I am delighted to announce I am on the fabulous design team for
I love the variety of images artist, Andrea, designs so being on
this team is a real honour..
The challenge theme is
"girls, girls, girls"
I am using this cute image called
Other fabulous images can be found here
Would love to see you at our challenges...
always a winner..at...
Linking to
feminine
feminine

43 comments:
Congrats with your new dt-job Annie. You've made a lovely and elegant card with this image.
Greetings Miranda
Beautiful Annie, and congrats on being on the design team
Beautiful card, Annie. Congratulations on joining the Design Team. xx
Lilies are one of my favourite flowers. Have you notice how many girl's names are taken from that sphere? Lily, rose, ivy...
gorgeous Annie
gr karin
Congrats Annie on your DT role, and what a beautiful card, lovely colours and design, Kate x
Wow! Congrats on the new DT Annie, I really don't know how you keep up with them all- you definitely don't stint on the designs...I think you must sit up all night crafting :))
This is gorgeous, such a beautiful image- and beautifully designed.
xx
Hi Annie this is gorgeous. That image is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Beautiful design :-)
A beautifully coloured image and elegant card
Gorgeous image and love the die-cut frame
Carol x
Lovely card and your coloring is super!
Congratulations Annie. The image and card are so beautiful...Loz
Congrats Annie sure you'll have a brilliant time. I just love this card it's so pretty. Xx
Congratulations on being on yet another DT. I can see why this one is such an honor. This is an awesome design, and you put it to great, great use.
Such a very nice design :)
All the best Jan
Beautiful card. Anesha x
Beautiful card love the colour, Annie congrats on your new DT job.
Congratulations a great card to debut with
Beautiful Annie, and congrats on being on the design team!
Hugs from Spain
Congrats with your new DT-job, you made such a wonderful card,
Hugs,
Ansx
Lovely design Annie. Congrats on your new DT role xx
Such a beautiful creation for a lady Annie, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Feminine' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.
B x
Congratulations Annie, beautiful image and colouring, love the die cuts and soft colours, gorgeous card..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Another stunner Annie.
Sue xx
Well congratulations to you you will be a credit to them as your gorgeous card shows here truly stunning x
Congrats on another DT spot, you are a creative dynamo! This is a real beauty and I love that silver flower accent with this gorgeous image!
Congrats on your new DT position. Your card is fabulous. [Bunny]
WOW! Congrats Sis on the new DT spot ... they are so lucky to have you! This card is beautiful and your coloring is gorgeous! LOVE her purple eyeshadow! LOL Well done and congrats again! LOVE YA
Simply beautiful! Loving all of the wonderful details!
Thank you so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week where it's all about "feminine creations".
Ellibelle's Corner
Piękna kobieca praca :) uśmiechy posyłam :)
Gorgeous feminine card, beautiful colouring.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m
Gorgeous, amazing coloring!
Gorgeous card, fabulous colouring as always!
Congratulations on being on the DT for SheepSki designs, well deserved and great first card :)
Beeeeeeeeeautiful aNNie. Love the layout and that image is just dreamy.
You made a beautiful card Annie, a beautiful lady in the picture and what a beautiful die you used.
Great result. Love xx
What a striking image and a beautiful design. Many congratulations on joining the team x.
Congrats on the design team, I just don't know how you do them all :) Such a pretty image, love the flowers with her, I just can't get over how lovely your coloring is. That die behind her is pretty cool too!
Congratulations on joining the team, Annie! They're lucky to have you. A beautiful creation today. Your coloring and design skills are always inspiring!
Congratulations on joining a new design team. Love all the detail on this one and that beautiful die cut frame xx
Very nice card!
Welcome to the team Annie! You first creation with us is amazing <3
Andrea x
Post a Comment