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Annie, a fab image and I love all the pretty details. That lace is so pretty.
Lorraine x

Diane said...

Super romantic Valentine design, image and die cuts.

Hugs diane

Chrissy said...

Sweet romantic couple Annie and a gorgeous heart easel, fabulous design,love the flowers and details..

Luv CHRISSYxx

loz said...

Gorgeous card shape and I LOVE the image you have used Annie..Loz

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness how sweet is that, love the vintage image and your lace and flowers go with it perfectly!

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is super, I love the vintage image, its great, H x

Carol W said...

wow wow wow, This is an amazing card. I absolutely LOVE it.