This post is the February Gecko Galz challenge on facebook.
A beautiful mood board for four projects.
Project one, "Love"
Recipe:
Paper Roses paper pack, [only the ATC is now available]
Fabulous February freebie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Project 2
"Roses or Music"
Recipe:
Paper Roses paper pack, [only the ATC is now available]
Hand made roses using the same papers printed above.
Design cut on the silhouette cameo
{thanks to my friend, Shirley, who has great designs}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Project 3
"colours"
I removed the hard cover, from the back as it was difficult in the front, glued my printed paper on top and outlined the squares with a pencil. NOT having a square punch I had to use a funny sort of star shaped one...in the exact spot of the outlined square. You will see in the photo attached. I then put the cover back through the spirals....The pearls were so hard to put on as the cover is big as are the pearls and kept messing me about. Flowers are hand made as I made 6 with the printed papers.
Recipe:
Paper Roses paper pack, [only the ATC is now available]
Front cover for my Strathmore visual journal
Pearls [which were very hard to add]
'notes' computer generated
chipboard frame,
Hand made rose
Twine
Lace
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Project 4
"Cheer me Up"
Front of card
Inside of gift card
Recipe:
Paper Roses paper pack, [only the ATC is now available]
Paper Roses die
Janome machine stitching
Tag punch
Second project a concentina card for my grand-daughter..
"front of card inside"
"back of my inside card"
Recipe:
cut on the silhouette cameo
pearls, gems, embellies











54 comments:
Hi Annie all your makes are gorgeous. I love them all. Have a good day. Take care. Hugs Jackie
My word Annie you have been busy and what gorgeous creations, just love all these, beautiful.xx
what wonderful creations all Annie .. they are all real toppers ... You have been very creative to see.
Hugs Rosina
Wowee, Annie every one of them a stunner!!!! xx
Stunning projects Aannie, love the vintage feel of the first four and the gorgeous images in the concertina card
Lovely inspirations, Annie!
Hugs
Bellissime creazioni Annie.Sei una vera artista.
Wow Annie you have been busy, I love all of your gorgeous projects.
Sue xx
Wow, wonderful set of projects. Love the little book. Hugs Anesha
Ooo, you have been busy!! All creations are really awesome!
Lia xx
Gorgeous selection really love the concertina card for your Granddaughter and project 2-roses or music
Carol x
Oh so gorgeous projects!
Beautiful projects you did a wonderful job thanks for sharing!!!
Oh wow Annie what a wonderful and full post today your creations are beyond stunning truly adorable and creative have a lovely day x
Oh my, what a wonderful selection of gorgeous cards, one lovelier than the other! Hugs, Valerie
You made such wonderful Creations, all of them are beautiful
Hugs
Ansx
You are a busy creating bee, Annie. You show us some wonderful creations. Don't know which one I love most.
xxx Margreet
Oh my goodness. These are all so beautiful and so creative. The colors are lovely and oh I could pick out so many that I would want. Lovely job. [Bunny]
Four lovely projects Annie and thanks for the plug xx
Another amazing collection of projects, Annie. Each and every one is gorgeous. Thank you so much for supporting the Gecko Galz facebook challenges and sharing your fabulous creativity. xx
Hi Annie , amazing serie cards again I love your romantic cards most !!
Nice day and weekend bye Epie Xx
All such beautiful creations Annie, fabulous designs and techniques. xx
What a great prodjects. I specially love the concentina card you made for your grand-daughter.
Greetings, Wies
So many beautiful nostaligic projects ! You are so creative! GinaX
Incredible, stunning projects Annie!
XxIrene
LOVE the roses. And am blown away (as always) by your creativity.
Such a fun filled post, great projects! your granddaughter will be happy as can be!
Oh my!!! Wonderful projects. Love the vintage style.
WOW!!! Amazing projects Annie. Love all of them but my fave'is the concertina book..Loz
Amazing set of projects Annie. Shabneez x
Wow, you have been so busy! Your projects are amazing
Annie, lost for words!! Each project is a different design and all stunning!! Must have taken hours to make too!! Stay safe and well. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Wow!!!! A stunning compilation of beauties!! Each one is just amazing and love especially the gift card and the concertina card for your granddaughter!
You've been busy! So many wonderful projects to look at... They are all very beautiful, but myfavourite has to be the 4th one. I just love all the pockets and flowers and the stitched edges. Fab work! xx
I am in awe, Annie! All such beautiful, obviously heartfelt creations.
My goodness you have been busy all well worth it these are all truly fabulous really enjoyed looking at them all just stunning Love and hugs Carole x
Gosh, Annie you have been busy. Gorgeous project, I particularly like the notebook - so pretty.
Lorraine x
Hi Annie,
I love your projects! So beautiful. Your project number 4 is my favorite. Wow, so wonderful!
OMG Annie, so many beautiful projects, I love your accordion book and that wonderful pocket card. XX
Wow you have been so busy, I don't know how you do it all, and they are all so beautiful, I love the vintage images, your flowers are so pretty. Great designs and folds, love the pockets for tags, wonderful creations!
Annie you have been very busy, your creations are really awesome xx
Oh Annie what a lot of lovely work - a real feast for the eyes!!
I particularly love the concertina card you made for your granddaughter - what a beauty that is
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Całe mnóstwo fantastycznych prac :) ostatni projekt jest najciekawszy. Cudownie wyglada ta harmonijka rozkładana :) Przepiekne prace :)
beautiful and gorgeous projects you have made Annie.
great papers you have used fabulous job
Gr Karin
Wow! You have been busy Annie, lots of beautiful projects. They are all fabulous but I especially like the fourth project, lots of pretty details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Wauwwww Annie, so much and lot off work...I can not choose,I like them all!
Hugs and love xx
You have blown me away with all these fabulous projects! The fun folds are outstanding and simply amazing! You are a true artist with such wonderful creativity!
Five mind blowing, gorgeous creations Annie. I don't know how you find the time to do so many gorgeous creations.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx
OMG girl you are on a roll ... where do you find the time & mojo to make all these AMAZING projects! So much inspiration in this post ... WOWZA!!! LOVE & HUGS! Stay safe Sis! Till we get to hug again ...
Annie! My eyes are feasting! You applied yourself so beautifully to these projects. I'm absolutely in awe! I still have some similar large pearl flourishes which I hesitate to use because they really can be temperamental to apply. I'm glad you managed. I love the little star shaped holes, much cuter than squares. Your pocket card would make such a wonderful gift and it's sooooo pretty! The last accordion card just blows me away with all those wonderful panels! Vintage sweetness with fabulous color! I'm in awe!
Gorgeous projects Annie. I like that the music and roses carries through on them. Lovely concertina too.
WOW!! what wonderful cards Annie, stunning designs and gorgeous colours, I love the fairy card Kate x
WOW all of your projects are stunning Annie! I love the images, papers and different folds, your card for your granddaughter is stunning!
Hugs, Tammy
Wonderful selection of projects Annie, all are beautiful and romantic and just gorgeous,..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Post a Comment