Mrs A has one awesome challenge for us all....the
Inside Out Card
One I have never made before myself so as it's raining and
humid today my card was made. What a fabulous fun card
shape too.. I think I have used all the ingredients requested.
[there is a tutorial on the blog]
Front of card
Words designed on the silhouette cameo
Butterfly die, cameo cut butterfly, die cut birthday sentiment.
KaiserCraft designer paper and card stock...some stickers
by Kaisercraft [with love sticker book], Pearls
linking to




56 comments:
It's a spectacular card, Annie!
I had never seen anything like it !!
Hugs from Spain
Absolutely fabulous Annie!
This is a new one to me Annie but looks fabulous xx
Oooooo Annie What a GREAT card youv made for the new challenge by Mrs A and so quickly!
Next week I give it also a try,it’s a nice model.
Lots of hugs for you xxxx
You have done a fantastic job with this one Annie, it looks wonderful
Yes, absolutely amazing, such lovely colours and I love all these butterflies, like they are flying.
I have never seen this before Mrs A posted this challenge, such great idea.
Crafty hugs xx
wow what a spectaculair card love the colour and the butterflieson the bottom
hugs ellen
Exquisite make,love your layout and papers
WOW, WOW and WOW again.
what an amazingly beautiful card this is Annie, such a nice model .. I took a good look at it a few times ... and great how you made it ...
Hugs Rosina
Wow jak pieknie !!! cudowna wiosenna praca pełna motyli :) :) :) zapachniało wiosną :)
Hi Annie this is a stunning card. I have never made one of these it looks amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie
What a fabulous card Annie
Anne
Hi Annie , lovely card with the butterfly's , spring is in the air ?
A nice day and a very good weekend , hugs Epie xx
Wow what a fun design and beautiful inside
This is absolutely gorgeous Annie, love the inside out idea. The papers and butterflies are so pretty.
Lorraine x
Oh, what a beautiful card, so special, great effect inside out ! Hugs, Enny
Never heard of this one before Annie, its fabulous isn't it. Love the papers and the butterflies are super pretty.xx
Now that looks a lot of fun and such a unique card. It sure has the WOW factor Annie x.
Fabulous fold-love the papers and butterfly border
Carol x
Co za cudowna karteczka:) Ogromnie mi się podoba:)
What a fabulous card Annie.
Sue xx
Carta adorabile,buon pomeriggio.
Myy goodness that’s just so wonderful such a clever design idea and embellished perfectly adore it Love and hugs Carole x
This is so pretty and unusual Annie, I had never seen this design/fold/technique before yesterday when Mrs A set her challenge! It's a spectacular design.
xx
A very beautiful card, love this!! All sides are gorgeous!
Wow, this is spectacular Annie. Beautiful!
xxx Margreet
A fabulous card Annie, pretty papers and fabulous design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Oh wow!
its stunnig card!
hugs
This definitely has a WOW factor. Absolutely lovely all the way around. [Bunny]
Oh how wonderful is your inside out card another fabulous layout from Mrs A you have created a beautiful card Annie x
Love the design! Beautiful colours too.
You made such a wonderful inside out card, love the pretty butterflies border,
Hugs,
Ansx
What a super card shape and design Annie. I love the papers you have used and your beautiful floating butterflies.
Lorraine
This is awesome Annie, very unique as well as being so pretty.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
That's stunning Annie, a real showstopper with amazing papers xx
Wow, what an amazing card! Great use of all the butterfly challenge elements.
Hugs Monica
WOW, this is amazing!! What a stunning make. I haven't made a card like this either so looking forward to playtime later in the week, H xx
Beautiful work as always!!!
What an interesting challenge -- I had to go check it out. You've made such a spectacular card with the gorgeous paper and butterflies, some of them floating. Fabulous from every angle!
This is so adorable. Great design.
Valerija xx
gorgeous card you have made Annie
Gr Karin
Your card is stunning Annie. I looked at the challenge yesterday and put it in the too hard basket - will have another look at it after seeing your lovely card.
It is stunning, Annie! Beautiful card!
What a clever idea that is, an excellent example of how to make a handmade card even more special xx
Wow!! Absolutely stunning!! LOVE the gorgeous butterflies when you put the card inside out!
WOW..AWEsome card Annie..and I get it!..very clever design..
Luv CHRISSYxx
WOW WOW WOW I love this card. It is amazing and beautiful. I had never heard of this kind of card. I'll have to go check out the blog with directions. Thanks Annie for the creative new idea.
WOW Annie you have really rocked this one - it's stunning and gorgeous and amazing all rolled into one card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Annie, It's a Super Wonderful creation!!!
Creatieve groetjes, Anja
WOW this is just AMAZING! I don't know how you do all you do! So much detail ... FANTASTIC! Hugs and xxx
That is a neat idea, I just love the surprise of the pop up butterflies and I just love the patterned paper you have use for them, just Beautiful!!
I've not heart of an inside out card nor seen one, but it looks fantastic! It's beautiful from every angle!
Gorgeous card and design Annie..Loz
Dear Annie
The card is gorgeous and so are the colours. Stay safe and blessed
This is brilliant. I love the pattern papers you have used. Thankyou for coming and playing along in the butterfly garden fo this challenge. I am pleased you liked the card shape. hugs Mrs A.
Post a Comment