Follow me

18 February 2021

I ♥ Dogs 🐶

Has their challenge on again and you could be a winner.
It's always Anything Goes with an All Dressed Up Image.
for my Design Team Project.
Prisma pencils, glossy accent and 49 & Market St flowers.
Dies and designer paper in my stash.
See you at our challenge at
**************
Linking to
animals/birds


38 comments:

Chrissy said...

So very cute, love the little dogs, that little concertina sausage dog gave me a chuckle..fabulous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Elephant's Child said...

Smiling. That is super cute. I am wrestling with the I am not a robot malarky at the moment - and on one post blogger flatly refuses to accept a comment from me. Hiss and spit.

R's Rue said...

❤️❤️❤️

Christine said...

so darn cute all those little pup XX

Anita van Deur said...

This is so so cute it put a smile on my face xx

MiamiKel said...

How cute! I love your sweet puppies! And your puppy with a heart tag is so cute, too!

loz said...

super Cute images and card Annie..Loz

Valerie-Jael said...

So sweet! Hugs, Valerie

Shirley Young said...

Love those images Annie, lovely card xx

meg said...

Love the quirky dog images Annie,a beautiful card

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie this is such a cute card. Those doggies are just so sweet. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cards-by-epie said...

I love your dogs too Annie xx
Happy day and weekend from Epie

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card Annie love those dogs and how you have used them
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Enny said...

Such a cute card, I love the dogs !!! Hugs, Enny

Janette said...

So cute, what a gorgeous card Annie and I think dogs are the best.xx

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card. Anesha

Chris said...

Cute and pretty- dogs are the best! xxx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Annie, adorable dogs - so cute.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Fikreta said...

so cute!

Sandra H said...

Such a cute card and images Annie just love your card it’s just so adorable x

Bunny said...

Cute card. Love the glossy accents you added.

Is the "Bot" still giving you problems? A few years ago I was having the worst problem. The only thing that solved it was using a new browser. I went from Safari to Chrome. Voila. No more problems. [Bunny]

Carol W said...

Annie this card is so dang cute. I love your coloring of the images. Great layout and all the little embellishements. Awesome.

KraftyKoolKat said...

So Cute Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sarah said...

Such a cute card and I love the sausage dog in his jumper!! xx

Monica C. said...

Oh super cute image and I love your card composition too.
Hugs Monica

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh, I heart dogs, too, and your card is the most adorable thing! I keep forgetting to tell you how I love your signature this month. Adorable!

Valerija said...

Oh sooo cute!
Valerija xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very cute card Annie
Gr Karin

HilaryJane said...

What a fun card, love those expressions on the dogs faces xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

<it's a so sweet and cute card!

Carol S. said...

A stunning card and love the design that Mrs A. gave you!! The butterflies are beautiful and love the colours. Keep safe and big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Carol S. said...

Brilliant card Annie. Love the images and great colours. Love it. Big hugs and keep well, Carol S.xxxx

Tammy said...

Awww this is so cute, I love all of the adorable dog images!
Tammy x

Suze said...

Cute card Annie. That image is so adorable.

papierelle said...

I love dogs too and I love your really funny card!!!

Conniecrafter said...

That is just the cutest, I love how there are all different kinds of dogs!! That little paw print border is a cute touch!

Carol L said...

I love dogs too, and used to have a dachshund, and that sweater just makes me giggle! SO SO cute with all the pawprints too!

Melanie said...

A wonderful card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "A” challenge over at Crafty Friends & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT Simply Create Too)

(DT Kreativtanten)