Hi all, another fabulous challenge at
Our theme for Team Darlene is
Anything with a Heart.
The mood board may inspire you.
I chose to use another cameo file, cut onto Bo Bunny Little Miss collection designer paper, and backed with white cardstock. Vellum strip with simple embossed sentiment.
Enjoy your creativity and see you at the challenge.
Robot has been a pain all week and not sure what do anymore
so I am closing off, taken off Chrome, and will visit you all
tomorrow...



50 comments:
Re Mr Robot - sadly I have no answers. Four days straight is the longest I have had to endure and to say it peeves me is an understatement. I also resent that sometimes it flatly refuses to allow me to comment. I am in that cycle at the moment and not enjoying it.
On a MUCH nicer note, I really admire your creativity.
How sweet and adorable.
Valerija xx
Beautiful card Annie! Love the shaped hearts. Luckily, so far, I have not been bothered by Mr. Robot. Sorry that I have no advice but hope he stays out of my way. xx
Beautiful way of incorporating hearts into your card.
As to Mr Robot, I haven't been bothered by him since last November when I was commenting on all the entries in Beccy's challenge as well as my DT commenting. I hope he stays away too - the worst ones are when it is in another language and you either have to enlist Google Translate's help or guess what you are supposed to be identifying!
Beautiful papers and card love the vellum strip
Beautiful design. Love the colours
Beautiful card Annie, love the vellum and bow
xx
Love this design Annie xx
What a nice and lovely card you’ve made Annie.
Great accent with the velum and the text.
I love your picture with the cute doggie and his red heart!
Hugs and love xx
So romantic and beautiful.
Hugs xx
Oh, Annie, what a lovely card!
Hugs from Spain
Beautiful paper Annie and I do love a vellum sentiment x
Beautiful card Annie, my love for vellum continues, it always looks so pretty.xx
This is lovely, must use vellum more often
Beautiful card and P.paper love the bow
Carol x
Hi Annie your card is gorgeous. I love those hearts. Stay safe and take care. Hugs Jackie
This is beautiful Annie - i love it! Shabneez x
La card รจ molto bella.Stammi bene.
Beautiful card Annie love your use of vellum
Anne
So beautiful!
xxx Margreet
Absolutely gorgeous Annie!! Love the pretty paper you have used too, beautiful!!
ลliczna kolorowa praca :)
Tha5s a great design idea the car£ looks amazing and loving the vellum love and hugs Carole x
Your card is beautiful Annie...someone should shoot that robot!
xx
A beautiful feminine, floral card Annie... simply lovely!
Pretty heart designs1 Loving that floral print too, so pretty!
What a beautiful creation Annie! Love that background paper and your overall design is exquisite! You are so talented! HUGS & XXXX
Such a pretty card with lovely hearts Annie x.
Such a wonderful card, beautiful paper and hearts ! Sorry that you are troubled by Mr. Robot. Hugs, Enny
A beautiful design Annie and a gorgeous card. Hope you are keeping safe. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
I use hearts a lot all year, so I'm loving how pretty this is with the botanical print and warm colors. Nice cut file design. I'm sorry about your robot problems. Something got you and just won't let go. I've read on a couple of blogs about whole pages of their blogs being deleted by Blogger, supposedly because of some kind of suspicious activity. Who knows?
gorgeous and chique card Annie
Gr Karin
Gorgeous card, Annie. I love the floral paper. xx
Lovely card.
Gorgeous, Annie! I love this BB collection and that you made the actual cut in the floral paper. It looks beautiful matted in white.
Fantastic card Annie.
HUgs
Kuni
That is so effective. I love the shapes you have cut out of that gorgeous paper and simply finished with the vellum strip, very classy xx
Great effect with the white under the patterned paper! Lovely card!
Such a beautiful card
A gorgeous card Annie, love the pretty paper.
I'm sorry - I have no idea what to do with that robot...well...nothing helpful!! He's a pain!
Lorraine x
Hi Annie,
your card is marvelous! Very very beautiful!
And that robot ! It is so annoying and terrible. I don't know if the cause is by Chrome. I have 2 accounts and the one of my own blog is every week victim of the robot, my other one (account of the chalelngeblogs) never!! Seriously..I cannot declare, but is a fact.
Beautiful card and colours Annie....Loz
So very pretty Annie, lovely papers and design..
Luv CHRISSYxx
I love how you used the hearts over the pretty patterned paper. Great design.
Oh my is that some gorgeous paper and such a lovely cut with it, your bow is beautifully done!!
So sorry you are still experiencing problems, I can only imagine how stressful that can get.
Beautiful card Annie - love that cut you have used.
Yes robot has been annoying me the past few days - first time ever!!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
so very nice!
Wait... You cute these designs from designer paper and let the white show through? Love this! A great idea.
The white hearts behind the die-cut designer paper is gorgeous and it's tied up with a perfect little bow to boot! Just beautiful! I must be living under a rock because I have no clue what robot you're talking about? I may live a sheltered life :)
This is so pretty Love your overall design here, and that patterned paper is so sweet. Great take on the challenge!!
Post a Comment